EniJ

EniJ

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts
  • Devices:Huawei Ascend Y300
  • Twitter:@EniJ90
Does someone know why i don't see anything into gallery and music player?

SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH! :P

ivan41

ivan41

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 198 posts
  • Devices:Ascend Y300
Attached File  uploadfromtaptalk1390332929521.jpg   28.83KB   50 downloadsAttached File  uploadfromtaptalk1390332946983.jpg   28.75KB   50 downloads

I just installed this on my y300 - its awsum thank you :-)

Domino2115

Domino2115

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 346 posts
  • Devices:Huawei ascend y300,xperia tipo
Is it running smoothly?

ivan41

ivan41

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 198 posts
  • Devices:Ascend Y300

Is it running smoothly?

Very.
Only error I've had is "unfortunately clock has stopped"
Better ATM than current cm11 as I get jumpy stuttery ringtones on cm11 but fine on this. Very pleased with it all OK ATM :-)

Domino2115

Domino2115

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 346 posts
  • Devices:Huawei ascend y300,xperia tipo
And status barr pulldown is smooth? Im thinking abou installing it looks great im now on cm 11 by dazzo and its good i dont know what to do:p

spanitzer

spanitzer

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 464 posts
  • Devices:Huawei Ascend G510
Hello. Is there any way to integrate hardware support in this Rom? Can I flash the update as normal without losing any data about it? And where is the changelog for the Rom from 21.01?

EniJ

EniJ

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts

Hello. Is there any way to integrate hardware support in this Rom? Can I flash the update as normal without losing any data about it? And where is the changelog for the Rom from 21.01?

The last build 20.01...

spanitzer

spanitzer

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 464 posts
  • Devices:Huawei Ascend G510
Come today an update?

ZolaIII

ZolaIII

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 888 posts
  • Devices:Huawei Y300-100

There isn't! Assuming that you are things of OMX (Video for Linux) Qualcomm QDSP5 support. Why? Well this is a last SoC with it & there is no more development from manufacturer for it. Libs are in binari blob property form & Qualcomm didn't make them for any thing newer than 4.1.1 so that they can be implemented. As much as only the minor changes in code (probably only header) are needed the code is unavailable to public.
Please stop asking this question over & over again.

EniJ

EniJ

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts
I have some problem with keyboards, softkeys and bookmarks sync...sometimes keyboards stop work and the only way to make it work again it's restart the application that i was using (usually browser, and it happen with all the keyboards i tryied, AOSP, google keyboard and TouchPal)...sometime back and menu keys doesn't work, only home works...there isn't bookmark syncronization in google account, but it can be a problem of slim gapps...

Chefo93

Chefo93

• Members
  • Pip
  • 38 posts

I think I have a little problem over here, my SIM card gets ejected or something from time to time, so I have to enter my PIN code over and over. A bit annoying, but it's manageable. :) Overall a great ROM, the best I've tried so far and I'm not going to switch to any other ROM soon!

adamblade

adamblade

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
  • Devices:blade

Games working?? Simpsons?

painteramit

painteramit

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 217 posts
  • Devices:Huawei Ascend Y300-0100

Screenshot_2014_01_18_16_44_08.jpg

is this for Y300?

TangerineTractor

TangerineTractor

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,473 posts
Didn't like the initial build, but the 20/1 build is an extraordinarily good rom. Certainly the best non-stock I`ve tried. Smooth, fast, no bugs to date, battery seems excellent so far. Having to change the density in build.prop is an irritation that will put some people off - don't let it, it's worth the effort.

I'm saving up for a sofa so I can sit in the other room and tweak my phone without my wife nagging... thanks!

chil360

chil360

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 208 posts
  • Devices:Huawei Ascend Y300-0100

I've just updated the first post to say this...

Now that the porting work is complete, I intend to update this ROM to coincide with the official SlimKat weekly releases.
There may also be a few test builds as I experiment with things before adding to the regular builds.

Also, I have uploaded a Y300 test build to Google Drive in the Y300 > Test folder. In this build, the only difference is that the kernel is built with the Linaro 4.8 toolchain. Does it make any difference? Does it affect stability? Try it and let me know!

If you would like to support my work with a donation you can use this link. Thank you.

ukasz

ukasz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts
  • Devices:Huawei y300

Can anyone confirm bluetooth headsets working on this rom? I have y300 with b189 stock room and can't get audio in my Jabra bt2045 while making a call.

Also, do I simply flash this rom from recovery? I have CWM Recovery v6.0.4.5.

Thanks

SH3H1

SH3H1

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,252 posts
  • Devices:Xiaomi Redmi 1S
The changelog is really gonna be a mess :P
You should try this ;)

Spoiler

Edited by MasterRck, 22 January 2014 - 01:38 PM.

TayoOnabule

TayoOnabule

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 406 posts

Didn't like the initial build, but the 20/1 build is an extraordinarily good rom. Certainly the best non-stock I`ve tried. Smooth, fast, no bugs to date, battery seems excellent so far. Having to change the density in build.prop is an irritation that will put some people off - don't let it, it's worth the effort.

I've started using this app to change DPI: https://play.google....oider_dpi&hl=en

You can set your dpi, then reboot straight away. Makes it a lot easier. It saves your previously set dpi, so all you have to do is press 'apply' then 'reboot'

ROM: CM11 By Dazzozo

Launcher: Nova

TangerineTractor

TangerineTractor

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,473 posts

I've started using this app to change DPI: https://play.google....oider_dpi&hl=en

You can set your dpi, then reboot straight away. Makes it a lot easier. It saves your previously set dpi, so all you have to do is press 'apply' then 'reboot'

I just install rom toolbox first and set it from there.

Interesting that in 4.4, some adblockers dont't work, but once you run adaway, it seems to unlock the dns or something and you can use other adblocks. Wierdly, running adaway seems to make other root-dependent stuff work that doesn't otherwise, like the boot logo changer in rom toolbox, or advanced features in light flow.

I'm saving up for a sofa so I can sit in the other room and tweak my phone without my wife nagging... thanks!

wolf76

wolf76

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Devices:Huawei Y300-0100

Great Rom, I installed the 20/01/2014 build on my Huawei Y300-0100 & it's running great no bugs at all thank you to all involved in this Rom

Edited by wolf76, 22 January 2014 - 05:01 PM.

16 user(s) are reading this topic

3 members, 13 guests, 0 anonymous users

huawei1990, rgs_rgs, Trapezio