Is there a way to completely disable haptic feedback on stock Y300?

Guest Versaci

Guest Versaci

I don't plan on putting custom ROMs on my Y300. But if I root it, could I get rid of haptic feedback on Y300?

When I pick up a phonecall, the phone vibrates a tiny bit. When I unlock the phone, it also gives a short vibration, which annoys me. Also when I rearragne icons on the screen, everytime I push down on the icon it vibrates for half a second. How do I eliminate that completely without going custom ROM route?

Guest Victod

I don't plan on putting custom ROMs on my Y300. But if I root it, could I get rid of haptic feedback on Y300?

When I pick up a phonecall, the phone vibrates a tiny bit. When I unlock the phone, it also gives a short vibration, which annoys me. Also when I rearragne icons on the screen, everytime I push down on the icon it vibrates for half a second. How do I eliminate that completely without going custom ROM route?

You can install Spare Parts+ and disable haptic feedback

post-1027947-0-05354800-1395527033_thumb

Or go to settings and untick as image is...

post-1027947-0-51188100-1395527038_thumb

Guest Versaci

The SpareParts app shows the vibration option unticked...and my sound settings also show vibrate options unticked...

Yet if I unlock the screen (with Huawei unlock screen) I get 2 short vibration blips...one when I touch the screen and another one when I swipe the circle to the right...how do I disable this?

Guest Victod

The SpareParts app shows the vibration option unticked...and my sound settings also show vibrate options unticked...

Yet if I unlock the screen (with Huawei unlock screen) I get 2 short vibration blips...one when I touch the screen and another one when I swipe the circle to the right...how do I disable this?

Hmm... that can't be disabled.... but u can change the unlock method to avoid those short vibrations...

Guest SH3H1

It's not Huawei or Y300 the problem,it's the Android :P

It's default in AOSP to vibrate when sliding to unlock :( , but in Custom ROMs it is recompiled so is changed to user friendly :)

U can try pattern lock or anything else :P