Lisbian taskbars for i910

Guest Lisbian08

Guest Lisbian08

*** TUTORIAL on Post #3 ***

Lisbian Orb is based on WM 6.1 dlls.

Lisbian Cubic is based on WM 6.5 dlls. Post #4 has WM 6.1 versions.

Directions.

1. If not installed already, Install sdkcerts.cab

2. If not installed already, Install bluetoothiconbrokerv3.cab

3. Install taskbar cab file of choice to MY DEVICE.

SdkCerts.cab

BluetoothIconBrokerV3.CAB

Lisbian Cubic Versions

Lisbian_Cubic_Taskbar_v1.1.cab

post-488008-1246243060_thumb.png post-488008-1246243068_thumb.png post-488008-1246243077_thumb.png

post-488008-1246243098_thumb.png post-488008-1246243109_thumb.png post-488008-1246243120_thumb.png

Version 1.0 Initial Release

Version 1.1 Changes

Corrected registry entries for battery icons

Lisbian Cubic Blue

Lisbian_Cubic_Blue_v1.31.cab

cubic_blue_eventbroker.zip

Unzip the eventbroker.exe into the windows directory and overwrite the existing eventbroker.exe to have matching icons.

Until we straigten out why this is not working. This will be the fix.

post-488008-1247008627_thumb.png post-488008-1247055072_thumb.png

post-488008-1247180008_thumb.png

Version 1.1 Changes

Fixed Speaker Icon

Version 1.2 Changes

Replaced Voice Mail, SMS, and email icons with matching Cubic blue icons

Version 1.3 Changes

Replaced Multi-notification icon. Added new MMS icon. Replaced Bluetooth broker icons

Version 1.31 Changes

Removed bluetooth broker file from CAB.

Lisbian Cubic Red

Lisbian_Cubic_Red_v1.01.cab

Cubic_Red_Eventbroker.zip

Unzip the eventbroker.exe into the windows directory and overwrite the existing eventbroker.exe to have matching icons.

Until we straigten out why this is not working. This will be the fix.

post-488008-1247703624_thumb.png post-488008-1247703630_thumb.png

Version 1.01 Changes

Tweaked CAB settings

Lisbian Orb Versions

(Only difference between three below CABs is the start icon.

Lisbian_orb_v2.2_Blazing_Wolf_start.cab

post-488008-1246242527_thumb.png

Lisbian_orb_Taskbar_v2.2_Omnia_start_icon.cab

post-488008-1246242559_thumb.png post-488008-1246242589_thumb.png

Lisbian_orb_Taskbar_v2.2_Windows_start_icon.cab

post-488008-1246242568_thumb.png post-488008-1246242577_thumb.png

Version 1.1 changes

Corrected Bluetooth icons in eventbroker

Replaced ok and x icons with larger versions

Version 1.2 changes

Corrected dialer, and text messaging errors identified by Jmak512....thanks

tweaked "big x" and "big ok" icons

corrected other small various issues

Version 2.0 changes

Cleaned up almost every icon.

Redrew battery icons to 10% increments

Redrew signal icons for clarity

New no signal icons

New icons for sound/vibrate

Version 2.1 changes

Replaced all start icons with 3 different variations

Replaced default 6.1 wait cursor

Tweaked CAB settings

NOTE: The light blue windows start icon is now available. The darker one is removed (version 2.0)

Version 2.2 changes

Removed Eventbroker from CAB

Special Thanks to:

Bga7x and Blazingwolf for supplying stock dlls

Tsowen's forum at PPCGeeks.com

nikosxri for X and ok icons from the GSM taskbars forum

All users who have given constuctive comments. They are very appreciated.

I do this because I enjoy it and the people in this community, but if you would like to donate a small sum, it is appreciated.

Edited by Lisbian08

Guest WAIKIKI728
I have started to create new taskbar icons for the i910 taskbar. I have pulled together various icons from across the net and converted them to fit on the i910. For now I have a .zip of the dlls. I assume that sdkcerts and the Bluetooth eventbroker are installed. These files can be used, modified, or whatever else you would like to do with them. Just unzip the dlls into the windows folder and soft reset. Make sure you back up the files before you copy over them. As always, use at your own risk. I am continuing to work on this pet project. I just wanted to put something up to see what people thought. Consider this a beta...lol.

I guess your proyect will never work in one samsung i900....

Guest Lisbian08

*** Tutorial ***

Download both zip files in this post.

Unzip both files into C:\program files\dll editor

Drop the dll you want to edit onto the drop here batch file.

The batch file will unsign the file and open Reshack to edit the file

You may replace icon resources or save all the icon resources to a directory for editing.

After editing, save the file and exit Reshack

Upon exiting, the Dll will be resigned.

You should see the words Successful in the DOS window if it worked.

copy the respective dll to your phone's windows directory and soft reset to see if it worked.

I use IcoFX to edit my icons

*** Important Notes ****

Dlls that are not signed properly will not work

If you change the icon size or color palette there is a very good chance your dll will not sign

Do not close the DOS windows until after the dll is signed (leave open while working in Reshack)

Make sure your registry says the following:

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\security\ResOver\Bitmaps]

"BatteryIconLevels"=dword:11 (Dec) (for 10% increments)

"BatteryIconIdStart"=dword:3e9 (Hex) or 1001 (Dec)

"BaseDll"="phcanOverbmp.dll"

"FuncDll"="CDMA_RSSI_PPC.dll"

Dll_editor.zip

Lisbian_orb_v2.1_dlls_windows_start_icon.zip

Lisbian_orb_2.1_dllsblazing_wolf_start.zip

Lisbian_orb_2.1_dlls_omnia_start_icon.zip

Edited by Lisbian08

Guest Lisbian08

Users with WM 6.1 ROMS installed can download these versions of Lisbian cubic taskbars. They are exactly the same as their WM 6.5 counterparts, but with 2 bit X and OK icons. I have not tested these because I run a WM 6.5 ROM, so feedback is very appreciated.

Lisbian_Cubic_Red_v1.01_wm61.cab

Lisbian_Cubic_Blue_v1.31_wm61.cab

Lisbian_Cubic_Taskbar_v1.1_wm61.cab

Edited by Lisbian08

Guest necosino

Very nice. Does this change the working icon (The spinning sheel / dots)?

Also, does the large X from 6.5 stay, or is that replaced, too?

Guest Lisbian08
Very nice. Does this change the working icon (The spinning sheel / dots)?

Also, does the large X from 6.5 stay, or is that replaced, too?

Yes it does. It has a blue circle. As for the 6.5 large X, I do not think it does. I do not have a 6.5 ROM, but I will look into it and see what I can do. I will hope to post what I have shortly. I have tried so many combinations, I forgot what is in the current version...lol

Guest Lisbian08

Okay, I have a working cab. Here is the full version of the taskbar. You still should have sdkcerts installed before installing this cab. Install to My Device.

edit: removed file...see first post

Edited by Lisbian08

Guest WAIKIKI728
Here is version 1. As I said before, I have complied icons from many sources and formatted them to fit the omnia screen and format. I will be updating and creating addtional taskbars as I have the chance. Right now I am using Blazingwolf's 6.1 ROM MS3 version. I haven't looked at changes that 6.5 brings. I will be taking a look at that in the future. Any feedback is greatly appreciated. As always, use at your own risk. Feel free to use or modify these files as you wish.

Directions.

1. If not installed already, Install sdkcerts.cab

2. If not installed already, Install bluetoothiconbrokerv3.cab

3. Install lisbian taskbar v1.cab to MY DEVICE.

Note: I did not put the correct bluetooth icons in CAB as the screenshot shows. I will correct this evening.

I have tried your taskbar in one wm 6.5 samsung omnia i900....The numbers of the dialer become wrong(the same mistake that one you installed one htc taskbar) and the signal icon doesn´t work....thw rest is ok....

i don´t say this like a complaint...i jnow that you don´t have one i900....just maybe this can help for correcting....you are in the corect way to get it....

Guest Lisbian08
I have tried your taskbar in one wm 6.5 samsung omnia i900....The numbers of the dialer become wrong(the same mistake that one you installed one htc taskbar) and the signal icon doesn´t work....thw rest is ok....

i don´t say this like a complaint...i jnow that you don´t have one i900....just maybe this can help for correcting....you are in the corect way to get it....

The signal icon being wrong on a i900 does not suprise me. That could be fixed fairly easily if I had some screenshots of what is being displayed. The numbers on the dialer is a little more puzzling. I will look into that. I do know that the dialers are different. The dialer skins you use do not work on an i910 if I remember. Thank you for the feedback, you are exactly right, without knowing what is wrong, it is hard to correct it.

Guest WAIKIKI728
The signal icon being wrong on a i900 does not suprise me. That could be fixed fairly easily if I had some screenshots of what is being displayed. The numbers on the dialer is a little more puzzling. I will look into that. I do know that the dialers are different. The dialer skins you use do not work on an i910 if I remember. Thank you for the feedback, you are exactly right, without knowing what is wrong, it is hard to correct it.

I am flashing ...now...as soon as possible i will post some screenshots :D

Edited by WAIKIKI728

Guest bga7x

Works good on my rom if you could make the X's and OK's a little bigger that would be great thinking about cooking this into my new rom! if thats ok with you!

Guest Lisbian08
Works good on my rom if you could make the X's and OK's a little bigger that would be great thinking about cooking this into my new rom! if thats ok with you!

I will look into the X and ok icons tonight. I am glad to hear it works well on a 6.5 ROM. Anyone who wants to cook this taskbar into ROMS is free to do so. Thanks for the feedback!!

Guest bga7x
I will look into the X and ok icons tonight. I am glad to hear it works well on a 6.5 ROM. Anyone who wants to cook this taskbar into ROMS is free to do so. Thanks for the feedback!!

thank you! some screen shots

post-502174-1244567184_thumb.png

post-502174-1244567198_thumb.png

Guest Jmak512

i got to say this works ohh yeah as soon as i get it in here i will post up some screen shots. this is really great work. i appreciated does anyone know a good rom for the 6.5 as im still debating to flash to the 6.5. Thank you so much for this 1. Im really hyped bout 6.5 now i will like to check out ur rom BGA7x whenever ur done with it bro. Here are the screenshots i promised. it looks for some reason as if by having the big X and the big Ok makes other icons go big too. is there anyway to fix this. thank you

sshot004.bmp

sshot000.bmp

sshot003.bmp

Edited by Jmak512

Guest Lisbian08
Does this operate like WK_Taskbar, i.e. does the X-button shut down apps? Or is it like stock WM, and just minimizes them?

All my taskbar does is replace icons. No functionality is changed with the exception of the bluetooth event broker that adds the bluetooth icons to the taskbar. I simply redrew the icons and made them bigger. That is all I did.

Guest Lisbian08
i got to say this works ohh yeah as soon as i get it in here i will post up some screen shots. this is really great work. i appreciated does anyone know a good rom for the 6.5 as im still debating to flash to the 6.5. Thank you so much for this 1. Im really hyped bout 6.5 now i will like to check out ur rom BGA7x whenever ur done with it bro. Here are the screenshots i promised. it looks for some reason as if by having the big X and the big Ok makes other icons go big too. is there anyway to fix this. thank you

All the icons you see can be downloaded from various forums on PPCgeeks and XDA. Most if not all were made for HTC devices which have a higher resolution screen. I just got them into a format that fit the omnia taskbar. I have been tinkering with trying to make things bigger, and looking better. I am also hoping to put together a tutorial so people can make custom taskbars for themselves.

Edited by Lisbian08

Guest WAIKIKI728
All the icons you see can be downloaded from various forums on PPCgeeks and XDA. Most if not all were made for HTC devices which have a higher resolution screen. I just got them into a format that fit the omnia taskbar. I have been tinkering with trying to make things bigger, and looking better. I am also hoping to put together a tutorial so people can make custom taskbars for themselves.

Sorry...it´s me again :D ...i have tried in my omnia i900 ...and the dialer at the begining is still wrong...also there is a problem with the "X" and the start...i will try to make screenshots about this tomorrow ...just one question:what would you need for making it real in the omnia i900?¿

Guest Jmak512

i mean dont get me wrong the icons and everything looks so dope. The only thing i notice is by making the x and the ok icons bigger some other icons were affected like the text message icon in the text is super huge. also the spinning wheel for when its waiting to load is super huge too and on the dialer the gps and connected icons are big but i dont think is not anything u cant fix. but hey ill try any of ur stuff as i got to tell u. u are the first one to crack the entire taskbar for the i910 cuz i been searching for this like crazy

Guest Lisbian08
Sorry...it´s me again :D ...i have tried in my omnia i900 ...and the dialer at the begining is still wrong...also there is a problem with the "X" and the start...i will try to make screenshots about this tomorrow ...just one question:what would you need for making it real in the omnia i900?¿

It is going to be very difficult or next to impossible for me to get this working correctly on an i900. What you need is someone with an i900 to take the dlls and correct them. I have said in my original post, if you would like to do this it is fine with me.

Guest Lisbian08
i mean dont get me wrong the icons and everything looks so dope. The only thing i notice is by making the x and the ok icons bigger some other icons were affected like the text message icon in the text is super huge. also the spinning wheel for when its waiting to load is super huge too and on the dialer the gps and connected icons are big but i dont think is not anything u cant fix. but hey ill try any of ur stuff as i got to tell u. u are the first one to crack the entire taskbar for the i910 cuz i been searching for this like crazy

I am going to continue to improve and correct things as I find them. I appreciate your comments.

I like the big spinning wheel, maybe its just me, and as the text message icon is concerned, I am not sure what your talking about, please explain further.

Guest Jmak512

hey here are some pics to let u know with the taskbar the text message icon got super huge and on the icons for the dialer on the top right they got zoomed check it out. Also do u think if its cool if i shared this links over at the ppc geeks forum as i know there is ppl waiting on this :D

sshot000.bmp

sshot001.bmp

Edited by Jmak512

Guest Lisbian08
hey here are some pics to let u know with the taskbar the text message icon got super huge and on the icons for the dialer on the top right they got zoomed check it out

I had seen the dialer problem. I was working on that one, but the text message icon slipped right by...lol. Thanks. By the way, I like the screen shots of your dialer, what did you do to change the default skin.