Steff195's roms! UPDATE 22.11.2011: 23153 Normal/Lite!

Guest steff195

Guest steff195

In my opinion, 28002 is the best one. It has the best touch, runs smoothly...

If you guys want it, I'll post a reloaded version of this build (in the first post is the old one), as I kept modifying this version until I made an "uber" version. :)

Guest blade87

If you guys want it, I'll post a reloaded version of this build (in the first post is the old one), as I kept modifying this version until I made an "uber" version. :)

Thanks for the quick reply! I guess it's better to wait for Microsoft to bring out a better build (from what I've heard about Windows Mobile 7 being delayed until 2011, I don't think this will happen soon B) ). I'll stay with 28205 until something pisses me off and I go flashing again. ;)

Guest wolfpack64

i noticed u took out the default player file association, so how do i undo that n get it to set 2 play with media player or even touch player if i just wanna play the song from the explorer?

Guest steff195

Then you should install those two apps from cab and the files will be automatically associated. :)

You'll find them in the Omnia application repository, or something like that, just do a search.

Guest Natsirt

Hey guys, would anyone be able to possibly upload the default message tones from the stock ROMS? this might not be the place to ask, but in steff's ROMS they've been removed and I'd like to get them back. I've searched the forum with no luck =(

I think the directory might be: My Device --> application data --> sounds

You might be able to help me steff :)

Cheers all B)

Hi Steff,

Great work. I've tried the 23518 and I couldn't synchronize My Documents files. All other items are ok (Calendar, tasks, contacts) but not the files.

Anybody else?

I like this build very much because is very very stable.

Kind regards

Edited by jclsm

@Natsirt: :) You can only get them from the cook himself. :) See attachment.

@jclsm: don't know man, I didn't touch that.

Thanks Steff,

Are you planning to fix that ?

Guest wolfpack64
Then you should install those two apps from cab and the files will be automatically associated. :)

You'll find them in the Omnia application repository, or something like that, just do a search.

i installed touch player but i still cant get it to play video files........any help?

Edited by wolfpack64

Guest steff195

@wolfpack64: then you have to manually associate the video files with Touch player. Select and hold the file type you want to be opened by Touch player and somewhere in the bottom you have the option to "Always open... with this application". This would be the simplest way. Or check inside the Touch player settings for file association, but I don't remember it having this option.

Guest Orbit71

Hi Steff,

Do you have a link where we can find the Omnia application repository?

Thanks

Guest wolfpack64
@wolfpack64: then you have to manually associate the video files with Touch player. Select and hold the file type you want to be opened by Touch player and somewhere in the bottom you have the option to "Always open... with this application". This would be the simplest way. Or check inside the Touch player settings for file association, but I don't remember it having this option.

nope no such option on windows mobile..... but now it open the file but say does not support file format

Thank's guys for the battery info!

now i have another problem, when i plug the charger in, the power button wil not light the red when it's charging, or the green light when it's fully charged.

What is happening?

Thank's!

i forget to mention that before it's working.

That it is not happening for me!

Guest Orbit71

I would say, that is a good idea....

Question: Are you able to enter a static IP for your WLAN adapter that has more than 2 digits in eg 192.168.102.2 in your ROM ?

Also, i have a DXID1/DXID1 PDA, can i just load your rom without upgrading the PDA ?

TIA

Punteh

At newest version are bug... Then I try to type a new message and push space or add any simbol,the text start write from left side.... ;S

But when reseived a new sms,and i reply it the text typing is good ;D Only bug then type the new sms ;S

Edited by Mantez

Guest wolfpack64
@wolfpack64: maybe the app doesn't support that type of file.

i'm pretty sure it supports it, i install touch player n it told me does not support file format and b4 i flashed with this rom it was player perfectly, i think mayb its missing the codec or something not even media player will play any video format.

Guest Natsirt
@Orbit71: to you and everyone else who wanna stick with this and trust my taste, here they are:

28002 Normal reloaded

28002 M2Dv2 reloaded

They have the latest modifications, including the standard camera. Who wants pako's version, check the dedicated topic.

so 28002 has the best touch? I trust you steff. I'm currently having second thoughts about 28014, the touch doesn't seem to respond as good as my previous WM6.1 DXHL3 rom. But the rest of it is excellent.

How would you rate 28014's touch compared to 28002 (If it's not better by any significant amount, I would like to save the hassle and stick with the 28014 :))? I would really like better response with the touch, but on the other hand, I don't want to reflash :)

Cheers!

Edited by Natsirt

Guest amjadnawaz

i tried one of ur M2D rom... i love every bit of it beside some issues which i think is resolvable...

initially the media player is not playing video...

secondly the dialer needs a harder push... i tired the original samsung dialer but i cant make it work.... is there any fix for these issues beside getting a new rom ov urs...

thanks in advance..!