I played with a P800 today...

Guest TooMuch2AM

Guest yatpeak

This is going back a fair way in the thread, but some people have mentioned that they like the idea of the P800 supporting multiple e-mail accounts. Why does everyone like this idea? Why would you have two e-mail accounts?

Thanks,

Wyatt

Guest spacemonkey

I have 4 email accounts I check, and one of those is specifically for my phone... god, I can't think of anything worse than having a second email account on my phone... that'd make 5 total...

It would allow me to sync my work e-mail AND check my personal e-mail which would be helpful.

Actually it would be more helpful if it only sync one folder (called say mobile) in my inbox so I could put e-mails I want on my phone in there rather than copying my whole inbox. I know you can sort of do this on the SPV, but it still copies my entire inbox folder structure even though all the folders are left empty.

Guest someone

By the way: maybe you've seen that the Koren in Die Another Day use a P800, in the first part of the movie. The Koren makes a picture of James Bond and the P800 "reconises" him as James Bond, after he changed the diamonds for the hovercraft with wapons. Later in the movie you can see a Sony Ericsson T68i with "selfdestuction function". It can blow itself.