Orange retail given stock information for MPx200 & E200

Guest PaulOBrien

My brother (ChrisJM) will probably get one on contract before then, so i will be able to play with his E200 and see if i think it's worth the money (which it probably will be ;)), then buy mine if i like it :lol:

Guest goinnuts

new memo 5.45pm tommow for the mpx200, they changed it late on. also recieved an updated price matrix wouldnt load up though. not sacrificing a drink in the boozer will post price at 8.45am tomoz. and oh one of the e200s we get dilivered tomorrow will have to booked in as a demo. so one unlucky person is going to be gutted.

(so the stance for orange st anns sq. 1 e200 for me one, one demo & one for simon. and an mpx200 for me too.)

Just called orange retail and they said they would upgrade me from my spv for £99.99 as I'm only two days away from the end of my contract, but can't buy my old spv from me.

Still I rang my local orange shop and he's got 8 spv E200's just come in so he's saving me one and they will buy my old spv back for £30 (well a £30 credit to my account)

Excellent!

Pete :twisted:

What? Why on earth do you want to sell your spv for £30?

Look how much they cost on ebay.

Sim-unlock it, de-cert it, whack some free software on, sell it for £100+

Yeesh..

Guest Simon Desser
"]Just to confirm, Orange stores HAVE started receiving stock today.

P

Yep! And thanks to "Goinuts", I've got one 8)

:lol: ;) :( :) :) :( :D :D :( :D :(

Just picked mine up..... ;)

There are now 7 left in the orange shop in the centre of sheffield. They dont even have them on the displays yet.

They do have the mpx200 on display though!

Anyone wanna buy my original SPV? :lol:

The Oxford Street store at Bond Street tube station had four E200s delivered yesterday (Weds). I bought one yesterday for £149 (I am on off-peak 1000 which gets you £50 off the "standard" price of £199). The guy in the store was extremely helpful (even though he'd never used an E200 before).

It's still charging at home though so I can't use it yet :lol:

Guest liquid-core

I have placed my order for the MPx200, should be getting word on that within the next couple of days :lol:.

Just hope that Microsoft Decide to release a Windows Mobile 2003 Rom for it.

One of the Newcastle orange shops has them in stock now (we have 3!) I was going to get one but 150 quid seems s bit steep when you can get them online cheaper. Anyone got one online yet?

Dave

Guest mattscholey

How much do you think it will cost me to upgrade to a mpx200 if i've been on Your Plan £30 (£15/month but with average bill being much higher) since i got my E100 in early August. I'll probably phone them up this weekend, but would just like a rough idea as to wheather they'll let me upgrade if I've only had my contract for 3-4 months.

Thanks

matt

Guest stu_lowe2003
How much do you think it will cost me to upgrade to a mpx200 if i've been on Your Plan £30 (£15/month but with average bill being much higher) since i got my E100 in early August.  I'll probably phone them up this weekend, but would just like a rough idea as to wheather they'll let me upgrade if I've only had my contract for 3-4 months.

Thanks

matt

Probably be £75 upgrade fee (as still in contract). Then £29.99 to upgrade. Speak to orange customer relations (not customer services), they may be able to do you a deal.

Stu

Guest mcwarre
Probably be £75 upgrade fee (as still in contract). Then £29.99 to upgrade. Speak to orange customer relations (not customer services), they may be able to do you a deal.

Stu

Nope,

Upgrade fees are:

0-6 months is £100

6-12 is £75

13 is free

(assuming not on Virgin tariff)

Plus the price of the phone obviously!

got my E200 today. im 1 months into my contract and the orange bod at the shop said that as I spent so much a month (£50 per month line rental and an average bill of £140 per month) that I would not incurr any upgrade fees and I could have it for the bottom upgrade price (£99.99)

and it's well nice..... :lol:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.