[ROM] WM 6.5 Classic i8000 ROM with BT voice dialing (Thai/Eng version)

Guest Khuanchai

Guest eckyst77

Hi Khuanchai and all,

I am new to this great forum.

Some feedback:

Current the incoming calls alert screen react 1.5 to almost 2 seconds later when the caller start hearing the ringing tone. I believe you can test this out easily with another phone.

It seems that the Samsung phone dialer reacts almost instantly, less than a second compared to the default windows phone dialer.

I know the windows default phone dialer takes up less memory, but in this case I would prefer a faster reaction. Any fix for the default windows phone dialer response? or should we install back the Samsung Dialer back as a cab?

cheers!

Just a quick question:

since this version is only for Thai/Eng, so does that mean even with SOIJ2 CSC, there won't be any chinese input?

P.S.: @khuanchai, just a small error on your first post.

11 Dec 2009: i8000KC21872BT Lite version. ;)

and thanks for the ROM!

Guest seacoral123

KC,

Thank you for this ROM. This is my first time flash Samsung PDA phone (I8000). After much reading and try. I finally get the way.

I learn:

-The Octan procedure, off the phone is not the ordinary off the phone, it is totally power down the phone.

-In Octan procedure, actually I need is only 1 file only, nb0. (No sure for other)

The hassle of go through the download via rapidshare. Because I dont have a account, a free user. I got to try many many time to download.

Lastly, I did a hardreset after the flashing.

Thankyou.

Guest seacoral123

KC,

My feedback after 3 hour usage.

-email setup got problem. Cannot proceed and need to read online

-USB on standard WM interface is not complete. But this is overcome by using samsung USB interface.

Wish list

-RSS reader is missing.

Google earth is working. Previously under samsung, google earth by install cab will not function except trigger from the smart search icon which proceed the installation.

Last comment:

It is very difficult to get the ROM file download from rapidshare. This tend to dampen some user like me to explore the rom. Example: secany required 3 rapidshare file download. For me a single download is already very difficult. And your single file download make is easy for me if my luck is at the right time at the right place.

Thank you.

Guest ku_dq007

Hi Bro,

As your new ROM removed Samsung SMS-MMS, I can't send/recieve MMS message. Can u tell me how to do, or upload a MMS cab, Thanks a lot!

Brief specifications:

- New ROM build 21876

- Lite ROM as above

- NetCF 3.5

- More programs removed: Samsung SMS-MMS

- Solve SMS problem on adding contacts

- Missing shortcuts recovered.

Guest monyozt
Hi Bro,

As your new ROM removed Samsung SMS-MMS, I can't send/recieve MMS message. Can u tell me how to do, or upload a MMS cab, Thanks a lot!

Brief specifications:

- New ROM build 21876

- Lite ROM as above

- NetCF 3.5

- More programs removed: Samsung SMS-MMS

- Solve SMS problem on adding contacts

- Missing shortcuts recovered.

maybe Mr. Khuanchai can give explanation, but for other alternative you can use "Arcsoft MMS"

Guest ku_dq007
maybe Mr. Khuanchai can give explanation, but for other alternative you can use "Arcsoft MMS"

Thanks , I used it yesterday but failure , I can't recieve MMS.

Now I found another bug, when use my jabra 3030 bluetooth headphone on touchplayer, switch to WOW HD, it didn't work.

when use general wired headphone it's ok.

I'll flash back to khuanchai's K5 ROM for these two bugs.

Guest seacoral123
KC,

My feedback after 3 hour usage.

-email setup got problem. Cannot proceed and need to read online

-USB on standard WM interface is not complete. But this is overcome by using samsung USB interface.

Wish list

-RSS reader is missing.

Google earth is working. Previously under samsung, google earth by install cab will not function except trigger from the smart search icon which proceed the installation.

Last comment:

It is very difficult to get the ROM file download from rapidshare. This tend to dampen some user like me to explore the rom. Example: secany required 3 rapidshare file download. For me a single download is already very difficult. And your single file download make is easy for me if my luck is at the right time at the right place.

Thank you.

The email problem only for hotmail only. Yahoo mail is not problem. Strange.

Guest monyozt
Are you having the same bug?

i think its not abug bro.. its normal when you open sent item not displayed as threaded sms.. if you don't belive, u can try flashing your phone with Official ROm, and see that sent item also can't displayed as threaded sms ;)

Guest sys_error
i think its not abug bro.. its normal when you open sent item not displayed as threaded sms.. if you don't belive, u can try flashing your phone with Official ROm, and see that sent item also can't displayed as threaded sms ;)

Thanks, it's my bad... i accidentally enable threaded SMS and didnt know about it.

Guest selcuk666

I have installed this on a turkish csc, strange all the phone is turkish but there is no samsung turkish keyboard , there is a keyboard called samsung Turkish keyboard but when launch it I see that it is in fact a english keyboard, whay this is so , what can I do to correct this

Edited by selcuk666

Guest mottikeren

Hi guys

I have big problem

my o2 is from singapur but i live in Israel

after flashing several rom from this forum using octan mini with its limited option my phone can't find the cellular netrork any more , when I try to set it maually it says "cannot read setting"

HELP PLEASE

Hi guys

I have big problem

my o2 is from singapur but i live in Israel

after flashing several rom from this forum using octan mini with its limited option my phone can't find the cellular netrork any more , when I try to set it maually it says "cannot read setting"

HELP PLEASE

Did you flash using this ROM?

If not then you posted on the wrong topic...

Guest mottikeren
Did you flash using this ROM?

If not then you posted on the wrong topic...

It did not happen when I flashed this rom , it happened when I flashed L2 rom but only in the second time so I do not think it is connected to any specific rom, I flashed since then to some other roms and it did not help.

I am tring to get help from any source.

Guest Antonyart

Hi great ROM even thought i think The other Lite Rom with 6,1 wm is faster... with more Ram... to play with...

One problem i m facing is if you try to change the keyboard language and also the tx9 with it the phone hangs and dosnt start with anything except reflashing... or am i wrong is there a way to start it??? (opens shows samsun logo and then black screen of Death... ;)

Guest Khuanchai
Hi great ROM even thought i think The other Lite Rom with 6,1 wm is faster... with more Ram... to play with...

One problem i m facing is if you try to change the keyboard language and also the tx9 with it the phone hangs and dosnt start with anything except reflashing... or am i wrong is there a way to start it??? (opens shows samsun logo and then black screen of Death... ;)

Never seen this before. What CSC are you using? I believe my ROM supports only English and Thai CSC.

Anyone faces this problem?