huawei g510 b198

Guest radioactive102

Guest radioactive102

Hey guys. so i have a huawei g510 from Vodafone Portugal and I was looking for updates for the stock rom. The upgrade manager could not find any ota updates,however I found one in huawei site (http://consumer.huawei.com/pt/support/products/downloads/detail/index.htm?id=24045&pro=G510-0100). this.allowed me to upgrade from b196 to b198.

I installed the upgrade and the phone factory reset in the process. after that i was configuring the phone and I noticed that the status bar has no toogles and I can't apply emotion ui themes. Has anyone installed this update and is having the same problem that I have? Is there any fix? thanks in advance

Edited by radioactive102

Guest LotR656

You cant flash custom rom with stock recovery. It is much better to go on AOSP MOD (b209). Much fixes and removed some huawei think that slow down phone.

Guest radioactive102

i didnt flash a custom ROM. I downloaded the upgrade from the website and updated the stock ROM. that's when the problems started...

Guest LotR656

If ota update doesnt allow you (cant find) then you should stay on current version (b196).

To resolve this you can try factory reset, that will wipe cust.

Send feedback if you resolve or not.

Guest radioactive102

tried factory reset and it didnt work. how can i downgrade to version b196. the version I have right now (b198) is full of problems :(