[DEV][ROM][2.7.] CyanogenMod 11 (Android 4.4.4)

Guest KonstaT

Guest zeploit

hmm OK. Iam updating new version When finished I will do

Nothing change :( Oh forget about this. This update is perfect to me. New themes is nice :) How to add new thing ?

Guest kurcobejn

not PERFECT but worked to me :DD

paper folding did the job for me months ago. now i use plastic xD

btw, apolo music player had some issues durring playback. like it was using to much resources,

songs would often skip for one second. happens a lot.

disabled it, using another player, working like a charm. 

so far no big issues. rom is rock solid for now.

Guest zeploit

btw, apolo music player had some issues durring playback. like it was using to much resources,

HAHA :D 

Iam using Rocket Player. Advice

Edited by zeploit

Guest kurcobejn

thank you mate, will check it out as soon as i get borred with current one. or it pisses me off :D

btw, battery lasted 10h for me today. so no issues there too.

since i fried x10 mini pro i had nothing to play with. this phone will not last long now i started rooting but will be fun xD

Guest srhterkk

Nothing change :( Oh forget about this. This update is perfect to me. New themes is nice :) How to add new thing ?

can you share screenshot your phone? 

Guest zeploit

can you share screenshot your phone? 

my friend i cant. Because this is a strange sound, i cant show to you in screenshot :)

Edited by zeploit

Guest PlaguedByPenguins

lol I bricked it already :P It was a fun device to play with, it was never doing what it was supposed to do, was giving me headaches for 1.5 years. Now let's just burry it... My next smartphone will be Ubuntu (hopefully this one won't have ten thousand partitions)

sorry about that. my fault. I should have mentioned that different machines have different devices for the sdcard, and that my recipe was for zte v9 (like blade) not blade3. I just didn't think :(  and to be honest I didn't expect you to try it! you are brave...

is there a way you can unbrick it?

and no, I think newer phones just have more and more partitions. sigh

Guest akutasame94

I will ask one more time in  hopes that developer of the ROM or someone with bit more knowledge will help me out...

I see that the new build, 4th if I am correct, has been worked around with and has some codec encoding fixed...

Does that mean that streaming finally works? Ofc Konstat himself knows the best so answer from him would be most appreciated. 

I am currently on Aurora that works great, but I've grown accustomed to this ROM as I've been using it for months. Then I figured it's not phone's fault for not playing streams, it was the ROM itself.

Edited by akutasame94

Guest plantroon

sorry about that. my fault. I should have mentioned that different machines have different devices for the sdcard, and that my recipe was for zte v9 (like blade) not blade3. I just didn't think :(  and to be honest I didn't expect you to try it! you are brave...

is there a way you can unbrick it?

and no, I think newer phones just have more and more partitions. sigh

You did not cause it. I bricked it by something else, when you proposed the partition mounting solution it was already bricked. The chip was really corrupted and now I will simply take out the components for possible future use and throw the useless parts of the BrickBlade 3 to trash :D

Guest KoleHR

Seems that Apollo have some problems, needs more time to skip the song, to actually load it. It was bit faster on previous update, but nvm. Gonna use new music player. Nice work, keep it up :)

EDIT: Apollo work great :)

Edited by KoleHR

Guest KonstaT

I will ask one more time in  hopes that developer of the ROM or someone with bit more knowledge will help me out...

I see that the new build, 4th if I am correct, has been worked around with and has some codec encoding fixed...

Does that mean that streaming finally works? Ofc Konstat himself knows the best so answer from him would be most appreciated. 

I am currently on Aurora that works great, but I've grown accustomed to this ROM as I've been using it for months. Then I figured it's not phone's fault for not playing streams, it was the ROM itself.

It's a known issue that some live video streaming apps don't work depending on what media format they use for transfer. Display and media are the most hacked together things in my CM builds. This platform is not supposed to run anything above Android 4.1 (and this device is not supposed to run anything above 4.0).

If this is a problem for you, you'll just have to stick with stock(-based) ROMs.

Seems that Apollo have some problems, needs more time to skip the song, to actually load it. It was bit faster on previous update, but nvm. Gonna use new music player. Nice work, keep it up :)

I can't notice any significant delay swithing between tracks in Apollo. :o

Guest akutasame94

^ yeah it is quite an issue for me xD So I'll stick with the stock :P However it is not that some applications don't work.. None of them work, including YouTube streams :D But anyway all I wanted was an answer if it were possible in any way to make it work, and I am pretty sure your answer means no xD

Guest KoleHR

@KonstaTWith this update, 21.5 works great. No delay, on previous(8.5.) it was a bit of delay, but it's great now.

Btw, question. Is there some kind of thread with CM11 themes? Can I use themes for CM09, 10 if I have CM11 ?

I'v seen that there is all new theme settings that you have worked on so it will be good to use it.

Edited by KoleHR

Guest KonstaT

@KonstaTWith this update, 21.5 works great. No delay, on previous(8.5.) it was a bit of delay, but it's great now.

Btw, question. Is there some kind of thread with CM11 themes? Can I use themes for CM09, 10 if I have CM11 ?

I'v seen that there is all new theme settings that you have worked on so it will be good to use it.

You can still use old themes with the new theme engine (there's plenty of XDA threads). There's also few themes specifically for the new engine available in the Play Store (e.g. Great Freedom). OnePlus One's CM11S also has a separate theme store and someone has already dumped the CM11S apps somewhere. Google search is your friend as usual.

Theme engine is a CyanogenMod feature, I haven't done any work on it...

Guest kurcobejn

installing a theme made theme chooser crash but theme works just fine. btw, apollo has issues durring playback, not when switching songs, but i disabled it and using some random player and working fine. wifi and evertyhing other seems just fine. somethings occasionally crash, but it is still solid. will keep torturing it until it dies :D

Guest ZteLegend

My head hurts

Listen KonstaT

Everything was running fine until I installed the latest rom.

Well I didn't install it

Cuz I couldn't

Got this error

E: Can't open /sdcard/cm-11-20140521...

(bad)

Installation aborted.

So I said never mind, I'll get back to the old one

That one didn't work

And I tried 3 of your versions, even the working one

I googled it and it said that the download was bad and to redownload

So I did from 3 different browsers, nothing

Tried adb push

Tried installing from sideload

errors

Only errors

All I can do is get it in recovery...

Guest MJonMoDaCo

My head hurts

Listen KonstaT

Everything was running fine until I installed the latest rom.

Well I didn't install it

Cuz I couldn't

Got this error

E: Can't open /sdcard/cm-11-20140521...

(bad)

Installation aborted.

So I said never mind, I'll get back to the old one

That one didn't work

And I tried 3 of your versions, even the working one

I googled it and it said that the download was bad and to redownload

So I did from 3 different browsers, nothing

Tried adb push

Tried installing from sideload

errors

Only errors

All I can do is get it in recovery...

At least you haven't screwed it this time :D

Yeah it's just going to be a matter of redownloading the ROM again. Something was corrupted along the way. Only download straight to the phone with a fast, stable connection... Oh, and that SD card needs to be error-free. Go forth and conquer, Squire.

Guest MJonMoDaCo

did you even check the MD5 checksum?

Yeah, well. There's always that... Nice catch! Although that's to be expected of you Aussies :D

For those that didn't know it, you can use the utterly hideous Trebuchet file manager to do this special task (it's about all I use it for tbh). Browse to the rom .zip file, and long press on it. Select the 'compute check' option down the bottom, and compare it to the md5 checksum in the first post. SDCards and corruption are very firm friends. Sound dodgy? No surprise it results in a place called LOST(.DIR). Sad (joke - ok, pathetic), but true.

Guest ZteLegend

Well I'd download straight to the phone

If I had a backup to use which made me move past the recovery

I'm such a lazy biatch

So, the phone can't go past recovery

Ahhh, I'll try something

Tried again, still nothing

New sd card, I guess

This phone provided me with more torture than joy

But I still love you Blade san!

Edited by ZteLegend

Guest ZteLegend