[JB] [4.2.2] CyanogenMod 10.1 [ROM] [15/03/2015]

Guest fonz93

Guest fonz93

The only problem now is that status bar quick peek is no longer working, there are conflicts with the new framework_base from ariesdev team that give me thousand of errors...

Some previews of the new build, tomorrow i'll try to re-implement status bar quick peek, if i'll get no luck i'll publish the ROM as it is and i'll try to re-implement status bar quick peek in the future

post-1023425-14255005431303_thumb.pngpost-1023425-14255005504365_thumb.pngpost-1023425-14255005586145_thumb.png

Edited by fonz93

Guest juanpablocastillo

The only problem now is that status bar quick peek is no longer working, there are conflicts with the new framework_base from ariesdev team that give me thousand of errors...

Some previews of the new build, tomorrow i'll try to re-implement status bar quick peek, if i'll get no luck i'll publish the ROM as it is and i'll try to re-implement status bar quick peek in the future

Screenshot_2015-03-04-21-20-41.png Screenshot_2015-03-04-21-21-03.png Screenshot_2015-03-04-21-21-13.png

Good work! Only one thing: Power widgets are a little big for me. But is only my opinion.

Guest fonz93

Power widgets are a little big for me. But is only my opinion.

Unfortunately they are all included in the backport :/, they're better in performance anyway, lot of code was deleted.

Guest juanpablocastillo

Unfortunately they are all included in the backport :/, they're better in performance anyway, lot of code was deleted.

Ok. Still is possible disable it, right? Edited by juanpablocastillo

Guest luca020400

If you need I some help drop me a pm or irc ;)

I'll try to make buttons smaller

Guest fonz93

If you need I some help drop me a pm or irc ;)

I couldn't use the patch i used previously by arter97 because i got dozens of errors of illegal code, non recognized code etc.. i think it's due of the backport of the entire CM11 quick settings tile and other parts of frameworks_base

Edited by fonz93

Guest killadroid

fonz pliz post publicly ignore the people that report "bugs" which don't even exist.you're one of the best devs in this forum

Guest andrufg

Great ROM fonz thank you, Can i flash Cexstel 0.62 in this rom? i hear that it's better for CM 10.1, i have some issues with wifi  in the default kernel.

Guest juanpablocastillo

Great ROM fonz thank you, Can i flash Cexstel 0.62 in this rom? i hear that it's better for CM 10.1, i have some issues with wifi in the default kernel.

The default kernel is the best for our device.

Guest killadroid

Great ROM fonz thank you, Can i flash Cexstel 0.62 in this rom? i hear that it's better for CM 10.1, i have some issues with wifi in the default kernel.

yes you can but you'll have problems with video due to the increased ram

Guest andrufg

yes you can but you'll have problems with video due to the increased ram

Ah ok, thank you

The default kernel is the best for our device.

Ok thank you, works great but the wifi doesn't work sometimes

Guest Caras69

so that new framework will make the ui even more smoother? it feels a bit laggy sometimes..it's not a big deal but it's quite visible

i can't wait to test the new version,your cm10.1 is the best for my g510

keep up the good work.many thanks :)

Guest fonz93

so that new framework will make the ui even more smoother? it feels a bit laggy sometimes..it's not a big deal but it's quite visible

It will, atleast will fix for sure the annoying lag when switching from notifications to quick settings and viceversa, i knew it was caused by the cm10.1 code and it is now confirmed.

Edited by fonz93

Guest Chronos666

Hi everybody. I have tested a lot of roms for my device, but i have to say (honestly) that this is the best of all. Is super smooth, lag free and I can´t find any bug or experienced any reboot. Once you install it, there is no much to do, except for erasing some system apps (like latinime because I prefer Fleksy), freeze a few and tweak some settings in developers menu. 

I see some of you asking about Zram and swap. In my personal experience, disabling them is the best you can do, because enabling them causes some lag, instead of making the phone faster.

You have made a very good rom, I am expecting the updates anxiously. 

PD: Sorry for bad english

Guest fonz93

Hey,i only see download file for Y300 on the download links? Where is g510 file?

I don't build a different package for G510, usually G510 users can use Y300 builds without any problem.

Guest juanpablocastillo

fonz93: I don't want to say this but... I have problems with video playback on browser.

I will describe the problem the best as I can:

When I open a video(for example this: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Yd1ICZhtR8s) the browser start to load the video, but "eternally" and if I put the video on full screen, I get a black screen, and eventually, an ANR message.

Anyway, I will stay on this ROM for now. I will attach a logcat now.

2015-03-07-20-18-09.txt

Edited by juanpablocastillo

Guest luca020400

fonz93: I don't want to say this but... I have problems with video playback on browser.

When I open a video(for example this: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Yd1ICZhtR8s) the browser start to load the video, but "eternally" and if I put the video on full screen, I get a black screen, and eventually, an ANR message.

That's really weird

Fonz93 didn't touch media stuff

Maybe something went wrong with new kernel ( try to flash the old build kernel )

Guest fonz93

Thanks, i'll look into it, do you use stock browser?

Edited by fonz93

Guest fonz93

I could reproduce it using stock browser in my current build anyway, wait tomorrow and it'll be available for download.

Did you try to reboot the phone and try again to reproduce the video?

post-1023425-14257764329565_thumb.png

Edited by fonz93

Guest juanpablocastillo

Thanks, i'll look into it, do you use stock browser?

Yes, I use stock browser. A reboot did the trick! Thanks. Now than I remember, this issue happened to me on stock EMUI, and trying to reproduce any video caused a lock of any app, until a video hard locked the system and rebooted the device, so... Well, Huawei stuff.

All is working great now, waiting the next release.

Edited by juanpablocastillo