Mura lang ba ang 13500 na SAP nowadays?Brand New!!!

Guest tazh_fave

Guest tazh_fave

Guys, thanks sa mga advise nyo...

Next week ko pa makukuha ung fon...

Gusto ko lng maexplore ung fone..

kayo nga nagustuhan nyo eh...malamang ako din magustuhan ko un... :wink:

Eversince NOKIA user talaga ako but nung na try ko ang SAP ok naman , so far eto pa lang NON NOKIA na nagustuhan ko talaga ....clear screen , expandable ang memory oak naman pang text tsaka mas mukang DUARABLE naman... ;)

Guest kapitan jackal

(beep-Beep)!

advise lang pards,

dont take (100%) our word/advise sa sap.

nsayo final decision. mera na yan.

walang mobile phone na perfect. tandaan mo yan. and debate sa mobile phone (kung ano mas maganda etc) ay parang debate sa kung ano nauna, itlog o manok ;)

btw, dapat siguro close na tong thread na to (nasagot nanaman yung tanong nya kung mura o hinde yung sap)

my two EURO cents :D

tazh,

ganyan lang yan si Grifter pero tignan mo naman ayaw nyan mabitawan SAP ng girlfriend nya amaze na amaze pa rin sya at kita mo naman top poster din yan dito sa Pinoy forum at nakikipag-eb pa yan imbes gf nya naka-SAP hehehe.... AT nominated pa yan na maging moderator...galit lang sya sa Brightpoint pero lab na lab nyan ang smartphone  :lol:  

oo nga....if you want a phone-PDA convergence, go for the O2 XDA over the P800  :lol:

@dino,

nge. 'amazed' ako sa software, galit ako sa hardware. that's what I always say. Hindi ata niyo ako maintidihan e! :roll:

I'll repeat my point again once and for all in simple terms ;)

LOVE SOFTWARE, HATE HARDWARE.

@kap,

I agree with you. For me, the SAP is not worth having kung mamomroblema lang ako sa hardware breakdown parati. I may not share the same sentiments with some people, but that's my stand based on my experience.

btw, nauna ang itlog! :D

@*,

As for the things that I posted re: the SAPs keypads breaking, it's a fact. Hindi siya isolated case since a lot of you already had their keypads replaced.

The info that I gave tazh is a fact. It will help her decide if she should get a SAP or not. And if ever she does, at least she'll know what she'll be expecting.

All cellfones have their weak points irregardless of brand and model. I'm just stating the SAPs weak points on a factual basis.

If I were tazh, I'd be thankful that I was given the chance to know both the good and bad points of the SAP so I can weigh the pros and cons against each other before I go out and decide to buy a SAP diba?

Pangit naman if I read all the good points, then when I buy a SAP, the hardware breaks, tapos tsaka ko lang malalaman na it's a common problem pala for a lot of SAP owners wala lang nagsasabi.

@tazh,

Tama si Kap. It's your decision. Ikaw ang makapagbibigay ng "FINAL ANSWER". :lol:

Good Luck!

Guest SmartGuy

tazh,

1 peace of advice I can give you is that....make sure that its a bnew SAP. I checked the malls around Metro Manila..and...no genuine or licensed dealer has a SAP. They even told me that Smart is the only authorized dealer of that brand of phone. So...those SAPs in Greenhills and etc....I DONT believe they are bnew. Well...its my point of view. They are either 2nd hand or recon. I myself will buy from smart the SAP once I decide to by next month. MAJOR REASON is its for my own protection and its my investment, so make sure you get the best and that it is genuine.

Hi nga pala to the members of this forum. As you notice, this is my first post. ;) Just like Tazh, Im looking for the pros and cons of the SAP. Thank you for all the very good and informative comments that you all posted. It will really help me and tazh on the deciding factor of buying a SAP.

MORE POWER TO ALL.

Tazh... Good luck :D

Guest SmartGuy

tazh,

I almost forgot, its a different story if you are going to buy that from a smart personnel...I guess.

As for me, I guess I can still wait for Oct to Dec on the "SAP2". It will really be convenient to have a built-in camera instead of carrying it in a separate case. ;)

Again, gud luck.

Guest tazh_fave

Hey Guys, Sorry I just got onlyn, di ko napansin madami na pala nag reply sa topic na pinost ko...Touch ako.... ;)

I just went to greenhills dis aftrnoon and grabe sa mahal pl SAP don...ranging from 17T>>>> ung brand new and 2nd hand starts 1t 12T >>>...whewww....

Antayin ko na lng yung SAP na manggagaling sa Smart...Next week ko pa sia makukuha...

People, thanks sa mga tips at advices nyo...

I've decided to buy the SAP....and watch out for me, I guess I'll be a regular poster here....:D

And thanks for the Warm Welcome tlg and accomodating my questions...GRABEEE, kakatouch tlg kayo!!!!!!!!

Guest dinoalbert

well you can also verify thru the reciept that should come with the SAP that you will buy...kahit na 2nd hand dapat kasama receipt from SMART so you can verify the IMEI ng unit kung pareho nakalagay sa receipt and you could also see kung kelan binili that way you will know kung hanggang kelan ang warranty.

A lot of people bought the SAP only to realize that the phone is not for them, they have a hard time using it unlike the Nokias ;) so they decided to sell it nalang...like a friend of mine, and my brother nakabili sila ng 2nd hand pero mga 1 or 2 weeks old palang as indicated sa receipt..but the receipt should be from Smart if you buy a 2nd hand...its true that Smart is the only authorized dealer of the SAP here in Pinas :wink:

@ Tash

Am using SAP since it was launched, and enjoyed it ever since. Though, I have not experienced yet the chipping buttons, I think I will have it brought to BP to check the action button.

But to be able for you to enjoy the unit to the fullest, you have to buy an SD Card.

What my SAP have done for me?

1. I installed a notepad, thus, all my notes (meetings and others) are already in my phone.

2. I installed an ASV Bible, so I dont have to carry a separate bible. It is at hand anytime and anywhere.

3. My appointments and Calendar are sync with the outlook.

4. I can send and receive email through my phone.

5. I copied several audio and video files for my entertainment.

6. The convenience of customizing your phone at your will. You can add and remove programs anytime, and

different games of course.

7. You can update your phone's OS anytime, at your will.

8. And the best of all, we have this forum with the supportive dudes sharing their expertise and experience.

What I do not like?

1. Bulky.

2. Short battery life.

3. Not user friendly, at the beginning (if you are already familiar with Nokia).

Our company will give us SE T310 as replacement of our old service units (N3310), I may use the sim, but I will definitley use my SAP.

Good luck Tash, and to everyone in this forum, THANKS a LOT!

By the way, our organization negotiated for SAP as our standard unit, but what SMART gave is N6610 and SET310, instead. That is for a measly plan 500. I guess that speaks for the value of SAP.

yes baka pwede eb uli, this time baka makasama na me. like chosen, I missed the eb's because its tapos na before I become aware of it. natuloy ba yung kay crysta1?

Guest rodnav

@taz

if you get the new ROM, please give us a feedback on it. batt life, sms counter, new features if any and other known problems with our current ROMs. by the way, is tazmanian devil your favorite looney tunes character?

Posted from my SmartPhone!

Guest tazh_fave
@taz

if you get the new ROM, please give us a feedback on it. batt life, sms counter, new features if any and other known problems with our current ROMs. by the way, is tazmanian devil your favorite looney tunes character?

Posted from my SmartPhone! sorry for the double post

Yep...si tazmania fave ko....kaya nga Tazh_fave.... ;)

Don't worry guys I'll give you feedback with my new phone...

And thank you for celebrating on my behalf....hhehehehe

Ang SPAMit talaga mga PIPOL d2....

meron din ako ng lahat ng episodes ng smallville (season 1 and 2) but i don't want to burn and sell them. may sira kasi yung iba eh.

ngayon na pala ang start ng season 3.

Guest spv_dman
OFFTOPIC:

Gusto nyo ng last 4 episodes ng smallville season 2 (witness, accelerate, calling at exodus)? meron ako... ;)

Gusto ko season 3 :D Meron na ba? I heard pinalabas na yun sa states early September pa :roll: