[ROM] [4.1.1] Emotion Ui 2.3 Final [06/05/14]

Guest SoI-Ieil-A

Guest Naikkon

you made all wipes ?

what recovery are you using ? CWM works. after u flash this rom to go back to stock/other rom u have to flash a EU baseband. just you have to know this

Guest SoI-Ieil-A

This link is filtered and the filter breaker for me so I can not download. You can download the ROM has a friend who's a site trying to upload? :huh: ;)

Are you sure ? :D  The link is working i just checked it now.

Guest Naikkon

Question : the stock Toggles are so boring , can someone tell me if i can use the EmotionUI 2.3 notifications and if so how to port them

Guest Waqar118

you made all wipes ?

what recovery are you using ? CWM works. after u flash this rom to go back to stock/other rom u have to flash a EU baseband. just you have to know this

Yeah i wiped everything expect lsst 2.

TWRP lastest version.

I installed eu baseband first then installed this ROM

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Scofield1990

Hi to all..i have y300 and this rom works great, but stock toggles are always green on black background..can i do anything to fix it?

Guest Scofield1990

I have done all wipes..and flashed the rom..all is good but not toggles..it is the y300 the problem? Has the rom full compatibility?

Guest Victod

I have done all wipes..and flashed the rom..all is good but not toggles..it is the y300 the problem? Has the rom full compatibility?

Did you use another custom rom before this??

Exactly which is the model of your Y300?

Y300-0100

Y300-0151

Or Chinese version Y300-0000?

Edited by Victod

Guest Scofield1990

So how good is the SPV at gettting and holding a signal. I changed to a T68 from a Nokia and although the T68 does what I want, it is not as good as my Nokia and getting and holding a signal (I know others have found the same)

My exactly model is Y300-0100 ...before i have flashed cyanogenmod 11 and cyanogenmod 10.1.. not in the same day :D...

Guest Scofield1990

Did you use another custom rom before this??

Exactly which is the model of your Y300?

Y300-0100

Y300-0151

Or Chinese version Y300-0000?

My exactly model is Y300-0100 ...before i have flashed cyanogenmod 11 and cyanogenmod 10.1.. not in the same day :D...

Guest Victod

Did u use TWRP or CWM to install it??

try again with TWRP and good luck! 

Edited by Victod

Guest Scofield1990
Did u use TWRP or CWM to install it?? try again with TWRP and good luck!
I have CWM 6.0.4.5...i must flash twrp and re-do all wipe and install another time the rom? Edited by Scofield1990