NEW SAP From Addict Mobile Commercial

Guest farleyo

di daw maganda feedback ng early users ng SAP2 sa coolsmartphone... pag on daw ang bluetooth, 4 hours lang ang batt nya..

hinold daw ng isang telecom yung selling nito.. have not read the news yet..

Guest farleyo

maganda lang sa SPV E200 is Bluetooth at Built-in Camera, nabasa ko rin sa review dito sa modaco na hindi maganda yung picture quality taken by the Built-in camera of SPV E200,

I'm planning to have SAP by Thursday, at Podium, dun lang kasi malapit yung lugar namin, yung isa sa Alabang. Plan 800 at Free yung unit, contract for 2 years,

Guest darkmatter

@farleyo

if i were you, i'll wait for sap2. it has faster refresh rate for camera, 'di naman masyadong malaki ang diff. nila sa quality ng picture. New software Windows Mobile 2003. Syempre mas better ang performance nya..

Guest grifter
di daw maganda feedback ng early users ng SAP2 sa coolsmartphone... pag on daw ang bluetooth, 4 hours lang ang batt nya..  

hinold daw ng isang telecom yung selling nito.. have not read the news yet..

hmmm... weird a. dapat kasi kahit naka-on (discoverable) yung BT, same lang halos batt consumption unless you actually use your BT. PAg naka-standby lang, dapat wala masyadong change sa batt standby time.

If ever SAP2 will be launched, I will wait a little while before I grab one...

Will wait for the feed back of early users... sa SAP1 we already identified the bugs and these are either addressed or being addressed. With SAP2 we do not know yet.. mataas pa masyado value nito sa unang bulusok baka di sulit yung "another two years contract". I am enjoying SAP1 pa naman and might even get another unit...

Sabi nga sa corporate world "better work in a place with the devil you know than work in a place with the devil that you do not know"... sa SAP1 lam na natin problem sa hardware and software, SAP2 not yet...

Guest farleyo

Tama k dun, sa mga nabasa kong reviews, marami pa syang bugs, yung ibang mga games di gumagana, i'll wait for the another Smartphone after siguro ng SAP2, yung mommy ko at kapatid ko nga naiingit nung bumili kme ng SAP sa Grenhills, 11K lang kuha ko Brand New!!! pero swap namin sa N2100 ng Pinsan ko, then binigay ko yung N5210 ko sa kanya,

Guest polgas_3

Not this Christmas it won't be released. Early next year more or less first or second week of january, might be at Plan 1995 just like the first release of SAP. :lol: (This will be a major competitor for the TOP spot on the mobile market, it between the Nokia 6600 and the HTC Voyager.

Feedback: Camera is faster, Better Picture quality, Bluetooth (Should not consume most of the battery, most likely will consume around 5-10 percent of battery life if the bluetooth is turned on) Joystick is better than SAP.

Guest lonerjam

is that the final release date? not this month? :D

are you from smart?

Not this Christmas it won't be released. Early next year more or less first or second week of january, might be at Plan 1995 just like the first release of SAP. :lol: (This will be a major competitor for the TOP spot on the mobile market, it between the Nokia 6600 and the HTC Voyager.

Feedback: Camera is faster, Better Picture quality, Bluetooth (Should not consume most of the battery, most likely will consume around 5-10 percent of battery life if the bluetooth is turned on) Joystick is better than SAP.

Guest farleyo

Better Picture Quality. I dont think so, if u will compare the Htc Tanager and HTC Voyager, mas maganda pa rin ang picture quality ng Tanager, cguro ito na yung isa sa mga camera phone na may magandang picture quality, sa Voyager kasi medyo blueish ang dating not true to life pictures. maganda lang talaga is integrated na sa Voyager yung camera, bluetooth, 32MB RAM at Smartphone 2003. yun lang, parehas parin yung processor n ginagamit nila, pero syempre mabilis ang Voyager because of the 32MB Ram and the OS.

Guest sweetyls

@grifter

but that's like getting a big screen black&white tv when all the others are using colored ones. improvement nga, useless naman.

Posted from my SmartPhone!