LOOK ** SHOKKA9 WM6.1 LITE ROMs ** 20270/20954 **

Guest shokka9

Guest shokka9

I accept NO responsibility for any damage caused to your handset before, during and after updating it with these ROMs. Using custom ROMs has risks attached to it, and can be dangerous. Proceed with caution.

THE UPDATER IS DESIGNED FOR USE ON XP MACHINES ONLY< VISTA IS NOT SUPPORTED UNLESS YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO

UPDATE: 17/05/09

Due to time not being infinate, i no longer have time to make ROMs. So the ROMs that are available, are the last ones i will make.

I will update this thread with DXID1, then that will be it.

Just like to say that you guys have been great and everyone involved in Omnia is cool. I not disappearing so i will still be active in the forums. Helping out etc.

BIG THANKS TO SECTOR, QBUS, SZTUPY, PASSOA, SECANY, KHUANCHAI, WIZARD & ANYONE ELSE WHO HELPED ME OUT.

The TRUTH is out there, its Omnia :(!

DXIA5/IA2/SHK16L: Updated 24/03/09

i900DXIA5_SHK16L

Part 1 - http://www.mediafire.com/?zz1tmgwmznn

Part 2 - http://www.mediafire.com/?3lutm2mftnm

Part 3 - http://www.mediafire.com/?ozmchmywcnr

DXIA5/IA2/SHK16L_20954: Updated 03/04/09

i900DXIA5_SHK16L_20954

Part 1 - http://www.mediafire.com/?2tmzjnowg1z

Part 2 - http://www.mediafire.com/?zoyyvynmwzg

Part 3 - http://www.mediafire.com/?ldgizmmjuwk

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Please donate HERE. B) <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Download Instructions & Installation

1> Download all parts of the ROM. Extract part 1 only, it will extract the other parts.

When it has extracted the ROM, install as usual.

2> When the robot appears, wait for Omnia to restart. Then configure as normal. If you dont use UC, the Omnia will reboot after running UC,

3> After this, when it finds your network, select NO, then select different operator to yours. Wait 25 secs, then goto connection settings, operator settings and select your proper operator. Your net, MMS, SMS settings will now be active.

4> To enable multiple message selection in 20954, install the cab attached please.

If you dont already have a 'My Ringtones' folder setup for your tones, please do this before (or after) flashing the Omnia. I remove all standard tones, so when you set up your notifications, there will be nothing to select and this may cause u a problem. Do this....

Set up a folder on either your 'my storage' or 'storage card' (memory card) called 'My Ringtones'. Sorry for the basics...just making sure tho. Put all your ringtones, sounds etc in there. Every time u flash Omnia, it will use those folders (and the one in the device (which will be empty)

Added/Cooked in

UC - User Customisation - see here ; and below for quick guide. Thanks Sleuth255

shokka9_XT9 Keypads

Black Dialler Skin

Enhanced GPS from DXIA2 (its better)

Disabled Samsung Dialer skin

Disabled Error Reporting

Security – Don’t warn on unsigned cab removed

Updated to .net Compact Framework 3.5

Updated to Flash Lite 3.1

Installed HTCEmu DLL’s

Pako777 camera dll fix v1

All .exe files have been optimized for space saving and ease of usage. grin.gif

** To obtain cabs for removed apps, please see this link, look in the cab removal thread!! **

http://www.samsung-omnia.org/shokka9's-kitchen

Did Not Remove wink.gif

Internet Sharing

TV Out

FM Radio

Java

Removed/Not present in this ROM tongue.gif

Games

Media Album

Opera

Samsung Clock

Smart Reader

Touch Player

Transcriber

Windows Live

Dice

GoogleMaps (standard)

Digital Frame

Podcast

RSS

Photoslides

Connected Home

DivX Registration (icon still present)

.net Compact Framework 2.5

Flash Lite 2.1

Google Launcher

Install Games

Main Menu

Media Album

Microsoft Office

One Note

Panel FS

Sample Music & Ringtones

Samsung Today 1

Samsung Today 2

Samsung Widget

Streaming Player

Task Switcher

Video Editor

Wallpapers

Welcome Center

Windows Update

Zoomer

Memory Status after flash = LITE version (checked immediately after flash)

Storage Program

Total 157.86mb 96.55mb

In Use 7.06mb 29.61mb

Free 150.79mb 66.94m

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Please donate HERE. :P <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

BLUETOOTH FIXED LITE ROM

DXIA5/IB1/SHK15bL: Updated 07/03/09

i900DXIA5_BUIB1_SHK15bL

Part 1 - http://www.mediafire.com/?ml4dnktz4t1

Part 2 - http://www.mediafire.com/?zvejdym2z3t

Part 3 - http://www.mediafire.com/?zzmyzd3onmt

Rapidshare link; thanks to JLP_SVK

http://rapidshare.com/files/208728062/i900...IB1_SHK15bL.rar

Download Instructions & Installation

SEE ABOVE - SAME PROCESS

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Please donate HERE. :D <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

** THIS ROM IS SAME AS SHK16L ABOVE EXCEPT FOR THE ADDITIONS BELOW & DIFFERENT PHONE PART (IB1) **

1> BLUE TOOTH FIX v3 THANKS TO LIADS & KHUANCHAI!!!

2> ADDED Total Commander (again)

To get more info on the BT Fix, see this thread....and post your issues there too, help the guys get it right. This is still not perfect, but it does work.

http://www.modaco.com/content/i9x0-omnia-r...ed-24-feb-2009/

** NOTE TO ADD **

The BT Fix ROM, you cannot adjust the volume of Omnia using normal method. You have to use the AudioGainControl (which i know nothing about).

See the BT Fix thread linked in the first post

Thanks to metalmanicman for the SU & SD gif's. Good work as always!!

Please use the link to post your BT issues.

Quick Guide to UC (for noobs) You will require an SDcard to use this facilty.

Please vist link above too. Basically you need to create an SDconfig.txt file and place it on your SD card (on the root/not in any folder). In this you SDconfig.txt file you will need at least the following to be able to install cabs from your SD card staright after flashing:

LOCK:Enabled

CAB: \Storage Card\path of cab_examples below

CAB: \Storage Card\Cabs\CorePlayer.cab

CAB: \Storage Card\Apps\Cabs\Core Player.cab

LOCK:Disabled

RST: Reset

TO NOTE

The path needs to be correct...exactly. The exact path and filename too. Just look what the cab is exactly called (or rename for ease) and put in path as above.

The parts in bold, do not need to be altered, just the rest of the path after \storage card\

You can add what you need, for further customisation, see the link to xda, again thanks to sleuth255.

When it runs, you can see exactly what is is doing, it will reset (reboot) at end of installation. The RST command does this.

** Your CAB files will probably need to be edited, so they install in the right places..As default, they will all install to device. Users of UC will understand, and maybe provide guide on this?? **

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Please donate HERE. :P <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

post-428798-1235839341_thumb.png

FInixNOver_Multiple_Message_selection_fix.cab

Edited by shokka9

Guest new2city
doesnt look like it...i willmake one soon, sorry. I have to sleep too (not fair) :( .

B)

great, been looking for this, thought you forgot about the lite ROMs... Thanks.

Hmm, still doesn't support midi files as ring tones, could it be a feature and not a bug in IA2? Anyway, same fix applies, using Helmi's cab.

Edited by new2city

Guest shokka9

new2city

I never forget, but i actually made it last night for someone (they know who :().

I will keep this thread updated with my LITE ROMs now...the other one will be for M2D ROMs.

Not sure about that MIDI thing, it must be to do with the build. I have the cab, and nearly built the package into the ROM..

Hopefully the next RON, wont have this issue.

I think this ROM is very fast, it boots super quick i know that anyway.

Guest abunhyan

i would thanks u for ur greats ROMS

just one thing i noticed about ur ROMS

TV OUT IS NOT WORKING i maen when u press the icon in setting to adjust the pictuers quilaty NO RESPONSE

I HOPE IF U CAN FIX THIS PROPLEM BEZ ITS VERY IMPORTANT FOR TV OUT USERS

THANKS

Guest shokka9

simple answer...

see above (first post) IT HAS BEEN REMOVED.

No WhiteBattery, install cab, from my other thread.

Take care

Edited by shokka9

Guest new2city
simple answer...

see above (first post) IT HAS BEEN REMOVED.

No WhiteBattery, install cab, from my other thread.

Take care

Hi shokka9, I can't seem to get my plugins(claunch) to stick on the today screen. it always disables itself after a soft reset. Any ideas? It happened before in the previous version but this time, it won't stick..

Guest new2city
install a Samsung Today cab, all have been removed, maybe thats whay?

don't worry, found the problem HTC X-button 1.5. Once I removed it, no more issues. Hey, any replacement that you know of? I will have to google for a replacement.. great ROM though

Fantastic rom once again dude,very fast nd stable on my Omnia..THX...Is it possible to include the HTC Task Manager in this rom,i really think its useful and i'm sure other people would appreciate it too.

Guest shokka9
Fantastic rom once again dude,very fast nd stable on my Omnia..THX...Is it possible to include the HTC Task Manager in this rom,i really think its useful and i'm sure other people would appreciate it too.

Erm...................................................No. :P

Dunno, if i start adding stuff, it loses its appeal and purpose in life.. :(

Depends on how many people ask, it nothing to add it next time around? But personally, i wouldnt. If you use it, install it.

In fact, i should put UC on my next LITEs, so it install for you? Then you need nothing, but ROM and your SD card, I have been playing (thanks to sector B) ).

Next ROMs, will have UC for you (if you use). If you dont, look into it, so you know what to do..i will test very soon to prepare for long awaited new NEW ROM to play with.

Laters

Guest shokka9

@ new2city..

Not really. I was a Task Manager freak, windows one. Just kill apps when i totally done with them. X'ing can kill the moment if you forget like me :( (dont like holding down either).

Short answer: No

@ abu123..

The radio should work, the dll's are still cooked in. I will test next time, if not, it will be left in. Do people still use radio B) ?

TV Out will be left in next time. It never caused this much trouble before??

Thanks for comments, maybe next time you leave a good one? :P

Guest aridoasis

can you also leave in white battery? please... :(

i searched on your deleted cabs list but it was not there.

Edited by aridoasis

Guest sivaspor
Installed HTCEmu DLL’s

Installed Pako777 camera dll fix

At least somewho thinked about htc emu's (except sector's rom)

But there is no HTC Manilla 2D that is an absence, I know this is a lite version but at the and most of users are install M2D by themselves, just cheaping the time.

And I want to try until seeing a warn by you.

There will be a version coming if i didn't understand wrong.

What he will have exactly?

Why we must be in waiting?

Take care folks, still waiting for new base ROM...i have a ROM in waiting, was gonna release tonight, another M2D version with some more tweaks. But i holding off for now, need to get a couple of things working flawless.

So keep watching those topics and posts!

And so are we gonna trying a somekind of alpha release?

Finally...

I don't know what should I to do,

Sector's rom works very pretty and amazing fast but he has problems about battery and btooth, sometimes .

I'v asked him but there is no enough explanation, sometimes battery eat himself in one night ( That is what excatly he does ) maybe this problem causes by mine battery. I don't know certainly.

If I'm sure this rom will be better than other rom then I will step to your rom...

And I hope It will be.

So... Make it easy.

Thanks

Regards.

Edited by sivaspor

Guest new2city

any one have the camera app hang up when switching to video recording mode? Can't quit except soft reset!!

edit...

Looks like once again I am alone in my woes.. my current fix to no midi support(Helmi's cab) is the one messing up the camera app.. Sorry for the trouble..

however, any help to add midi support back to the Omnia would be great

Edited by new2city

Guest shokka9

can people start leaving what apps they would prefer in please...

This is LITE ROM, so basically, nothing should be in it. But some things like HTC Task Manager & WhiteBattery could be put in.

Please post..

Guest new2city

This is LITE ROM, so basically, nothing should be in it. But some things like HTC Task Manager & WhiteBattery could be put in.

Please post..

I am no cook, but I think if you can get UC working, the only things that should be put in INTO a LITE ROM are the ones(someone mentioned already) that cannot be installed from cabs...

looking forward to your next ROM..

Guest aridoasis

Please post..

hi shokka. i really like the way you make your roms and i have a couple of ideas on what should be left in... hope this helps...

Advanced Config Tool

HTC Task Manager 2.1 build 34837

White Battery (give % on battery)

GoogleMaps with added Latitude

Total Commander v2.51

Black Skin for Tegic Keypads

Pako777 Camera dll FIX

Disabled Error Reporting

Security – Don’t warn on unsigned cab removed

.net Compact Framework 3.5

Flash Lite 3.1

HTCEmu DLL’s

apps:

FM Radio

Internet Sharing

Java

TV Out

---------------------------------------------

with this setup, all is set and people can just install additional apps they need from your library of cabs for removed programs. :(

this is just my opinion. c'mon guys, lets help shokka make great roms!

Guest shokka9

thanks.. aridoasis

That seems reasonable...No trouble at all to do this..

In fact, that list is just about right. Need more input people.

Also, i will be adding UC for you all too.