NEW SAP From Addict Mobile Commercial

Guest farleyo

o eto na yung info na gusto nyo....

Software Version:

ROM update version:

Operator: 1.6.13.0

Manufacturer: 1.6.13.0

EGSM 900 / GSM 1800 / PCS 1900mHz - Tri-band phone. You can bring it anywhere you want.

Microsoft Powered Windows - operating system used for smartphone.

Dynamic Phonememory of up to 30MB (IPSM) - more storage capacity for different applications.

Pocket Internet Explorer -can access wap sites, web pages with color graphics and prints.

GPRS - faster connection and downloading of applications.

MMS -u can enjoy taking pictures using a separate camera (included in the package),and then sending it after adding text and sounds.

MSN Messenger - You can easily chat and send information to your on line buddues just by logging on to MSN Messenger

Active Sync - can synchronize information on the smartphone to PC using USB connection or via air

Windows Media Player - Enjoy watching music videos, supports MP3, WMA streaming.

Unlimited number of text characters - you can send long text message with unlimited number of text characters

Large phonebook memory with multiple entries - you can store large amount of information in your contacts. Capacity is phone memory dependent.

IA Album - storage for all the photos taken (photo album) with SLIDE SHOW FEATURE

Expandability feature - allows you to download applications and then moving it to SD (Secure Digital)/ MMC card slot, a removable memory for storage of files.

Can download sound files (wave and midi files) and use it as a ringing tone or message alert tone.

Voice memo recorder - you have unlimited time when recording a voice. (memory dependent)

Personal Information manager - with calendar, tasks, notes,calculator, date and time feature.

Voice and SMS Speed dial - quick access to text and voice call with up to 100 slots available (from 0-99 )

Bluetooth - Short-range wireless communications technology. Can exchange information over a distance of about 10 meters (30ft)

Photo Contacts - To see the picture on your contacts of an incoming call.

Built-in Camera - No need to bring a separate cellphone-camera.

Guest SmartGuy
:wink: images & review of the HTC Voyager/SPV E200/O2 Xphone/I-mate Smartphone 2003/Qtek 8080 are here at these links: 

http://www.infosyncworld.com/news/n/4176.html

http://smartphone.MoDaCo.com/viewtopic.php?t=95571

Hi Guys,

In conjuction with the links, you might want to check:

http://ppcw.net/index.php?itemid=1606&catid=60

This link will give you a side to side comparison of the tanager and the voyager versions.

It also includes some samples of the most important feature in the SPV2 which is the bluetooth.

Hope you enjoy :wink:

~ciao

Guest SmartGuy

@all,

Most probably the SPV2 will be launched early next year. So as not to ruin the marketing campaign of SPV1. I also heard it will be priced at around P30,000+. Not sure ako dun sa price ha.

On a personal note, since I am buying a prepaid phone, I won't reach the price of the Voyager. Mahal na for me. Since I probably will be getting a brand new SPV1 for P15k. Its a big difference.

~ciao

Guest sweetyls

30k?! no way! They better lower it for sap1 users. Kundi globe na! After all, globe will probly release a smartphone next year as well.

Posted from my SmartPhone!

Guest c0ntrite

hehehe globe na? grabe ka naman ü anyway im a new user and even though na alam ko na palabas na sap2 i still went for sap1 kc magiging mahal masyado yng sap2 ganon naman sa lahat e.

by the way dun sa mga hndi pa alam mas makakatipid kayo pag nag transfer kayo sa addict mobile kc hndi on TOP ng monthly bill nyo yng charge sa gprs at mms. SPAMwas nila sa addict credits mo tsaka lng sya lalampas ng fixed monthly bill nyo pag ubos na yng addict credits unlike sa smart gold on TOP kaagad yng bayad sa gprs at mms. pero sa addict walang retention program unlike gold.

Guest farleyo

i got my sap for only 11k at greenhills pero swap ko yung nokia2100 ko, regular price 14K, B'NEW,

sa tingin marami pang bugs ang VOYAGER, kaya hintay n lang ako kapag maSPAM na.

Guest WeaponX
hehehe globe na? grabe ka naman ü anyway im a new user and even though na alam ko na palabas na sap2 i still went for sap1 kc magiging mahal masyado yng sap2 ganon naman sa lahat e.

by the way dun sa mga hndi pa alam mas makakatipid kayo pag nag transfer kayo sa addict mobile kc hndi on TOP ng monthly bill nyo yng charge sa gprs at mms. SPAMwas nila sa addict credits mo tsaka lng sya lalampas ng fixed monthly bill nyo pag ubos na yng addict credits unlike sa smart gold on TOP kaagad yng bayad sa gprs at mms. pero sa addict walang retention program unlike gold.

Ibig bang sabihin na kung SAP2 ka at addict yung subscription e makakamura ka? Di ba mas mataas airtime ng GOLD kung parehong plan? Depende cguro sa usage mo.

Sa pricing, I think masyadong mataas ang 30K for SAP2.

By the way, anu yong retention program?

Guest SmartGuy
:D Well...Im just giving you guys some insights. Because, I was before planning to get the SPV2 online from UK. And it will probably cost around $640 US, not including the shipping. The phone itself will then be around P35,200. However, after reading througn some more notes on this, the SPV2 still has some more bugs which are still being worked on. One reason why Im still hesistant to buy.

Since I am most positively sure that it will range from P25k to 40k here, I will go ahead with the SAP1 which I can get for P15k at most. :lol:

Talagang hindi ko to alam..hehe. Kaya ayaw ko ng plan eh...it will be more expensive in the long run. :roll:

~ciao

Guest Brigoli

@WeaponX

Yung retention program ng smart ay pupuwede sa mga subscribers na nakatapos na ng kanilang 2-year contract. Under this, you can extend your contract for another 2 years and get a free phone.

Guest c0ntrite
@WeaponX

Yung retention program ng smart ay pupuwede sa mga subscribers na nakatapos na ng kanilang 2-year contract.  Under this, you can extend your contract for another 2 years and get a free phone.

and you get to keep your other phone... kasi sa addict (which is under smart) hindi na pwede... if you want a free phone ask someone sa family mo to apply for you... :lol: anyway parehas lang ng rates and gold at addict... actually mas mura pa nga addict kasi 5peso lang yung mms plus may addict credits pa :D gprs rate still the same 0.25 /kb :)

Guest WeaponX
@WeaponX

Yung retention program ng smart ay pupuwede sa mga subscribers na nakatapos na ng kanilang 2-year contract.  Under this, you can extend your contract for another 2 years and get a free phone.

Okay. Now I know.

@Brigoli, @cOntrite

Thanks for the info.

Guest WeaponX
@contrite

MMS rate for smart gold subscribers is also P5.00. :lol:

at saka 235 minutes free calls for GOLD, 210 sa Addict... anyways, I chose Addict na rin.

Guest carlooo

good evening sap users, help me out guys, i am making a proposal that all sap users with existing accounts under smart would be able to get sap2 at a lower plan.wat u think?i need to hear from you sap fanatics.E-mail me at [email protected] the way, im from smart/ sales division po.tnx

Guest SmartGuy
good evening sap users, help me out guys, i am making a proposal that all sap users with existing accounts under smart would be able to get sap2 at a lower plan.wat u think?i need to hear from you sap fanatics.E-mail me at [email protected] the way, im from smart/ sales division po.tnx

Welcome to Modaco! :lol:

What do you want us to do to make that happen? :wink: Just email you to say that we want it to be on a lower plan? If so, I think it would be best if we just create a poll on who wants the SAP2 on a lower plan..or probably on what plans.

Since you are from Smart, do you have any idea when it will make its debut here in the Philippines? What plan is it originally going to be available? (if its not a total secret :wink: )

~ciao

Guest carlooo

January target release. Medyo mahal ang unit cost. It might be offered at pln 1995.dont wory, d pa final. I still need to make a proposal that the unit would be offered at a lower plan for existing sap plan users. A special package. I tested the unit already. Very nice, physically almost the same with sap1 except for the navi key and lights. of course the memory and functions better. Real time camera since built in na sya.. any sugestions or questions please e-mail at [email protected] so i could collate and forward directly to my boss for aproval.Good evening

Guest SmartGuy

tol carlo,

dont wanna be a pest, but how high:roll: is the unit cost? it has been bugging us all here sa pinoy section :lol:

mukhang wrong timing ako talaga. im going to get my sap1 phone from smart this week. I also paid for it na :cry:

should have waited for the sap2 :twisted: