Cleaning M3100 Screen

Guest mbeattie

Guest mbeattie

Hello u wonderful bunch of people,

Am sorry if there is already a topic started about this, i did a few searches on the site but could find anything.

Whats the best way to clean the smudges off the M3100 screen. is it worth a screen protector or is that over rated. seems to be everyone has problems putting a screen protector on and get trapped dust that scratch away at the screen

Its my first pocket pc as iv always gone with smartphones and am paranoid i might dull or damage the screen through time if i use screen wipes or screen protectors

Thanks in advance

Guest simonclark123

I always buy a screen protector.

On both my M500 and M600, I've used Martin Fields screen protectors (bought through oman666 on ebay)and been very happy with them.

Regards

Simon Clark

Business Telecoms

Guest scoobytwo

i used a screen protector on my m500. ive ordered another for my m3100. i went through loads of leather cases for my m500 but they all just added to hastle if i was walking down the street, listening to music and someone called.

so i now just keep my phone in a jacket pocket with nothng else. id always go for a screen protector. you must have scratched you mobile phone screen before? the scratch will never go away. with a screen protector on you can just peel it off and by a new one.

they dont look as good as the phone would without one. its near immpossible to get them on with out 1 bit of dust under it. it all depends if you plan on using a case all the time.

Edited by scoobytwo