previa

Omnia II i8000 Flashing ROM Procedure

Oops sorry let me rephrase that, is it safe to flash those ROMs without changing the CSC and Phone, only using the PDA (.nb0) file.

You don't worry that, It is OK

Oops sorry let me rephrase that, is it safe to flash those ROMs without changing the CSC and Phone, only using the PDA (.nb0) file.

You don't worry that, It is OK

after you have plugged in required files in OCTANS-- turn off your phone(it should not be connected to PC) now click on detect----you will get something like below

OnDeviceChange \\?\USB#Vid_04e8&Pid_6619#5&36474480&0&2#{25dbce51-6c8f-4a72-8a6d-b54c2b4fc835}

Now immedeately connect your phone and click on download.

nope dude.. didn't work.. when i connect the usb den onli OnDeviceChange \\?\USB#Vid_04e8&Pid_6619#5&36474480&0&2#{25dbce51-6c8f-4a72-8a6d-b54c2b4fc835} come.. and its no showing download option.

nope dude.. didn't work.. when i connect the usb den onli OnDeviceChange \\?\USB#Vid_04e8&Pid_6619#5&36474480&0&2#{25dbce51-6c8f-4a72-8a6d-b54c2b4fc835} come.. and its no showing download option.

Same problem here...i flashed today my Omnia II twice and everything was in oder. I should mention that I use windows 7. Updated the usb driver as shown among other topics etc, and in the evening this. It`s like it gets stuck or something

Please give me some advice. 10x :)

Edited by blumango

Same problem here...i flashed today my Omnia II twice and everything was in oder. I should mention that I use windows 7. Updated the usb driver as shown among other topics etc, and in the evening this. It`s like it gets stuck or something

Please give me some advice. 10x :)

Problem solved.

I uninstalled active sync 4.1 and reinstalled usb drivers and modem driver. I don`t know for sure if the active synk was the problem or reinstalling the usb and modem drivers, eather way, try it

Hope this helps you too :)

Hey I've got a question. I'm trying to flash my Omnia 2 I8000.

The Current firmware is:

PDA: I8000NXXJC1

CSC: I8000XENJC1

phone: I8000XXJB2

What files do I need besides a custom ROM and where can I find the CSC and phone files?

When I enter the .nb0 file in OCTANS, I can't select a CSC and/or phone file, so I guess I need to download those somewhere?

Thanks in advance.

With kind regards,

Bart