Lioryte Model T ROM

Guest lioryte

Which Chero- the new skin? you need JMLToday to run it

sorry my bad, it's cDigiClock v0.45; tried v0.46 and cHero v0.1 (all from your other thread) all same message. is there any that does not need JML Today to run?

I installed JML and was too "busy" looking so I uninstalled it

i was able to installed one before - cDigiClock v0.45 but i don't remmember installing JML before hand.

what to do next??

Guest lioryte
sorry my bad, it's cDigiClock v0.45; tried v0.46 and cHero v0.1 (all from your other thread) all same message. is there any that does not need JML Today to run?

I installed JML and was too "busy" looking so I uninstalled it

i was able to installed one before - cDigiClock v0.45 but i don't remmember installing JML before hand.

what to do next??

CDigiClock no need to install JMLToday. I don't know why this ain't working for ya, make sure you install to device memory

CDigiClock no need to install JMLToday. I don't know why this ain't working for ya, make sure you install to device memory

installed all titanium panels in device memory - even JMLToday also got same issue / message from ".mscr" - seems i'm missing some other apps / file to run... frustrating... was almost done...

necosino recommends 23053 - do you still have copy?

i'll reflash with your latest 23069 tomorrow (23070 out yet?)... need some sleep

as always thanks for your help

Guest lioryte
abandon ship...

LOL Until I get more support from the skin developer, yes. Try my Base ROM, other than the skin and themes the specs are almost identical.

As for the titanium Issues I don't know why it won't show I'll have to look at it when I have a little more time

LOL Until I get more support from the skin developer, yes. Try my Base ROM, other than the skin and themes the specs are almost identical.

As for the titanium Issues I don't know why it won't show I'll have to look at it when I have a little more time

yes switching to your other base rom this weekend...

• 1 month later...
Guest lioryte

Long time no Model T release...

Folks, I'm looking for some brave souls that are willing to test a new Model T.

What's gonna be in the new MT?

Lots of BETA/ Alpha stuff. New modified mortscript, CF3.7 and a new theme. Lots of things will be cooked in, so it won't be a lite ROM. not at all. but if you like that stuff...

Phone will function, calls, emails and sms/mms will work. As for the rest it is unknown at this point...

PM me if this sounds like something you might wanna do.

Guest Grassguy

Figures...LOL no worries. If i try another beta ROM again I believe my fiance will leave me with our 4 week old daughter! I'm rocking yer 28009 lite ROM and loving it! Super fast. Thanks for all that you do!

Late,

• 3 weeks later...
Guest kdkinc
A new model T ROM. :) Read Notes in post 1.

If you decide you wanna try it out, please leave feedback for the developers.

I messed with it for a couple of hours...

The "infinity" deal kept giving me a "hook error" after I had placed a ck mark in the "file" ck box . I don't know if thats the reason for the "hook error". I tried to uncheck the file check box with no sucess.

I think I remember reading about hook errosr in the past but I'm sorry my intrest level was fadding,I went back to 23517,

Speaking of hooks....the dancing underwear guy needs to get the hook B) ;) or at least the sound file.

For my on taste I think I'll park the Model T back in the shed

Thank You for all you do ;) B)

:o :o

Guest lioryte
I messed with it for a couple of hours...

The "infinity" deal kept giving me a "hook error" after I had placed a ck mark in the "file" ck box . I don't know if thats the reason for the "hook error". I tried to uncheck the file check box with no sucess.

I think I remember reading about hook errosr in the past but I'm sorry my intrest level was fadding,I went back to 23517,

Speaking of hooks....the dancing underwear guy needs to get the hook B) ;) or at least the sound file.

For my on taste I think I'll park the Model T back in the shed

Thank You for all you do ;) B)

:o :o

Thanks for the feedback, I couldn't help myself with the dancing act and sound...

The infinity is alpha, it's very unpredictable but will be nice once done.

Have you tried the google voice app? nice to be able to text for free :) (or just d/l the cab from post 2...That's why I don't like making anything other than base...)

Guest rubadub234
Thanks for the feedback, I couldn't help myself with the dancing act and sound...

The infinity is alpha, it's very unpredictable but will be nice once done.

Have you tried the google voice app? nice to be able to text for free :) (or just d/l the cab from post 2...That's why I don't like making anything other than base...)

I left the room during the flash and the dancing guy & music scared the crap out of my wife B)

as usual you rom was awesome, even the email scrolling was smooth!

I didnt have any problems with infinify, seemed pretty quick

have you ever tried Androkkid? its widget list has grown a bit since it started

Thanks

Guest lioryte
I left the room during the flash and the dancing guy & music scared the crap out of my wife :)

as usual you rom was awesome, even the email scrolling was smooth!

I didnt have any problems with infinify, seemed pretty quick

have you ever tried Androkkid? its widget list has grown a bit since it started

Thanks

Thanks for trying

I'm familiar with androkkid, I'm trying to get stuff that is more raw for ModelT ROMs.

I'll get a different pwr_on.wav for the next time

• 4 weeks later...
Guest lioryte

The dancing guy will dance tonight ;) A new suicidal model T will be up soon;

In the meanwhile, by popular demand of ALL who tried, I've changed the music for the opening act

Will be 28223 based

Edit: by ALL I mean the fearless 20 :D

Edited by lioryte

Guest rubadub234

In the meanwhile, by popular demand of ALL who tried, I've changed the music for the opening act

Will be 28223 based

cuz i havent flashed enough enough the last couple days :(

is 28223 the best of the new releases?

Guest lioryte
cuz i havent flashed enough enough the last couple days ;)

is 28223 the best of the new releases?

im up for it. load up 28223 and ill give it a testing

I will as soon as I manage to recover my deleted OEM folder :D

Guest imprezza86

Will be 28223 based

can you provide a link to download the old one? I liked it.

Guest lioryte
can you provide a link to download the old one? I liked it.

Oops sorry I missed that one, I deleted the one I had. The way I cook 'em It will be some time before I'll get another one out. New one will have a new titanium UI and the new infinity and other beta crazy stuff I can come up with :D. Time is somethin' I don't really have right now so ETA is unknown. Sorry

• 6 months later...