Guest mordzy

well my first phone was a nokia 5.1 back in the day and always had a nokia up till the 7110. untill the first spv, stuck with that to the C550. loved the features of the windows based stuff and the wealth of software availible. unfortunatly the C600 just didnt pull me so i plumped for a 6280.

I had avoided nokia inbetween becuase there design department went crazy (as mentioned in a previous post) they looked more like crazy kids trainers 'chav style' ala nokia air max 2 pffft.

anyways i have the 6280 now and its a stylish phone and fast too, i used the N70 and other symbian nokia phones and found them way too slow and frustrating.

Since purchasing the 6280 i have missed the opertunity to install loads of usefull and useless software which was part of the fun with the SPV. can anyone recommed a resourece of cool software for the 6280 phone. i think its java based.

Thanks for reading guys

Guest tha_neo
well my first phone was a nokia 5.1 back in the day and always had a nokia up till the 7110. untill the first spv, stuck with that to the C550. loved the features of the windows based stuff and the wealth of software availible. unfortunatly the C600 just didnt pull me so i plumped for a 6280.

I had avoided nokia inbetween becuase there design department went crazy (as mentioned in a previous post) they looked more like crazy kids trainers 'chav style' ala nokia air max 2 pffft.

anyways i have the 6280 now and its a stylish phone and fast too, i used the N70 and other symbian nokia phones and found them way too slow and frustrating.

Since purchasing the 6280 i have missed the opertunity to install loads of usefull and useless software which was part of the fun with the SPV. can anyone recommed a resourece of cool software for the 6280 phone. i think its java based.

Thanks for reading guys

yeah it?s symbian 40 on your phone so you can?t install any SIS files on it. Java is the only kind of application you can run on it. I?ll wait for the Nokia N80:) Best phone on the market!!

I'm using a6280 at the moment and I'm quite happy with it,it boots up and is ready to use in seconds,way faster than my 6630,camera quality is good and screen is very good,kind of grew out of putting all kinds of games and apps on my phones so this suits me fine,for the moment

Guest sporkguy
' date='Feb 10 2006, 22:18' post='413']What OS is the 6280? S40 or S60?

P

Its the new version of the Series 40 platform Paul. Pretty much acts and looks the same way as S60, but without the slowness and ability to install SIS apps.

Had chance to play with one when I was doing my usual rounds checking out the competition on my lunchbreak. Snazzy phone, if a tad big. Certainly a good contender for the D600 market share, with the added bonus of 3G (for those who really want it).

Just hope Orange don't butcher it too much before its March debut.

Its the new version of the Series 40 platform Paul. Pretty much acts and looks the same way as S60, but without the slowness and ability to install SIS apps.

Just hope Orange don't butcher it too much before its March debut.

Alas i think you can be pretty sure that they will!