[ROM] Miui V5 4.1.24 multilang u8951 u8833

Guest dave.d.x2

Guest dave.d.x2

http://www.mediafire.com/download/5k3fhfhq0u2tzi3/multi_miui_u8951_u8833_4.1.24.zip

you must use MoreLocale2 for set language, but translate all (maybe)

from rom Seventh (thx)

remove some apps

added some apps

translate to:

English

Polish

Slovak

Czech

French

Hungaria

Danish

Holland

German

Spain

Italy

Arabic

Norway

Judgen

Vietnam

Indonesia

Turkish

Thai

installation with TWRP or CWM

factory resset

wipe cache, dawlik, system data

install

start in english - others lang select in MoreLocale 2

for best experience enable developers, disable rounded corners, disable Force GPU rendering and all animation set off ...

sry my english

Edited by dave.d.x2

The original version has a European baseband. I have a Y300-0100 in the Czech Republic and the connection is OK.

maybe you are using 2g only, because the rom include chinese baseband in the zip, maybe you deleted it

Guest dave.d.x2

maybe you are using 2g only, because the rom include chinese baseband in the zip, maybe you deleted it

I test the switch 3G or 2G everything works. I installed this rom and I'm not deleting anything ... I do not know...

Maybe is already Czech in China :)

I test the switch 3G or 2G everything works. I installed this rom and I'm not deleting anything ... I do not know...

Maybe is already Czech in China :)

i dont know, i downloaded the same version of this rom (from china forum) for doing my own translation and i had to delete chinese baseband and change some libs for working 2g-3g and calls

Did not mean to create an argument . It does not have eu baseband . I,ve fiashed probably every rom available.had my phone more than nine months .Ivi used chinese y300 0000 roms etc ,imei hacked changed libs ,changed baseband etc ,

I was not complaining . dont take life so serious , Its only a hobby , not life or death .BE HAPPY ,STAY SAFE .