[JB] [4.2.2] CyanogenMod 10.1 [ROM] [15/03/2015]

Guest fonz93

Guest FrankAxtell

The problem is that we use a Dazzozo's way to set SD card as primary, this means that we invert the memory (the SD card is internal and the internal is the SD card) so when you unmount the SD card, you unmount the internal. There is no way at the moment if you want to use SD card as "primary", i'll try to see "Y300-0100" sources.

you fixed it in this build????

because i didn't try to change the default storage in this build

Edited by FrankAxtell

you fixed it in this build????

because i didn't try to change the default storage in this build

There wasn't a bug, as i said, i didn't have (and heard) about that bug, i can only suggest you to do a full wipe and change the default storage as a first thing

Edited by fonz93

Guest matteussz_

When you release an update, do we have to reflash the whole thing, or is there a way to keep my settings and all the crap I've installed? Because I'm thinking about reinstalling this ROM, but if you release an update in the future I wouldn't want to redo everything, I'll just wait for it.

When you release an update, do we have to reflash the whole thing, or is there a way to keep my settings and all the crap I've installed? Because I'm thinking about reinstalling this ROM, but if you release an update in the future I wouldn't want to redo everything, I'll just wait for it.

I am testing a new build with updated adreno blobs and KGSL drivers from kitkat, i will release a new update soon and there is no reason to do a full wipe if you haven't any problem with the current build

Edited by fonz93

Guest felipovicc

Sorry about that... worked for me now! just cleaned cache and i went outdoors.

edit: gps working now but not turning off properly. battery stats say it stayed on until i reboot

Edited by felipovicc

Guest fonz93

Sorry about that... worked for me now! just cleaned cache and i went outdoors.

edit: gps working now but not turning off properly. battery stats say it stayed on until i reboot

The GPS wakelock is an issue of CyanogenMod source code, many phones had this issue on CyanogenMod 10.1 and 10.2 and there isn't a fix

Guest felipovicc

The GPS wakelock is an issue of CyanogenMod source code, many phones had this issue on CyanogenMod 10.1 and 10.2 and there isn't a fixOkey

Okey thanks for the help. Great ROM btw!

Guest fonz93

gps working now but not turning off properly. battery stats say it stayed on until i reboot

It's the GpsLocationProvider that causes the wakelock?

Why different boot animation?

I back to the old vendor_cm, i restored many deleted apps, too. I want a clean CM

Just installed updated version (dirty install) and so far so good. It seems that updated version is a bit smoother then previous, or it is just me? :)

Thanx for your work fonz93 :)

Cant you tell me, is it better graphic performance with update version of rom, does this adreno blob updating brings us better performance?

Guest fonz93

Cant you tell me, is it better graphic performance with update version of rom, does this adreno blob updating brings us better performance?

Yes it is, but adreno blobs doesn't affect too much, what affect much are the updated KGSL driver