Which Rom for Gaming and smooth UI?

Guest seluce

Guest seluce

Hello Guys,

i'm from germany and i hope you can understand me well. I bought for my brother a Y300 for few months ago.
Its a nice Smartphone for the cheap price. I rooted the Smartphone and flashed FusionX with the Kernel CeXstel (0.62).
My Brother spending a lot of time for games - so he need a good performance for games. Tried first CM11 (from Dazzozo, ~3 Months ago for 1-2 Days.)  but isn't so nice for playing games (fullHWA don't work correctly?)

I dont like any ROMs with much RAM usage or any bloatware. Also we havn't support for the FusionX-ROM anymore (he stopped if im right..).
Some alternatives which usage less RAM usage or with a newer version and have the same befenits like the stock ROMs?

I dont know which one is the best for Gaming and smoothes UI. Any Ideas?

Edited by seluce

Guest seluce

At first, thank you for your fast response. :) Is 10.1 faster or the same as FusionX? Also the usage between the both roms?

btw, Cexstel-Kernel or the standard cm kernel then?

Edited by seluce

Guest mockingbird

I've been using CM10.1 for a while , lately I've been using it with the stock cm kernel and it works great. From what I've noticed the battery is a lilttle better on stock cm kernel than on cextel .