What games do you want

Guest muff

I would both PAY and WANT it for the SPV! A Playable good and almost exact clone of it would be SOOOO GOOOD :)

thought I'd posted an answer to this???

there is one, it's called Treasure, available on Handango

Guest NederSoren
unclelimey : watch this space :) 

Midnight and I have one that's on the backburner whilst some other projects get done at the moment

Yeah.. We know you have.. I know about a couple of projects, but as far as i know noffin has bin happenin with the racer, for the last couple of months. But i would be very happy if you would get back to the work of "Un-known racer" when that other game of yours is finished (Wich by the way looks awsome too;) ) ;)

//NederSoren

Guest unclelimey

ok, how about the sega saturn classic "baku baku" easy enough to work on the spv.. :)

and also a decent first person shooter... "doom" is ok, but without a save game facility it is rendered kinda useless for anything other than showing off to your mates down the pub (which quickly becomes boring)... would be nice if the person who wrote doom could actually finish the job. :? (i appreciate the work you have done on it so far.. just add the save game facility )

also a version of shanghai would be nice... although i think hexacto have the emporers mahjongg coming out which looks similiar (but knowing hexacto and their release dates... we may not see this released until 2009 :evil: )

and a mame emulator would be fantastic on the spv.... so many games.... so little time

will let you know if i think of anymore "classics" :wink:

Guest Animefan

thought I'd posted an answer to this???

there is one, it's called Treasure, available on Handango

Yes I know that... BUT its not ALMOST an EXACT clone! I want a EXACT clone or something close to! I DONT LIKE these hearts and new stuff in Treasure! ;) But welll... I may have to just do with it :D

Yes I know that... BUT its not ALMOST an EXACT clone! I want a EXACT clone or something close to! I DONT LIKE these hearts and new stuff in Treasure! :) But welll... I may have to just do with it ;)

but does the gameplay differ or just the graphics? the graphics will be copyright of original company

ok, how about the sega saturn classic "baku baku" easy enough to work on the spv.. :)

not familiar, will look for

and also a decent first person shooter...  "doom" is ok, but without a save game facility it is rendered kinda useless for anything other than showing off to your mates down the pub (which quickly becomes boring)... would be nice if the person who wrote doom could actually finish the job. :?  (i appreciate the work you have done on it so far.. just add the save game facility )

we are trying to get the code MBoden has, rather than start fresh - I'm also getting source code from elsewhere to see if it can help with sound + load/save

also a version of shanghai would be nice... although i think hexacto have the emporers mahjongg coming out which looks similiar (but knowing hexacto and their release dates... we may not see this released until 2009   :evil: )

shanghaii is easy enough to make from a programming point of view, the tricky part is making all the tile fit on screen and still have decent sized tiles

and a mame emulator would be fantastic on the spv.... so many games.... so little time

there is a whole thread on Mame somewhere else

will let you know if i think of anymore "classics"  :wink:

ok ;)

Guest unclelimey
shanghaii is easy enough to make from a programming point of view, the tricky part is making all the tile fit on screen and still have decent sized tiles

it doesnt all have to fit on screen, from memory, i recall the gameboy version "scrolling" across the tiles

Guest unclelimey
so you have to scroll to find a pair???

surely that's not helpful to gameplay

i remember it being a bit of a hindrance

perhaps you can make it turned 90 degress to play sideways like boxy pocket

Guest unclelimey
"]Baku Baku is excellent!

P

yup, thats why i mentioned it, a true classic. :)

(come on.. someone write it for our spv's :!: )

just remembered another game which is so far sorely missed on our phones... backgammon , there are nes and gameboy versions, but they arent too good, we need a "built for smartphone" backgammon... pleeeeease :roll:

Guest stuartd
is that just cos u know I've already started it? :)

No, honest :wink:

It's the only game I'm missing from my GX10, even though that was just a trimmed down mini version.

No, honest  :wink: 

It's the only game I'm missing from my GX10, even though that was just a trimmed down mini version.

well hopefully this will be a complete version, but it may be a little while before I get it complete - I've got lots of games on the go at the moment :)