Will be selling my Coolpad F1 - Found a bargain :)

Guest tcpaulh

Guest tcpaulh

I found a bargain LG G2 (with the highest screen size to body ratio) for £165 @ (link removed) - See post #7

It's just arrived and is perfect. There was no VAT or import duty. 

Will be slightly sorry to see the Coolpad go but to be honest, there's no contest :)

post-244454-0-62741100-1413886757_thumb.

Edited by tcpaulh

Guest tcpaulh

Yes it is, although a lot of companies move excess stock when a new model comes out and sell them as 'refurbs' so as not to undercut the high street and authorised web sellers. That appears to be the case here. Everything was in retail packaging with the original screen protector and sealed accessories etc. It'll be getting official lollipop too which is a bonus.

Edited by tcpaulh

Guest Maringer

I like the idea of double tap to wake on the G2 and the large battery is also a big plus point, of course.

My only issue is that I have about 25GB MP3s which I tend to carry around with me so need a memory expansion slot! This is what puts me off devices such as the G2.

My finances are still recovering following my wedding earlier this year so I think I need to keep hold of my Coolpad for a few more months before thinking about any other new phone! ;)

Guest tcpaulh

I probably shouldn't keep going on about it as it's off-topic in this forum. It does have usb host though so you can plug a USB drive in with an OTG adaptor 

Guest johnickz

Maybe this subject is a little off topic??

Man you bought the smartphone of the year, there is no comparison..

Edited by johnickz

Guest tcpaulh

Watch out guys!

If anyone bought this phone from the link above:-

It breaks when receiving official LG update. The touch screen doesn't know where I'm pressing. It registers the touch in a completely different place. I think it had a screen from a D800 in it. Official updates dont like that at all.

Edit: Bad news for my 1,000th post :(

Edited by tcpaulh