Automatic Keylock for WM2003 devices

Guest maniac103

Guest maniac103
Thanks for the reply maniac103. Take your time, besides the little issues with the screensaver, the program runs like a charm on WM5 :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I have something new for you: I have attached a beta version of Keylock v3 for WM5 :D

Please have a look at it - it should now show the real unread messages and missed calls count.

What I also have implemented is proper internationalization. At the moment English, French and German are supported. But I need your help here: If your phones language is not set to any of these three, at the moment the program won't work correctly. Therefore I have attached two translation templates (one for the keylocker, one for the config tool). If anyone of you has some spare time and uses a language with is not English, French or German, please translate the strings inside these files from English to your language and post the new files into this thread. I will then build a language DLL for your language. The translation of the keylocker strings is neccessary, the translation of the config tool would be a nice bonus :D

The new internationalization applies to the WM2K3 version as well.

EDIT: What I also need for every translation is the translation of the start menu link ("Automatic Keylock").

What I also have changed:

- Information from CPS (CellProfileSwitcher), if installed, can now be optionally shown

- You no longer need to security unlock you phone with SDA_ApplicationUnlock.exe

Thank you and have fun ;)

EDIT: The new translation files are now a bit below...

Edited by maniac103

Guest roma0803
I have something new for you: I have attached a beta version of Keylock v3 for WM5 :D

Please have a look at it - it should now show the real unread messages and missed calls count.

What I also have implemented is proper internationalization. At the moment English, French and German are supported. But I need your help here: If your phones language is not set to any of these three, at the moment the program won't work correctly. Therefore I have attached two translation templates (one for the keylocker, one for the config tool). If anyone of you has some spare time and uses a language with is not English, French or German, please translate the strings inside these files from English to your language and post the new files into this thread. I will then build a language DLL for your language. The translation of the keylocker strings is neccessary, the translation of the config tool would be a nice bonus :D

The new internationalization applies to the WM2K3 version as well.

EDIT: What I also need for every translation is the translation of the start menu link ("Automatic Keylock").

What I also have changed:

- Information from CPS (CellProfileSwitcher), if installed, can now be optionally shown

- You no longer need to security unlock you phone with SDA_ApplicationUnlock.exe

Thank you and have fun ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Sweeeet!!! I'll give it a try right away and get back to you ASAP. I also will translate the two files to Dutch for you if somebody else didn't do it yet.

Thanks for the support maniac103

Guest roma0803

Hi maniac103. Attached the first draft of the Dutch translation to this message. Please convert them to the .mui format you use within keylock so I can try them and modify them where needed.

The program is running fine on WM5. Messages and calls show up correctly in the screensaver and are reset when viewed. Thanks.

cioa.

Keylock_Xlation_NL.txt

KeylockConfig_Xlation_NL.txt

Edited by roma0803

Guest maniac103
Hi maniac103. Attached the first draft of the Dutch translation to this message. Please convert them to the .mui format you use within keylock so I can try them and modifie them where needed.

The program is running fine on WM5. Messages and calls show up correctly in the screensaver and are reset when viewed. Thanks.

cioa.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I have attached the appropriate .mui files.

I had to shorten some of the strings so they fit onto the screen. Please tell me if this is ok.

How can we shorten the translation of "Show frame if unlocked" a bit? Perhaps "Frame indien gedeblok."?

And please note: The strings IDS_CAP_QUICKLIST_TITLE and IDS_CAP_UNLOCK_TITLE in the keylock translation must match the corresponding window titles. IDS_CAP_QUICKLIST_TITLE is the title of the window appearing after a short press of the power button. In the dutch case, this is "Snelmenu" instead of "Snellijst" (Or did they change this in WM5? This would be horrible...) The same for IDS_CAP_UNLOCK_TITLE: This is the title of the "Unlock" window which appears after pressing the left softkey with locked keypad. On my 2K3 phone, this is "Ontgrendelen" instead of "Deblokkeer".

Edited by maniac103

Guest roma0803
I have attached the appropriate .mui files.

I had to shorten some of the strings so they fit onto the screen. Please tell me if this is ok.

How can we shorten the translation of "Show frame if unlocked" a bit? Perhaps "Frame indien gedeblok."?

And please note: The strings IDS_CAP_QUICKLIST_TITLE and IDS_CAP_UNLOCK_TITLE  in the keylock translation must match the corresponding window titles. IDS_CAP_QUICKLIST_TITLE is the title of the window appearing after a short press of the power button. In the dutch case, this is "Snelmenu" instead of "Snellijst" (Or did they change this in WM5? This would be horrible...) The same for IDS_CAP_UNLOCK_TITLE: This is the title of the "Unlock" window which appears after pressing the left softkey with locked keypad. On my 2K3 phone, this is "Ontgrendelen" instead of "Deblokkeer".

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The proposed modifications are most likely correct and I will check them. This was a first draft knowing some strings needed to be shortened. I load the translation on my phone and go over te various dialogs and strings and modify (or propose modification) where needed. Seems you know your word of Dutch too ;)

Could be I miss something, but how do I load the Dutch language? Do I need to reinstall Keylock?

Edited by roma0803

Guest maniac103
The proposed modifications are most likely correct and I will check them. This was a first draft knowing some strings needed to be shortened. I load the translation on my phone and go over te various dialogs and strings and modify (or propose modification) where needed. Seems you know your word of Dutch too ;)

Could be I miss something, but how do I load the Dutch language? Do I need to reinstall Keylock?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You put the two files in the zip file into the program install directory. After a restart, these files should be used.

Guest roma0803
You put the two files in the zip file into the program install directory. After a restart, these files should be used.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hmmm... it doesn't. My local settings are Dutch, Keylock remains using the English translation.

Guest maniac103
Hmmm... it doesn't. My local settings are Dutch, Keylock remains using the English translation.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

What is the value of the registry value HKEY_CURRENT_USER\MUI\CurLang?

Edited by maniac103

Guest maniac103
That's 1043

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

And you copied Keylock.exe.0413.mui and KeylockConfig.exe.0413.mui into \Program Files\AutoKeylock? That's strange...

Guest roma0803
And you copied Keylock.exe.0413.mui and KeylockConfig.exe.0413.mui into \Program Files\AutoKeylock? That's strange...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yes I did. I reinstalled Keylock today since there were two registered in the software remove option. Did a clean install with the most recent version and copied both files into the program directory. Still it remains the English language.

Guest maniac103
Yes I did. I reinstalled Keylock today since there were two registered in the software remove option. Did a clean install with the most recent version and copied both files into the program directory. Still it remains the English language.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Please try the attached cab file. I also have signed the resource DLLs and have included the dutch translation into the installation.

Other than that, I don't really know what's goning on on your phone. I will play around a bit with the WM5 emulator and see if I find out something.

EDIT: The only language in the WM5 emulator is English, so I can't test it there. On my SDA, the language of the config tool is switched correctly if I set the language to dutch. When testing this, I have found a translation bug ;)

I have fixed the CAB file.

Edited by maniac103

Guest roma0803

That worked! All in Dutch now. Great.

I see some minor inconsistancies and one translation fails. In the profiles the title $$WHENCHARGING doesn't show the translation. Can you attach the by you modified tranlations textfiles so I can finalize them?

Edit:

And at the time I typed this you discovered the same bug I guess... :mrgreen:

Edit2:

ICQ8444916 if you want to use faster communication. ;)

Edited by roma0803

Guest maniac103

Please find attached the newest translation files. I have introduced a new format which allows me to automatically create the needed resource files. I have attached both the English ones (as a reference) and the dutch ones.

Edited by maniac103

Guest maniac103

I have now officially released v3.0 onto my web site.

Have fun! ;)

@roma0803

I have included your localization fixes. I have changed only one thing: I have localized "Automatic Keylock" into Dutch (as it is not a real "name").

Guest roma0803

Have fun! ;)

@roma0803

I have included your localization fixes. I have changed only one thing: I have localized "Automatic Keylock" into Dutch (as it is not a real "name").

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Oh my, you even gave me credits.... (though it puzzles me where you got my name from....)

I don't think you included the latest translations since I don't see the mocifications I made. I wanted to inform you about my renaming it back to an English title. I believe an English title looks better than a shortened Dutch title. The Dutch are pretty international so an English title wouldn't harm. But that's my 2 cents :D

Guest DomConway

Have fun! ;)

@roma0803

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Nice work but one problem - if I set "Show CPS info" in the Screensaver menu, the screensaver always says "CPS: Not running" even when it is.

Oh yeah and another very minor thing - in the Special Profiles menu, then "When charging...", "..enable Blutooth" now shows as "$..enable Bluetooth" Told you it was minor!

Guest maniac103
Nice work but one problem - if I set "Show CPS info" in the Screensaver menu, the screensaver always says "CPS: Not running" even when it is.

Can you tell me the contents of the registry value HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\CellProfileSwitcher\Cell\GroupName?

Oh yeah and another very minor thing - in the Special Profiles menu, then "When charging...", "..enable Blutooth" now shows as "$..enable Bluetooth"  Told you it was minor!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You are right. I have updated the CAB files on the web site.

Guest DomConway
Can you tell me the contents of the registry value HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\CellProfileSwitcher\Cell\GroupName?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well that's strange - it has a value of "(notrunning)", even though it is.

Guest maniac103
Well that's strange - it has a value of "(notrunning)", even though it is.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That seems to be a CPS problem then.

Does CellProfileSwitcher.exe show up in SP TaskManager?

I guess we better discuss this via PM as this seems not to be related with Automatic Keylock.

Hi Maniac

Looks like a great app, more featured than the autokeylock I was using before.

When trying to dl the version for WM2k3, I get a corrupted file. Winzip says the CAB file is corrupt or incomplete. When the download is finished, the filesize is 785 bytes.

Is this right? Is there a problem with the version on your web page?

Edited by ocker