Lisbian taskbars for i910

Guest Lisbian08

Guest Lisbian08
how's that 6.5 task coming along? I used the windows start icon task in my latest rom! thanks for the hard work!

Its coming. It is a tedious process. I'm sure you can relate. :D

Guest bga7x
Its coming. It is a tedious process. I'm sure you can relate. :D

Yes I can! you fix one thing but in the process 2 others get broke!!!

Guest Adrynalyne

I like the taskbar, but that start orb has gotta go. It looks terrible.

Edit: the old one.

That new version looks fantastic!

Edited by Adrynalyne

Guest Lisbian08
I like the taskbar, but that start orb has gotta go. It looks terrible.

Edit: the old one.

That new version looks fantastic!

Thanks. I am getting better at drawing with a 16x16 palette. It is very limiting. You have to really creatively shade to get things to work. Letters and numbers are a challenge to with the small palette. I am very jealous of the 32x32 VGA boys. :D

Guest bga7x
Thanks. I am getting better at drawing with a 16x16 palette. It is very limiting. You have to really creatively shade to get things to work. Letters and numbers are a challenge to with the small palette. I am very jealous of the 32x32 VGA boys. :D

when do you think it will be done?? not rushing you or anything!

Guest bga7x
I should have it ready for the first release this weekend. Thanks all for the support and comments.

ok i will be looking for this release!

Guest Lisbian08
ok i will be looking for this release!

Haven't had as much time to work on it as I would like. Shooting to have something out tomorrow night.

Guest bga7x
Haven't had as much time to work on it as I would like. Shooting to have something out tomorrow night.

uggh lol i saw you post and i thought sweet its out!! i have a update waiting for this taskbar lol!!

Guest Lisbian08

Lisbian Cubic is released (first post. It is based on WM 6.5 dlls. I have not tested it on a WM 6.1 phone. Feedback as always is appreciated. Will update screenshots shortly.

Guest bga7x
Lisbian Cubic is released (first post. It is based on WM 6.5 dlls. I have not tested it on a WM 6.1 phone. Feedback as always is appreciated. Will update screenshots shortly.

perfect timing!!!!

Guest Lisbian08
The new cubic version looks great!!!! Thank you for making them. :D

You are very welcome. Its the least I can do for you cooks in the kitchen. You guys keep up the great work as well.

Guest lordv8r
my fears were confrimed the overide icon dll in your task bar freezes the battey reader at 50% :D

Are you talking about the version that you cooked into v2.5? If so then mine is working fine. It shows 40% of my battery.

Guest bga7x
Are you talking about the version that you cooked into v2.5? If so then mine is working fine. It shows 40% of my battery.

no the new cubic version

Guest Lisbian08
I'm looking into it. Nice catch. It's always something. :D

Ok, this should fix it change to the following Reg entry from 11 to 21 (Dec), or 0B to 15 for you Hexadecimal fans.

HKLM\Security\ResOver\Bitmaps\BatteryIconLevels

I will change the CAB tonight to rev 1.1 with the fix. Let me know how the fix is working for you. I just applied it, and it seems to be working.

Guest WolfpackInCO
Ok, this should fix it change to the following Reg entry from 11 to 21 (Dec), or 0B to 15 for you Hexadecimal fans.

HKLM\Security\ResOver\Bitmaps\BatteryIconLevels

I will change the CAB tonight to rev 1.1 with the fix. Let me know how the fix is working for you. I just applied it, and it seems to be working.

Does Cubic work with the 1% battery driver?