Best SVP Game revisited

Guest smaidment

Guest casper508

Have to say I loved it. Nice graphics and sound but on the other hand, its a bit too easy in my opinion. Won every tournament (12 i think) without dropping more than 3 games in a match.

Cas

Guest flashfodder

Yep.. Done in 50 Seconds is pretty cool. Majorly stuck on level 59 tho!!

I do like Toki Tori as well. Speeding my way through it at the mo.

Guest siu99spj

Best 'SVP' Game? Dunno, never played on an SVP!!! :wink:

But as for SPV, I've been somewhat addicted to Boxy Pocket. :mrgreen:

I used to play this on my Dads PC when it was a 286 with CGA screen!!!!! Must have been about 9 too :oops:

Must admit though, looking through Handango at the mo to see what I'll spend me free software card on though...

Guest Firaas
"]Done in 50 Seconds or Toki Tori for me atm...

Done in 50 - definitely!

Such a cool game, it's got amazing graphics yet is mentally challenging! (And flippin' addictive!)

Guest Cymruan

I can still be on solitare for ages waiting for a train or something (sad I know, but it wouldnt be so popular with so many ppl if it wasnt addictive)

Guest mrjuglas

I haven't heard of Done in 50 seconds, did a couple of search queries and it's not coming up with anything, not even the posts above for some reason! Can someone tell me a little about it and where I can get it from?

Ta

Guest drblow

I would have to say that Grand Theft Auto on the gnuboy is simply the best game experience on the SPV - huge maps, all missions from the original game, and (for anyone that knows the game) the distinct feeling that Liberty City carries on in the background when you aren't looking!

I also think Smartris is an excellent way to waste a few hours!

Has anyone played around with the full version of Odyssey or Turjah? Any thoughts on those?

My top three:

1) Nethack (fantastic)

2) Boxy Pocket

3) Done in 50 seconds (well, 140 seconds)

Tennis Addict nearly got in, but too easy :lol:

Guest mrjuglas

Thanks Dave, looks good I'll give it a go...

So, no votes for Doom yet... just needs a little tweaking to get the visibility better and a save function, but i suppose everyone's completed it on the pc so...

I'm afraid I really don't have much time for playing games so i won't comment... wish I did though, the spv's amazing!

Guest Coolboy1982

I have a different favourite at different times...

My preference keeps changing cause I finsih some or get bored with them,

or simply have a day where I don't feel like playing Bustem/Pacman/.....

Guest glynton

I have to say thati'm not gonna buy another game for the SPV until Worms World Party comes out. I'm a student and i can't just go round buying games all the time (although i do get all the free demos) but Worms is something i'm saving up for!

I really hope they make it multiplayer on the same handset, and wouldn't it be great to play across a GPRS connection?!!?!?!?!

Glynton

Guest mike-oh
I have to say thati'm not gonna buy another game for the SPV until Worms World Party comes out. I'm a student and i can't just go round buying games all the time (although i do get all the free demos) but Worms is something i'm saving up for!  

I really hope they make it multiplayer on the same handset, and wouldn't it be great to play across a GPRS connection?!!?!?!?!

Glynton

As another poor student i whole-heartedly agree, specially with last bit!!

Guest fraser

Jeez, you could potentially play worms over SMS, just encode the shot data into a text message. "move left 2 metres, aim 55 degrees, fire bazzooka 100%" ;)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest EMGenius

for me boxy has to be the best - so addictive - just hope more levels come out soon coz i am nearly finished!

tennis is a close second, sure it is easy, but its a good bit of mindless fun when i am sat on the bus!!!

Guest Gorskar

Boxy is one of my favs, except I finished all the levels a long time ago.

Links is also very good.

My next purchase will probably be Orneta Chess, then gone in 50 seconds. After that who knows?

• 2 months later...
Guest PritenC

My favourite game of all time is "chuckie Egg" on the bbc.

i used to play this game all the time.

yeah, yeah i know what you all must be thinking, its a childish game and too easy but give me a break I was only 5.

I hope someone cane make it for the SPV - or even for the PC as i cant find it any where