[JB] [4.2.2] CyanogenMod 10.1 [ROM] [15/03/2015]

Guest fonz93

Chil made some changes to his code, is there any chance we would get some of those changes that can be applied to this rom?

If you mean updated KGSL, yes, when he will release the updated kernel source

Great news, will updated KGSL have impact on your already game friendly rom?

It can fix some game problems (most of them present on stock Huawei ROM, too)

Edited by fonz93

Guest FrankAxtell

can you add a option to pull down status bar when playing games? and other full screen apps?

it will be great, ms

Edited by FrankAxtell

can you add a option to pull down status bar when playing games? and other full screen apps?

it will be great, ms

I tried to port it from slim and carbon, they use a different code and i couldn't make it work because my knowledge is limited, i need to find another CM ROM that has this feature implemented (the feature is called Status Bar Quick Peek)

Are you going to update the adreno blobs? Taking advantage that the nokia X and the L7II have mas updated.

I'll release a new version when chil360 will release an update of his kernel source with new KGSL drivers, i will then update adreno blobs too, but most of the bug in games can be fixed with KGSL, adreno blobs are not so different between from LG (they still use JB adreno blobs on KitKat) and Nokia

Edited by fonz93

Yeah i read about porting, bad luck :(.

I tried your ROM and i used it for a long time, but it doesnt have some features like others ROMs has. I always forget to report them.

I remember one, there is no icon when you set alarm clock in quick settings.

Many times i forget when i set alarm clock so i just pull down, and in your carbon rom i cant find that. I think it is called "Dynamic tiles".

I found 2 or 3 more but i cant forget. I will report if i remember.

Edited by LotR656

Why so many "Unfortunately, ______ has stopped", especially when i'm using Twich?

Which version of the ROM are you using?

Edit: I already fixed it, but i am waiting for a new kernel update from chil360, you'll find it fixed in next release

Edited by fonz93

now i'm using latest 13/09/2014, thanks

You can easily fix it modifying those build.prop lines:

dalvik.vm.heapgrowthlimit=32m  to --> dalvik.vm.heapgrowthlimit=48m

dalvik.vm.heapsize=96m to --> dalvik.vm.heapsize=128m

Edited by fonz93

Guest Domino2115

I'll release a new version when chil360 will release an update of his kernel source with new KGSL drivers, i will then update adreno blobs too, but most of the bug in games can be fixed with KGSL, adreno blobs are not so different between from LG (they still use JB adreno blobs on KitKat) and Nokia

what do u think, with this newer adreno blobs will be even cm 10.1 smoother?

Maybe, but i think that EGL are almost the same as Huawei, the important are KGSL drivers

If someone wants to try, i can release a repacked chil360 kernel with new KGSL drivers and LG adreno blobs in a flashable zip, just for who wants to test it, but chil360 uses HIGH RAM in defconfig (it means 407 MB RAM available, i use 393 MB) and you can have some problems in reproducing videos, also it has CPU OC enabled (i disabled it to improve stability)

Edited by fonz93