UPDATE

Guest JusLee

I know everyone seems to be waiting for the update to appear tomorrow...

Has anyone been looking through the Orange site trying to find the update address today? I have, and I would be surprised if it isn't provisionally in place somewhere.

Are we all going to be searching the Orange website at 00:01am, or has a date and time been confirmed?

I still find it strange that an official announcement about the update is not on the SPV page, with the date of release.

Guest Michael Eyres

Where... What address thread earlier today... I just spent hours searching Orange for a place to check at midnight :shock: !... Give us a clue what address at midnight and any sub menu!!

Where... What address thread earlier today...  I just spent hours searching Orange for a place to check at midnight  :shock:  !... Give us a clue what address at midnight and any sub menu!!

Already discussed elsewhere.

Please read all threads before posting same old questions.

Guest Michael Eyres

Thanks for nothing.... I have searched for hours.... I would have thought that this Topic called update.. would have this info... Obviously not... Just a unhelpful rely... :evil:

Now I have to spend even more time looking for an area you guy aready know.... I use to like this site !

Unless it just you being sick and taking us all for a ride...

Guest Michael Eyres

Many thanks... Faith restored in the site... Newbeis.. don't even know what a thread is... I was search whilst you were replying for a more helpful site...Thanks again to the useful replies.

M.

I'll be there at midnite tonite

Somehow I doubt this...

More likely it will appear during normal business hours in case there are any problems.

I guess there will still be lot's of us waiting up for midnight to see if anything turns up :) ;)

156 side of things closes at midnight, and the side of 150/business support that can do stuff shuts down at night :)

....and that's probably why it won't be there ;)

If they actually gave a toss about the update, they'd have something automated which showed the update after midnight or ask someone who's working tonight to push a button.

But it's Orange. Don't expect either.

Thats a real shame cus i woz going to suggest (if it isn't released) that like 10 of up all ring up at the same time and try to bully them into putting it up there and then :) rofl that would have been so funny (especially if they caved in and put it up) anyway there's still hope that it will go up tonight

:evil: ok Orange where,s our update i have 4 browsers open and no sign of it :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: where are you hideing it B*****Ds

ps. sorry about the lanuage