shootomanUK

shootomanUK

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 455 posts
  • Devices:AZ210A , WT19i , DynaTAC 8000X
  • Twitter:@not got one

Hi guys just wondering what you think of the sound quality during a conversation on the phone ?

mine seems quite muffled ??

jusumgeezer

jusumgeezer

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 75 posts
  • Devices:Motorola MotoG Stock en_GB 4.3

Fine for me, in general the Motorola's I've used have always been very good on the making call side.

My Nexus 4 used to distort really badly if I had earpiece up full in a call, cranked my moto all the way up yesterday, crystal clear  :D

shootomanUK

shootomanUK

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 455 posts
  • Devices:AZ210A , WT19i , DynaTAC 8000X
  • Twitter:@not got one

Fine for me, in general the Motorola's I've used have always been very good on the making call side.

My Nexus 4 used to distort really badly if I had earpiece up full in a call, cranked my moto all the way up yesterday, crystal clear  :D

Hmm might be me getting old and going deaf !  :huh:

viper888899

viper888899

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Hi, experiencing the same issue, generally most calls are very muffed. Some sort of background echo noise sometimes. I've had quite a few smart phones and this is the worst is terms of call quality. Just wondering if i have a faulty unit?

fattybacon

fattybacon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts
  • Devices:Motorola Moto G

I've made one call (I hate phones) in a week and wasn't at all impressed either.

It was like a lot of noise suppression was being used because it seemed like the other person had gone dead at the other end and then when they spoke it took a millisecond to wake up again so kept missing the start of words etc.

viper888899

viper888899

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Manage to swap my handset for another one, the background echo noise has gone! But in terms of quality still not the best. I did speak with Motorola tech support before swapping out the handset, he mentioned about getting a new replacement sim card. He had another customer with bad quality calls and after replacing the sim that did the trick.

I'm on T-Mob but have a spare O2 sim so decided to swap it just to test. Must admit using the O2 sim the voice call seems a bit clearer. 

viper888899

viper888899

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Manage to swap my handset for another one, the background echo noise has gone! But in terms of quality still not the best. I did speak with Motorola tech support before swapping out the handset, he mentioned about getting a new replacement sim card. He had another customer with bad quality calls and after replacing the sim that did the trick.

I'm on T-Mob but have a spare O2 sim so decided to swap it just to test. Must admit using the O2 sim the voice call seems a bit clearer. 

Just an update, manage to get a brand new Sim from T-mobile. Tried a few calls the quality does seem a tad clearer, still not good as my HTC one S though.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users