Mura lang ba ang 13500 na SAP nowadays?Brand New!!!

Guest tazh_fave

Guest tazh_fave

HI, I am just New here! I just wanna ask kung ok na ba yung price na 13500 for a brand new SAP?

Advice naman jan kng reasonable yung price or not!

Thank you in advance! ;)

I think reasonable na yung price na yan! :D it's better than buying a 2nd hand unit sa greenhills. ok na yan!

kaw ba bibili?

welcome to modaco! where you meet new friends and learn new things! ;) It's the place to be! hehehe!

Guest tazh_fave
Last Friday, I saw a smartphone @ greenbelt for 13.5K but 2nd hand...  I think 13500 is reasonable for brand new.. If it's really brand new... hehe :lol

I hope so..hehehe..patay sa akin yung nagbenta pag NDI brand New!

Next week ko pa makukuha ung Fon eh....

Thanks sa feedbacks nyo Guys!

Guest dinoalbert

@tazh,

okay na yun mura na yun for 13500....make sure lang brand new talaga...may warranty ba? (sa taga-smart mo siguro bibilhin yan no? :D )

tama punta ka mamaya sa birthday ni ML para mabigyan ka na rin nila ng mga pointers ;)

Guest tazh_fave

Brand New SAP from SMart...1 Year Warranty...

I'm sorry People can't make it to the EB...

GY me eh...

Happy Birthday na lng to ML..(kahit di nya me kilala)...hehehehe

@tazh,

okay na yun mura na yun for 13500....make sure lang brand new talaga...may warranty ba? (sa taga-smart mo ba mabili yan?  :lol: )

tama punta ka mamaya sa birthday ni ML para mabigyan ka na rin nila ng mga pointers  ;)

@tazh

At kung di ka iinom ng sanmig, bigay mo nalang kay dino para may 3 bote sya... hehehe

@dino

easy lang sa inom ha.. :D

@tazh,

better check the IMEI code with SMART after you get the unit. Make sure that it's in their records or else you won't be able to claim the unit's warranty when the time comes.

Guest tazh_fave
@tazh,

better check the IMEI code with SMART after you get the unit.  Make sure that it's in their records or else you won't be able to claim the unit's warranty when the time comes.

Hey, Thank you for that! I did not know that!

I will take ur advise! Thank you so much!

Guest tazh_fave
glad I could help.  

sure ka ba na gusto mo talaga yung Smart Amazing Phone? hehehe... :D

Ok lang...alam ko buggy sya..parang Linksys Router...hehehee...if u eve heard of one?..challenging kc sia dahil sa dami mong problema na ma eencounter eh...heheheh ;)

sanay nman ako mag troubleshoote eh...

Tsaka anjan naman kayopara tulungan me sa problems ko sa SAP na to!!!

@tazh,

di naman buggy ang linksys na router a! We have a Linksys Wireless Access Router sa resto, been there for months, never nagkaproblema. ;)

as for the bugs, ok lang sana kung software bugs, pero yung hardware mismo substandard eh. You can ask the people here. The softkeys and the silver callkeys get busted.

And worst of all, the 'authorized service center' has poor quality of service.

@tazh,

as for the bugs, ok lang sana kung software bugs, pero yung hardware mismo substandard eh. You can ask the people here.  The softkeys and the silver callkeys get busted.  

And worst of all, the 'authorized service center' has poor quality of service.

and i'll be going there next week to replace my softkeys... these are just some of what you could experience with the Smart Amazing Phone!;)

hindi ka namin tinatakot ha! :lol: The SAP is a great phone, if it's not, malamang wala ng tao dito sa forum talking about our SAPs. :D

Guest tazh_fave

Nice to hear that your Linksys Router is doing Good!

It seems that you don't like SAP....what would you suggest then for me to buy?

I dont like Nokia Fons kc eh..too fancy for me!

btw, i sold my SAP 2 months after I got it.

depende kasi sayo eh. As for me, I had my keys replaced twice in 2 months. Although free yung replacement dahil warranty pa, I don't have the patience and time to go to Brightpoint every month.

Before we discuss your options, may I ask what your budget is? Baka kasi sabihin ko mag P800 ka nalang tapos wala pala sa budget. hehehe...

*baka patayin ako dito sa forum sa mga pinagsasabi ko. ;)

don't let ***** (ooops bawal na pala dito to, baka mawarningan din ako) ;) 8) grifter frighten you.

he still likes the SAP and he still plays with his gf's unit. it's his experience with the authorize service center that's really bothered him.

in any case, i'd take the SAP over the p800 anyday. if you really like a pda phone try the O2 XDA or a handspring treo 600. but they are all expensive. as compared to the SAP, which i got for free under a plan which i'm able to maximize, no contest.

Guest josh72201

OK ang SAP, once you have it you will surely like it. before i almost buy the t610 because of the looks but its ability to do task and expandability is very limited unlike the SAP. So go for it buy na the SAP...

@rodnav,

sinong little ha? ;)

As I've mentioned over and over, I have no qualms on the SAP's software/OS. The OS is very nice. I really like it. The only thing that I can't live with is the substandard hardware. If the hardware was sturdy like a Motorola or SE phone, I wouldn't have sold my SAP.

@tazh,

I'm just stating the cold hard facts. It's no secret that the SAP's hardware is substandard. Even SMART and BP admitted it. (see Dino's email posted some time ago). Almost everyone in the Pinoy forum already had (or will have) their keypads replaced.

If it's ok with you to have your unit serviced by BP every so often, then go ahead and buy the SAP.

As for a budget of 15k, i don't know of any cool non-nokia phone which will fit that budget.

Yung SAP ko more than 3 months na pero ok pa naman ang keypad. Cguro ang kailangan mo lang gawin e, mejo exta careful ka sa paggamit. SPAMe ka naman, cguro magaling kang magpahid ng cutics, pahiran mo na lang yung silver buttons para di mag-chip-off. Bili ka din ng casing, yung pang 3650 kasyang kasya para huwag magasgasan.

Guest dinoalbert

tazh,

ganyan lang yan si Grifter pero tignan mo naman ayaw nyan mabitawan SAP ng girlfriend nya amaze na amaze pa rin sya at kita mo naman top poster din yan dito sa Pinoy forum at nakikipag-eb pa yan imbes gf nya naka-SAP hehehe.... AT nominated pa yan na maging moderator...galit lang sya sa Brightpoint pero lab na lab nyan ang smartphone ;)

oo nga....if you want a phone-PDA convergence, go for the O2 XDA over the P800 :D