Photo

Camera not working ("Cannot connect to camera")

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

deadtuning

deadtuning

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:Vowney V5

Hi,

I've had a look through the forum, but couldn't find anything related.

I've had my V5 for a few months now and love it to pieces, but recently I've had some issues with the camera. At first it would just not load up the camera with the app locking up (this includes other apps using the camera, like whatsapp, snapchat or any other camera apps). Eventually the usual app not responding message would pop up. By restarting the phone the camera comes back to life, but lately even that's not been working.

Today I tried to open the default camera app and quickly got the "Cannot connect to camera" message. Other apps show this too.

The phone did suffer a drop a few months back, but these problems did not appear until much later.

Is it possible I've dislodged something in the phone,or is it more likely to be a software problem? Has anyone else had any problems similar to this? I was considering doing a factory reset to see if that helps.

Thanks

pelelademadera

pelelademadera

• Members
  • Pip
  • 47 posts
  • Devices:vowney v5
  • Twitter:@pl4dox
Nothing help.... In my case the same problem..... Works good after another fall

nsmacd1

nsmacd1

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 342 posts
  • Devices:Vowney (Verne) V5 & G300

I would guess that it's a hardware issue, but to make sure run a CWM back-up & re-flash the phone with the same/updated ROM.

Currently using:-

Posted Image

pelelademadera

pelelademadera

• Members
  • Pip
  • 47 posts
  • Devices:vowney v5
  • Twitter:@pl4dox

I would guess that it's a hardware issue, but to make sure run a CWM back-up & re-flash the phone with the same/updated ROM.

I think its hardware... Wrong conne tion or bad contact after the fall.
My phones camera works bad for a month, then fall again and now works good again... No reflash, no factory reset.... Its a bad connection I think

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users