Best SVP Game revisited

Guest smaidment

Guest simonbratt99

hi,

Sorry if this is in the wrong forum but...

im gettin my e100 tomorrow, where can i get the games from?

Are there any free places too?

And how long do you think the battery will last playing games

Cheers for any advice

si

1. you can buy games from www.handango.com

2. there are some free games about... look on this forum or get Plus membership of this site and get some good ones. (check the ModaCo Plus thread)

3. the battery will last about a day while playing them.

Guest simonbratt99

thanks,

you can tell i dont know much about my smartphone yet, i went on the handango site and could only see platforms for palm symbian and pocket?

no smartphone.

Guest MoRFLeZ
thanks,

you can tell i dont know much about my smartphone yet, i went on the handango site and could only see platforms for palm symbian and pocket?

no smartphone.

???

Click "Smartphone" on the left hand menu... then select your SPV version - voila! :wink:

Guest simonbratt99

ah brill , your a star.

Also if i download these games (and pay for em) can i copy them to my PC incase i loose them off my phone? seeming as i payed for them i wouldnt want to loose them.

If so does that mean you can swap them with other people? dunno if thats allowed?

thanks

Guest MoRFLeZ
ah brill , your a star.

Also if i download these games (and pay for em) can i copy them to my PC incase i loose them off my phone? seeming as i payed for them i wouldnt want to loose them. 

If so does that mean you can swap them with other people? dunno if thats allowed?

thanks

You download them in PC installers or cabfiles .. which you can store on your PC if you have to re-install! Also, you can re-download them if your PC should crash... so you are covered.

Sharing them = warez .. and warez is a no-no

Guest MoRFLeZ

Well the link that awarner posted: www.monolithix.org has a lot of freeware games ... you might wanna check out Xrick which kicks royal a..

Other than that .. just install them all and see what you like :wink:

Guest MoRFLeZ

The SPV and the SPV E100 are exactly the same phone .. the only differentces are: Keypad, Screen and Design

So any software produced for the SPV .. will work on the SPV E100

Depends on which country you live in (regarding updates...) but updates should be out soon .. which both phones will be able to upgrade to (1.6 I believe it's called)