UPDATE

Guest JusLee

Guest seanrkelly

Good DHutchison - I'm getting a but miffed with Monolithix' know-it-all attitude (and some other members in here!!)

OI 'Know-it-alls' - STOP KNOCKING EVERYTONE;S ENTHUSIASM!!

Guest shadieb
I'm getting a but miffed with Monolithix' know-it-all attitude (and some other members in here!!)

Sorry mate, but I can't agree. Most of the posters with a know it all attitude on here are (in my opinion) entitled to have one. The reason I say that is because most of the info I have found on the SPV has come from these guys. They work hard finding new things out about the phone, things I would never have stumbled upon, and I for one am very greatful to them.

I know Monolithix makes a lot of contributions to the group, just because he overlooked a press release doesn't really justify him being called a know all.

Please i beg u! :x

its 00:50 now, come on put it up now!

I've been prayin for this day to come really quick, but now its here, goddamit its not even put up yet! Well i can't really expect them to put it up at this time at night.

Anyways I pray when i wake up 2mrw morning i see a txt from O saying

UPDATE IS HERE!!!

:)

Guest Alisk222

Ar5e. Was browsing the Orange site, all working fine, and suddenly the SPV page becomes unavailable...

Orange are updating the page!! I hear you all cry.....

...and then it comes back up exactly the same, and I am forced to acknowledge that the only people doing any updating were the monkeys in our IT dept.....

It's like christmas eve when you were five and you were looking out the window for santa. But this is the scary bit, HE NEVER ARRIVED. Lets hope the same thing doesn't happen to this update.