help.htc wont turn on .help.

Guest ioeew

hello i have a htc herald (p4350) and this is what happend .the battery ran out of charge and it just then would not turn back on when i tried to charge it regard less of what i tried no lights no nothing so i decided to take the battery out and try charge it and a red light flashed once (1 time) and thats it so i thort it was the battery and bought a new one .its not the same battery well it is just not buy the same company and when i try this new battery i get nothing at all .so if anyone has any advice please reply ;):(:(:(:D

Guest Neil5459

How are you trying to charge it? Via the mains adapter, or the USB link?

If the battery gets very low (and that may include a new uncharged battery) there isn't enough current in a USB connection to get it charged. If you haven't already, put it on the mains charger and leave it for 2-3 hours and see if it picks up.

dodgy hong kong batteries ;)

it is very odd.

i'd agree its probably a hardware problem. check for any flashy lights atall when plugged in or attempting to turn on.

and check your warranty.

send it back if you can

well when i try and charge the phone with no battery in a red light flashes once well im thinkin the new battery i bought dosnt have any jucie in it so im trying the usb cable method by cutting the connecter off and wireing red to + and black to -