Screen Changer Tool v2.0!!

Guest moomoomoo

Guest Stuart P

Call me stupid if you like (ok, ok, that's enough now! :wink: )

I'm trying to get back to my original settings, but I'm getting a white screen where startup1 used to be (ie: orange rom, then white screen, then smartphone 2002, then my home screen).

I don't think I had a white screen before (certainly not for this length of time). Any pointers to registry entries I can check, or thoughts on what I've done wrong?

Guest Hanukkah
startup 1 & 2 works just fine but shutdown 1 & 2 don't. i have smart philippines upgrade 1.5.0.28. hope u can do somthing bout this.

Upgrade to the Eurotel ROM 1.50.11

Guest mavisdavis

Well done mate. Ive upgraded also to the QTEQ iMATE rom and all screens work. not sure about the restore thing but why restore when it's just a case of choosing the original screens you had before??

Very nice and it does look good to have a half dressed buxom beauty saying hello to me every time I power on. :)

• 1 month later...
Guest philipnorth

nice app

but when I use "Backup Phone;s current screen set" I get 4 files of just 1k large....

And opening them shows up nothing.

But besides that, gr8 job!

edit:

Ok, am wondering if im doing something wrong, I set up a startup screen (1+2) and only thing I get after the Orange screen is a white screen, after which I can "log in"....

Same when I restore it to the original...

Any thoughts?

Guest philipnorth
Call me stupid if you like (ok, ok, that's enough now!  :wink: )

I'm trying to get back to my original settings, but I'm getting a white screen where startup1 used to be (ie: orange rom, then white screen, then smartphone 2002, then my http://smartphone.MoDaCo.com/viewtopic.php?t=714>home screen).

I don't think I had a white screen before (certainly not for this length of time).

Have that now I reset them, and I have tried what is said after it, with the remove screens, but that didnt help

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there,

i kinda used this tool, it works well and all, but when i tried the "Copy Screen Changer SPV Edition to Phone" button, it kinda resulted in a runtime error, "RUNTIME ERROR '76', PATH NOT FOUND!"

Yo bros what's the cause of this, i'm using an XP, and ActiveSync 3.7.

Need Suggestion though!!!!

Thanx.

• 1 month later...

@ anyone

anybody has an alternative way of changing d startup and shutdown screen.. i tired using d screenchanger but al i got was a white screen.even after uninstalling i seem 2 hav a longer white screen dan d ususal every tym i soft reset!!!! i also tried doing a hard reset but der was no change!!!!

am using a smart 1.6 rom!!!

HELP naman dyan... :lol:

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Deemon
nice app

but when I use "Backup Phone;s current screen set" I get 4 files of just 1k large....

And opening them shows up nothing.

But besides that, gr8 job!

edit:

Ok, am wondering if im doing something wrong, I set up a startup screen (1+2) and only thing I get after the Orange screen is a white screen, after which I can "log in"....

Same when I restore it to the original...

Any thoughts?

I get the same thing...more worryingly though is that I dont see the CAB in my accessories folder ?!?!?

Any Ideas ??? Anyone ???

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...
Guest Duddyroar
i kinda used this tool, it works well and all, but when i tried the "Copy Screen Changer SPV Edition to Phone" button, it kinda resulted in a runtime error, "RUNTIME ERROR '76', PATH NOT FOUND!"

Yo bros what's the cause of this, i'm using an XP, and ActiveSync 3.7.

I'm getting the same error message.

I've run the program and successfully removed the existing startup screens - however the backups I made are corrupt and I can't restore them.

I loaded my new startup/shutdown screens, the program confirmed that they had been successfully loaded onto the phone, but when I turn on I get the Orange Sunset (which cannot be removed I know) but no second startup screen (the one that used to be 'Windows Mobile'. When shutting down, I get no screen at all, the phone just turns off.

I've tried copying over the SPV version (which will be the one that solves my problem I imagine) and I get the error mentioned above.

Any ideas?