[ROM][4.4.4][ALL] SlimKat 9.1 UNOFFICIAL [29/12/2015]

Guest chil360

Guest luca020400

chil360 if you were thinking about this issue it not native or av related. It's more likely browser patch issue.

Screenshot_2014_10_10_13_39_26.jpg

The white boxes happen in aospa too :(

Only in odaco :(

Guest luca020400

Build browser without the patch broke the build :(

packages/apps/Browser/src/com/android/browser/BrowserSettings.java:290: cannot find symbol
symbol  : method setWebSocketsEnabled(boolean)
        settingsClassic.setWebSocketsEnabled(isWebSocketsEnabled());
                       ^
Note: Some input files use or override a deprecated API.
Note: Recompile with -Xlint:deprecation for details.
Note: packages/apps/Browser/src/com/android/browser/preferences/WebsiteSettingsFragment.java uses unchecked or unsafe operations.
Note: Recompile with -Xlint:unchecked for details.
1 error

Edited by luca020400

Guest spanitzer

@chil360 Can you add the the gpu at the stock freq ?? ( 200 MHz )

Becuase i can't see difference between oc and not and cosume more battery

Have you removed GPU oc ?

The stock freq is 300MHz.

Guest chil360

@chil360 Can you add the the gpu at the stock freq ?? ( 200 MHz )

Becuase i can't see difference between oc and not and cosume more battery

Have you removed GPU oc ?

The GPU oc got removed as part of updated KGSL patch. I am adding it back in  :)

chil360 if you were thinking about this issue it not native or av related. It's more likely browser patch issue.

Looks that way. I compiled a build using stock Slim av & native and the white boxes are still there.

Guest luca020400

Sorry my fault :(

I tested web pag reported by users and worked fine

Tried modaco in desktop mode and they are here :(

Which frameworks are the best ?? legaCyMod or CyanogenMod??

Edited by luca020400

Guest Y300-0100

Build browser without the patch broke the build :(

packages/apps/Browser/src/com/android/browser/BrowserSettings.java:290: cannot find symbol
symbol  : method setWebSocketsEnabled(boolean)
        settingsClassic.setWebSocketsEnabled(isWebSocketsEnabled());
                       ^
Note: Some input files use or override a deprecated API.
Note: Recompile with -Xlint:deprecation for details.
Note: packages/apps/Browser/src/com/android/browser/preferences/WebsiteSettingsFragment.java uses unchecked or unsafe operations.
Note: Recompile with -Xlint:unchecked for details.
1 error

for me build finished but "browser has stopped"

here piece off logcat

E/AndroidRuntime( 4388): 	at dalvik.system.NativeStart.main(Native Method)
E/AndroidRuntime( 4388): Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: WebViewClassic does not support TEXT_AUTOSIZING layout mode
E/AndroidRuntime( 4388): 	at android.webkit.WebSettingsClassic.setLayoutAlgorithm(WebSettingsClassic.java:820)
E/AndroidRuntime( 4388): 	at com.android.browser.BrowserSettings.syncSetting(BrowserSettings.java:271)
E/AndroidRuntime( 4388): 	at com.android.browser.BrowserSettings.startManagingSettings(BrowserSettings.java:170)
E/AndroidRuntime( 4388): 	at com.android.browser.BrowserWebViewFactory.initWebViewSettings(BrowserWebViewFactory.java:68)
E/AndroidRuntime( 4388): 	at com.android.browser.BrowserWebViewFactory.createWebView(BrowserWebViewFactory.java:48)
E/AndroidRuntime( 4388): 	at com.android.browser.TabControl.createNewWebView(TabControl.java:629)
E/AndroidRuntime( 4388): 	at com.android.browser.TabControl.createNewTab(TabControl.java:201)
E/AndroidRuntime( 4388): 	at com.android.browser.TabControl.createNewTab(TabControl.java:191)
E/AndroidRuntime( 4388): 	at com.android.browser.Controller.createNewTab(Controller.java:2399)
E/AndroidRuntime( 4388): 	at com.android.browser.Controller.openTab(Controller.java:2379)
E/AndroidRuntime( 4388): 	at com.android.browser.Controller.openTab(Controller.java:2367)
E/AndroidRuntime( 4388): 	at com.android.browser.Controller.openTabToHomePage(Controller.java:2356)
E/AndroidRuntime( 4388): 	at com.android.browser.Controller.onPreloginFinished(Controller.java:316)
E/AndroidRuntime( 4388): 	at com.android.browser.Controller.access$100(Controller.java:106)
E/AndroidRuntime( 4388): 	at com.android.browser.Controller$2.run(Controller.java:293)
E/AndroidRuntime( 4388): 	at com.android.browser.GoogleAccountLogin.startLoginIfNeeded(GoogleAccountLogin.java:218)
E/AndroidRuntime( 4388): 	at com.android.browser.Controller.doStart(Controller.java:290)
E/AndroidRuntime( 4388): 	at com.android.browser.CrashRecoveryHandler.startRecovery(CrashRecoveryHandler.java:204)
E/AndroidRuntime( 4388): 	at com.android.browser.Controller.start(Controller.java:262)
E/AndroidRuntime( 4388): 	at com.android.browser.BrowserActivity.onCreate(BrowserActivity.java:76)
E/AndroidRuntime( 4388): 	at android.app.Activity.performCreate(Activity.java:6020)
E/AndroidRuntime( 4388): 	at android.app.Instrumentation.callActivityOnCreate(Instrumentation.java:1087)
E/AndroidRuntime( 4388): 	at android.app.ActivityThread.performLaunchActivity(ActivityThread.java:2181)
E/AndroidRuntime( 4388): 	... 11 more
W/ActivityManager(  526):   Force finishing activity com.android.browser/.BrowserActivity
I/WindowManager(  526): Screenshot max retries 4 of Token{426a1318 ActivityRecord{423fa970 u0 com.android.browser/.BrowserActivity t12 f}} appWin=Window{424b27d0 u0 Starting com.android.browser} drawState=4
W/WindowManager(  526): Screenshot failure taking screenshot for (480x800) to layer 21010

but I think this is important.

E/AndroidRuntime( 4388): Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: WebViewClassic does not support TEXT_AUTOSIZING layout mode

Edited by Y300-0100

Hi... A question...

Do you know why "Youversion" forces close? I installed last version but it always says "Bible app has stopped..."

And... Am I the only that sometimes has a "random reboot" when the phone is connected to USB?

Guest Y300-0100

Thanks. I will try but isn't 755  7=no permissions, 5=write only, 5=write only

and owner root only 0

Edited by Y300-0100

Guest luca020400

0000 is root and is correct

755 is correct and is like your screen

After running these command i got 

Screenshot_2014_10_10_21_15_27.jpg

Edited by luca020400

Guest h0rafiee

some of bugs:

• i cant recive calls but i can call
  • home page and quick clean master not work
  • clock in crash
  • not seen your GPRS / EDGE is active
  • not seen bluetooth icon in top even active
  • i dont check WIFI and GPS yet
  • home button not work
  • quick menu setting not work
  • notification?! where
Edited by h0rafiee

Guest LotR656

some of bugs:

• quick setting i cant seen i have to go in apps and find setting
  • i cant recive calls but i can call
  • home page and quick clean master not work
  • clock in crash
  • not seen your GPRS / EDGE is active
  • not seen bluetooth icon in top even active
  • i dont check WIFI and GPS yet
Everything works fine. Check options of ROM better.

Guest h0rafiee

chil360 plz check lastest version of slimkat... its really big problem with recive call i am always bussy if someone call , why?!
and Notifications and Home page
i have Huawei G510-0200 i check in it

if u wanna i cant take video from it for you!

Guest thetrukos

chil360 plz check lastest version of slimkat... its really big problem with recive call i am always bussy if someone call , why?!

and Notifications and Home page

i have Huawei G510-0200 i check in it

if u wanna i cant take video from it for you!

Did you install gapps? I had the same issue , i installed small gapps /wipe dalvik cache after and all became normal. Wierd xd

Guest h0rafiee

Did you install gapps? I had the same issue , i installed small gapps /wipe dalvik cache after and all became normal. Wierd xd

yes i install google stock package gapp , so you say install small one and then wipe cache?!

but small wich one of them ?! http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2397942

Edited by h0rafiee