New Phone ??

Guest luca020400

Little off-topic.

So I think I broke my Y300, apparently a digitizer is broken.

Some parts of screen just dont work when pressed.

So what you guys think, is it worth fixing?

I guess not.

Edited by krux3r

Sorry, where i can found moto g 2014 for 165 euro in italy?

I'd like to buy moto g, but my dubts are, if 1 gb ram is too poor, and if next moto g (lte) have new snapdragon 410 is better to wait.

Edited by fabyo

Guest luca020400

Sorry, where i can found moto g 2014 for 165 euro in italy?

I'd like to buy moto g, but my dubts are, if 1 gb ram is too poor, and if next moto g (lte) have new snapdragon 410 is better to wait.

Io l'ho comprato in offerta dagli stockisti a 169 e mi arriva oggi u.u

Pero ora non è piu in offerta

Guest luca020400

Thank you, i have see it on amazon.it at 178 euro.

Pensi che con 1 gb di ram possa reggere bene lollipop o perlomeno durare un paio di anni?

Ma si ovvio

Per andaer oltre o prendi s3 neo ( odio samsung )

Oppure prendi opo

Guest LotR656

No.

The official price from Motorola Website is 199€.

In Italy and Germany it costs only 165€

First when I searched for price it was 180€. Is this official Motorola Website? http://www.motorola.com/us/Moto-G-2nd-Gen/moto-g-2nd-gen-pdp.html

Here in my country Moto G 2014 costs more than 200€. Is it expensive?

I think it worth. Free shipping, Global GSM, 16GB. Sounds good to me.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00GWR373M/ref=redir_mdp_mobile/180-5567601-4629539

Does anybody tried to order from Motorola Website that I posted up? How it works if I order from Amazon? Please give me any feedback. Thanks :)

First when I searched for price it was 180€. Is this official Motorola Website? http://www.motorola.com/us/Moto-G-2nd-Gen/moto-g-2nd-gen-pdp.html

I think it worth. Free shipping, Global GSM, 16GB. Sounds good to me.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00GWR373M/ref=redir_mdp_mobile/180-5567601-4629539

Does anybody tried to order from Motorola Website that I posted up? How it works if I order from Amazon? Please give me any feedback. Thanks :)

Well, I have to make my parents buy me Moto G for Christmas. It will be hard, because my grades in school are bad, but I will try :D

Read contract and you will know. If there is nothing about that, go there and ask, dont give them phone. If answer is Yes, then you need to unroot.

They said fix will be free, and if it needs to be paid they will tell me about it.

Seems ok to me.

Edited by krux3r

Guest coavasic96

After my y300 I bought Huawei G700, it's really good device but don't have any custom rom and only android 4.2 :(  I sell G700 and bought LG G Pro 2 and this is much better then Huawei, but nobody can unlock bootloader (Loki) and g pro 2 doesn't have CM but i happy with stock kitkat and lg will update g pro 2 to lollipop :D (sorry for bad english)

Guest LotR656

They said fix will be free, and if it needs to be paid they will tell me about it.

Seems ok to me.

I read about contracts today and under warranty belongs softwares and/or hardwares problems. So if you break display they will not help you. You are responsible for that, not your provider, not Huawei.

If GPS or WiFi doesnt work, thet can help you.

I'm using moto g 2014 and I can say is about 3x faster than y300

I can play every game/app without lag

Battery really good

Man, thats so good phone for a low price. :D

@LotR656

I didnt break it, the screen is not cracked or anything, a line on the displa was not working, but its working again lol.

Edited by krux3r