New race game in the making.... Updated 01-01-2004

Guest ultimasnake

Guest ultimasnake

I hope people will at least Read my SIG!!!! just got ANOTHER PM ASKING THE SAME QUESTION WHICH WAS ANSWERED IN MY FIRST POST.. IT JUST DOESNT WORK ON AN SMARTPHONE WITH SP2002

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
Guest ultimasnake

hey (wow didn't suspect this topic to be pulled up)

well at this moment i am not sure if i will continue the game, currently i am working hard on updating and finalizing Smart Browser

BUT i have been getting several great ideas on doing better graphical engines and all so who knows it surely was a fun game to start on :lol:

I'm not asking for an essay or anything - but what is 'the .net language'?

I've only really had much experiance with C++ and Java on desktop PCs, heard bad stuff about vb, but that's from my Linux-guru friend. Also I never really looked into .net because I wanted to keep my code cross-platform (as much as possble with C++ anyway).

I heard C# was MS's copy of Java, what's the difference between a .net C++ program, C++ program and a C#.net program?

Sorry for all the questions - just curious! Just an idea - if the difference (C#, C++) isn't that great maybe you could get someone who is familiar with both to make a SP2002 version from your code.

Cheers,

Scarfman

.NET is a lot more than that. Too much to explain. You should be able to install the .NET Compact Framework on any smartphone, letting you play this game. BTW: .NET is cross-platform with Mono. There's also Managed C++ which is exactly C++ but utilizing the .NET framework.

EDIT: Try installing this on your mobile:

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details...&displaylang=en

Guest ultimasnake

C# is devenitly NOT ms's version of java... not by any chance...

C++ = c but with object orientated programming

as where

C# = C++ but based on the .net framework and visually based (you can drag and drop items on a window to create a gui)

it is a really nice language very flexible and you can even use (as sn1p3t said use c++ code and stuff)

:lol:

• 1 month later...
Guest jonbeer

This game looks amazing but does it really not work on sm 2002. If it doesn't i am really bummed out cos it looks really good. Is there any way that u cud put it on sm 2002? that wud be gr8 :)