Possible to make CM 10.2 look like this

Guest fartfire

Google and download Mihome apk and install it . you will get almost MiUi look. :wub: Next time try to findout things yourself by googling before creating new thread :lol: :lol: :D :p

Edited by Master-S

Guest Hassams

The ROM support Spanish but also support English, you can install it when you first boot it, it will give a option to change the language

Edit: Or try THIS theme its for CM10.1 but might work on 10.2 as well.

Edited by Hassams

Guest fartfire

Google and download Mihome apk and install it . you will get almost MiUi look. :wub: Next time try to findout things yourself by googling before creating new thread :lol: :lol: :D :P

Oh, didn't know Mihome was a theme. I thought it was something specific to special custom rom.

The ROM support Spanish but also support English, you can install it when you first boot it, it will give a option to change the language

Edit: Or try THIS theme its for CM10.1 but might work on 10.2 as well.

Thanks. Going to try it now. I really want the glassy top bar look.  I see there are two types of it, dark and light. I guess the light one has transparent top bar. 

Edited by fartfire

Guest fartfire

Just installed MiU with the custom rom. It's very beautiful. My only issues are its laggy [slow processor on y300] and RAM usage is pretty high for fully stock custom rom. Had only 55 RAM free since boot. 

Never had to remove it because WIFI was not working. 

Edited by fartfire

Guest danny19901

Just installed MiU with the custom rom. It's very beautiful. My only issues are its laggy [slow processor on y300] and RAM usage is pretty high for fully stock custom rom. Had only 55 RAM free since boot.

Never had to remove it because WIFI was not working.

Search mi home in playstore its official MIUI launcher for Custom and stock ROMs

Guest danny19901

Yes, i'm about to exactly this after re installing CM 10.2.

Do you know if this is any better? https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tung91.miui5 It seems to be optimized for CM 10.2

I would have a look but when I click link it tries running through dolphin browser and won't let me get or try however the screen shot I posted is real official MIUI launcher

Guest fartfire

I would have a look but when I click link it tries running through dolphin browser and won't let me get or try however the screen shot I posted is real official MIUI launcher

Yes I tried the launcher but it would let me run themes which I downloaded in .mtz format. They say the theme packs are only compatible with miui ROM.