LOOK ** SHOKKA9 WM6.1 LITE ROMs ** 20270/20954 **

Guest shokka9

Guest PengSP
I really like this rom.. all the big spaces so I could install programs what I really want...

But, one thing is that the GPRS is disable. Well for some of you might not need the GPRS. But, I use it all the time...

streaming, GPS(Google maps), E-mail and others.

From this rom tell me how the enable the GPRS.. I tried to find a way by myself.. but no luck.

I'll be waiting for your new rom this week. Thanks.

Try to google for NOGPRS, it will toggle GPRS state or use mind as per attached file.

NOGPRS.cab

Guest RadiumZ

Hi shokka this rom sounds quite attractive for me coz I am always looking for LITE rom with which I could customize as my own need. Anyway to be safe, my i900 has the firmware version: PDA i900XGHL7/BHHL2 and Phone: I900XXHL1, is it ok for me to direct flash my phone with ur rom, or do I still need some changes/updates before?

Thanks in advance!

Guest shokka9

should be able to flash away, your ROM is fairly current. HL is not that long ago.

Flash and let me know what you think!

Thannks bro.

B)

Guest komsa

SHOKKA9 thanks for your excellent ROM's....i am wondering can you integrate the titanium theme from WM6.5 in one of your DXIA5 lite ROM's

(without touch flo) or atleast if its posible,made a cab for titanium theme so we could install it on your lite ROM......thanks again...

Guest shokka9
SHOKKA9 thanks for your excellent ROM's....i am wondering can you integrate the titanium theme from WM6.5 in one of your DXIA5 lite ROM's

(without touch flo) or atleast if its posible,made a cab for titanium theme so we could install it on your lite ROM......thanks again...

I gonna make a WM6.5 LITE ROM, so watch out. Little busy at the mo, but it's on my list to do.

Guest RadiumZ
should be able to flash away, your ROM is fairly current. HL is not that long ago.

Flash and let me know what you think!

Thannks bro.

B)

I have flashed it, it is totally clean&fast! Great work!

Guest shokka9

find my shokka9_xt9 keypads topic in the i900 section (not ROM Discussion). In the first post is where you will find the answer.

Thanks for your comments.

Guest shokka9

New 20954 LITE ROM added to first post, you need to install a cab to enabel Multiple Message Selection.

Everything else works as it should (mouse etc).

Enjoy

• 2 weeks later...
Guest quickonthefeet

Hi,

Can anyone please tell me what is different on

DXIA5/IA2/SHK16L: Updated 24/03/09

Versus

DXIA5/IA2/SHK16L_20954: Updated 03/04/09

I have installed 24.03.09 and happy with it. Just wondering if I need to update to 20954.

I have already read the logs but a bit comfused.

Thanks

Guest shokka9
Hi,

Can anyone please tell me what is different on

DXIA5/IA2/SHK16L: Updated 24/03/09

Versus

DXIA5/IA2/SHK16L_20954: Updated 03/04/09

I have installed 24.03.09 and happy with it. Just wondering if I need to update to 20954.

I have already read the logs but a bit comfused.

Thanks

The difference is build...windows build...

Standard WM6.1 is 20270, i have 20954 which is newer, faster and very nice...Try it :excl:

The higher build numbers you get, the newer the OS is, for example we have WM6.5 ROMs using 21210 etc...you eventually get high enough to be WM6.5.

The highest WM6.1 is 21042 i think (which i need to build at some point).

There isnt any other difference. I personally preferred 20954 to 20270. It feels a lot better and a lot more professional.

Have a go and let me know what you think.

Guest quickonthefeet
The difference is build...windows build...

Standard WM6.1 is 20270, i have 20954 which is newer, faster and very nice...Try it :excl:

The higher build numbers you get, the newer the OS is, for example we have WM6.5 ROMs using 21210 etc...you eventually get high enough to be WM6.5.

The highest WM6.1 is 21042 i think (which i need to build at some point).

There isnt any other difference. I personally preferred 20954 to 20270. It feels a lot better and a lot more professional.

Have a go and let me know what you think.

Thanks. I appreciate your explanation and superb ROMS. Can I do a full backup using Sprite or Spb, then reflash to new built and then do a full restore to get everything back? Would it create any conflicts causing mismatch of operating systems? Is it safer to reinstall everything manually?

I am anxious to try this new built.

Guest gecata

Shokka9, i have a trouble after trying to change to Your lite rom. When try to update to another rom get error from UserDownloader software. It not detect my phone. Say : "PDA device not found". What can i do to fix this? When trying to update with official one updater always get "Incorect software.." , even i changed default country and operator. Thanks!

userdown.bmp

Edited by gecata

Guest shokka9

@ quickonthefeet

Backup with any of those should be ok

@ gecata

Not sure of your problem

i can flash any ROM....never had any of those messages.

Dunno :excl:

Guest shokka9

Also, if anyone wants a black dialler like this....

post-466506-1239952154_thumb.png

CLICK HERE

Video Call is missing, and language issues (i will look at it later :excl:

Edited by shokka9

Guest quickonthefeet
Thanks. I appreciate your explanation and superb ROMS. Can I do a full backup using Sprite or Spb, then reflash to new built and then do a full restore to get everything back? Would it create any conflicts causing mismatch of operating systems? Is it safer to reinstall everything manually?

I am anxious to try this new built.

Hi,

I upgraded to 20954 as you recommended. Superb! But I have lost "contact" shortcut and icon and can not access it in any way!? Also the fonts seem smaller on option menus for various installed programs and messaging. Any solutions?

Also. is the new dialer skin for Samsung or WM?

Thanks for the great work. :excl:

Edited by quickonthefeet

Guest shokka9

20954, the fonts are smaller, this is what it is about...all the newer SYS'es have this small font...

You should have contact icon, maybe if you look in Windows directory (show all files), you will see it, if you do, create shortcut (if one isnt there) and copy to Windows\Start menu\programs.

I am extremely busy today, everything has gone wrong at work, so i will probably be late out and late home :excl:.

Not happy :excl:

Guest stylus1828

Shokka9 will you create a wm 6.1 with integrated manila 2D? for example 20954 or maybe newer (if it exists) with manila 2D? waiting for your answer! thankx