What games do you want

Guest muff

Hi all

This is intended as a prelude to a survey.

there are 2 questions. (please give only 1 answer to each, so that we know it's your top answer)

1. What game do you most want to see on the SPV?

2. What game would you be prepared to pay for on the SPV?

The idea is to help the developers start to produce games that are more targetted to what the community wants

PLEASE NOTE - GAMES ONLY, NOT APPLICATIONS, IN THIS TOPIC

muff

(I personally have a huge list of games I want to develop, and several are in production at the moment, but if you guys want something else that may affect what I develop next)

Guest MoRFLeZ
1. What game do you most want to see on the SPV?
Something with a RPG element... although this would be a much larger task .. I would really love to see something like this.

2. What game would you be prepared to pay for on the SPV?

Anything sim or tycoon like!!!

paul : ;)

thanks for splitting the software group, makes it clearer now (I think)

as for Super Sprint, well I did have a peek at the original last night, and will try some feasability code tonight :)

Guest NederSoren

Game i would want: A Racer.. The Racer you were doing looked awesome, but there has bin no development on it lately :) :cry:

And yeah, i think i would pay up for a really good racer.. if it's not too expensive..

Guest PritenC

just the one game, splintercell.

I love this game, its my all time favourite.

I've even made my own homescreen for it.

But the idiots at splintercell.com/gameloft only made it for the nokia, b*****ds

Guest MoRFLeZ

Okay I'm gonna have to ditto for the tamagotchi game :oops:

I know I know .. but for starters it would be fairly "simpel" - or at least something that is doable... there is a game for the Nokia called "popstars" that is tamagotchi-like .. where you have to feed your person, let them sleep etc etc .. and then do all sorts of stuff to make them popstars, so it doesn't have to be a lil pet hatching out of an egg (although I wouldn't mind that either *hæhæ*)

Also once it's done .. there's always the possiblity to work on a multiplayer aspect .. eg over GPRS or IR... (and it would satisfy my RPG element... *smirk*)