[ROM][4.1.1][B209] AOSP MOD [28/02/2015]

Guest H3ROS

Yeah, Google services and stuff like that will take up memory.

Jelly Bean isn't really designed for devices with 512MB of RAM, especially when the device uses up that memory on the GPU too. Huawei shipped the phone with 512MB of ram anyway instead of charging people a little extra for the full 1GB.

Guest Romagnolo1973

Well, it stays like that for a few minutes, then ram again fills up with a lot of crap..

exactly, this is the JB's behaviour, is designed by google this way. You kill some apps and than after some minutes they are alive.

Uninstall the ram manager you try because is perfectly useless as you directly saw and install Greenify (and active is xposed part too) that is the only app that helps a lot.

It let some crap freezed when in background so they don't use ram

I forgot to mention that there is a new Performance Control version on xda for people that use it 

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2401988

Edited by Romagnolo1973

exactly, this is the JB's behaviour, is designed by google this way. You kill some apps and than after some minutes they are alive.

Uninstall the ram manager you try because is perfectly useless as you directly saw and install Greenify (and active is xposed part too) that is the only app that helps a lot.

It let some crap freezed when in background so they don't use ram

Yeah, i have greenify, installed along time ago.

But, do you greenify system apps?

H3ROS is possible to change the clock font in the lockscreen? I remenber that i have read somewhere that is possible but need change in framework.jar...

Maybe, if you want, in your next update, you can put the font of kitkat... It would be great. :)

Guest Romagnolo1973

Yeah, i have greenify, installed along time ago.

But, do you greenify system apps?

no because I use the free version, plus freez system apps is not good, doing that you can face some problems

no because I use the free version, plus freez system apps is not good, doing that you can face some problems

Yeah, ok.

So I was checking what is running, and found out that lot of system apps have autostarts alot. I mean, why does gallery must run all the time?

Yeah, ok.

So I was checking what is running, and found out that lot of system apps have autostarts alot. I mean, why does gallery must run all the time?

Do you have sync enabled? Because this ROM includes Google Gallery that auto-sync photos, try to disable Google Photos sync

Do you have sync enabled? Because this ROM includes Google Gallery that auto-sync photos, try to disable Google Photos sync

I checked now, sync is off both in gallery and settings.

Guest Romagnolo1973

Yeah, ok.

with root you can take control of your smartphone so you can use SD Maid Free to:

- uninstall unwanted app, and system app

- stop autostart for user app and system app

- clean leftover and some missed files

Important: made a backup via recovery before playing with this kind of apps 

Personally I uninstall some apps and replace it with other that are better for me and for my usage

I use quickpic instead of gallery and Open Camera instead of the aosp cam, Touchpal instead of Google keyboard and so on ...

Edited by Romagnolo1973

with root you can take control of your smartphone so you can use SD Maid Free to:

- uninstall unwanted app, and system app

- stop autostart for user app and system app

- clean leftover and some missed files

Important: made a backup via recovery before playing with this kind of apps

Personally I uninstall some apps and replace it with other that are better for me and for my usage

I use quickpic instead of gallery and Open Camera instead of the aosp cam, Touchpal instead of Google keyboard and so on ...

I will try that, thank you.

When i try to record with Open Camera it just create a corrupt video file and it doesnt record, any idea why?

Guest Romagnolo1973

When i try to record with Open Camera it just create a corrupt video file and it doesnt record, any idea why?

yes, your video setting is HD, is a hardware issue, our cpu can't record HD resolution, and even in some roms it can, is uselesss due to low fps

If you set video resolution lower(854x400 or 800x400) it works perfectly

Change foto quality from 90 to 100% and you can take good photos even with others setting in auto

H3ROS is possible to change the clock font in the lockscreen? I remenber that i have read somewhere that is possible but need change in framework.jar...

Maybe, if you want, in your next update, you can put the font of kitkat... It would be great. :)

You should be able to change the font file. I think it's Clockopia.ttf in /system/fonts/

Edit: It might actually be the AndroidClock.ttf fonts for Jelly Bean.

hello H3ROS

I have experience app closing when opened them like clean master and games, dots

how to fix this issue

Did you move these apps to your SD card? It's possible that your SD card is starting to fail because the ROM itself shouldn't be the problem.

Edited by H3ROS

Guest SIMONPRO

Did you move these apps to your SD card? It's possible that your SD card is starting to fail because the ROM itself shouldn't be the problem.

they are in internal memory

I'm not sure what's gone wrong there then. I tried installing Clean Master and that works fine my end.

If you've had the ROM installed for a while and you installed it correctly in the first place then it should continue to work without any issues.

Guest SIMONPRO

I'm not sure what's gone wrong there then. I tried installing Clean Master and that works fine my end.

If you've had the ROM installed for a while and you installed it correctly in the first place then it should continue to work without any issues.

clean master works fine now. but could this problem caused by low memory that close the app unexpected

i only have one phone so there many app installed like instagram, facebook, whatsapp, twitter, dots, viber, appy geek, trial xtreme 3, etc

Edited by SIMONPRO

Guest xxirioxx

I have 2 questions not related to this wonderful rom.

1) When I insert the earphones without mic, I cannot speak during a call because android thinks my earphones have a built-in microphone. Is possible to route input audio through phone's internal mic? Now I'm using this item but I broke it... http://www.amazon.com/Headset-Adapter-Microphone-iPhone-Verizon/dp/B0034Z5GY8/ref=pd_tcs_compl_e_5?ie=UTF8&refRID=07Y05W856DKPZH19WAXQ

2) Is possible to deny incoming private calls?

Edited by xxirioxx