[ROM] WM 6.5.5 i8000 ROM with BT voice dialing (Thai/Eng version)

Guest Khuanchai

Guest Khuanchai

WM 6.5.5 i8000KC23518/23515 Neo Lite ROM with BT voice dialing (Thai/Eng version)

With great help from wes, I can complete the cooking for i8000. I intended to make this Lite ROM for my own use and for Thai users especially in the PDAMobiz i8000 board. However, I think it would be better if it is useful for non-Thai.

9 Jan 2010: i8000KC23518/23515Neo_Lite version

ROM specifications:

- ROM based WM 6.5.5 build 23518/23515 (Thanks Da_G for the based ROM)

- Titanium Neo with Weather

- OEM from newest WM 6.5 ROM (screenshots)

- NetCF 3.5

- Preserved: many Samsung programs that I like

- Removed: Online Widget, ringtones, images, Main menu, Adobereader, Connected Home, Filemanager, Games, Help, keyboard other than Thai/Eng (Samsung KBD preserved), Midomi, tcalendar, onenote, Podcast, RSS reader, smart search, smartmemo, smartsync, Taskswitcher, themes, Video editor, Samsung SMS-MMS, Opera, and youtube

- Added: Some freewares: Contactfix, Memory, Poweroptions, GSfinder, SIP change, Screencapture, Security warnings, Cyberon voice speed dial, Showcase 1.1.0, and some modified registries

Screenshots:

post-201908-1262999790_thumb.pngpost-201908-1262999806_thumb.pngpost-201908-1262999830_thumb.png

12 Jan 2010: WM 6.5.5 Classic i8000 ROM build 23518 with BT voice dialing (Thai/Eng version)

- ROM based WM 6.5.5 build 23518, timebomb patched

- Titanium Neo with Weather

- OEM from newest WM 6.5 ROM

- NetCF 3.5

- Preserved: many Samsung programs that I like

- Removed: Online Widget, ringtones, images, Main menu, Adobereader, Connected Home, Filemanager, Games, Help, keyboard other than Thai/Eng (Samsung KBD preserved), Midomi, tcalendar, onenote, Podcast, RSS reader, smart search, smartmemo, smartsync, Taskswitcher, themes, Video editor, Samsung SMS-MMS, Opera, and youtube

- Added: Some freewares: Contactfix, Memory, Poweroptions, GSfinder, SIP change, Screencapture, Security warnings, Cyberon voice speed dial, Showcase 1.1.0, and some modified registries

Screenshots:

post-201908-1263259948_thumb.pngpost-201908-1263259961_thumb.png

post-201908-1263259974_thumb.pngpost-201908-1263259985_thumb.png

Download link:

- i8000KC23518Neo_lite (timebomb patched)

Note:

- This is a Lite version. Don't expect >200 MB storage memory like RFD's UltraLite ROM. ;)

- Hardreset after flash is highly recommended.

- Classic Blue theme is recommended and softreset is needed to get all icons and functions.

- Most safe if you flash with sorg's Octans mini and use this nb0 file only.

- This ROM can be used with English and Thai CSC only. If you have deleted your old CSC, please flash it back. Note the Thai/Eng Keyboard when you use Thai CSC. I believe Samsung Keyboard will exist if you use English CSC.

- The only reason I use Rapidshare for upload is I'm a premium user. I have plenty of space and links can retain foreever as long as there is someone downloading. Most importantly, you don't have to wait a second to download like other free website. I usually monitor my downloads so it would be nice to avoid mirrors. However, I allow mirrors but will not update them here.

Thanks to:

- secany for ROM upload

- rodrigofd and wes who initiated this customized ROM project

- wes for his suggestion on relocation

- hdubli for his introduction to ExtReloc tool

- pako777 for his great i900executor

- gig and those Chinese cookers for first ROM customization and tools

- sorg for his dump tool and information

- PDAMobiz ROM Tool Developer (mrtoto)

- All PDAMobiz ROM Cookers:

chan , ruchonburi , hong2101 , หมอpee , Marut , pairojn , , Keng230 , undetect , khuanchai , Teeh , wasan007 , tee+ , somphon_r , Ton-nahm , belt001 , doydoy9 , IamX , kaew1995 , pairach , Bordintoon , I-Mono-I , kahuna , dorara , lomlom , xtraart , pig , xenon_art , onizza , Dong_Bang_Ka_Pi , xolono , Som7128 , neogin , draran , kamolsf , nabsk , recoba , obi-wan , greendoor , pawaj , kornp , nathawoots , tcvaio

Sorry if I missed someone. Just write to me and I'll add names. ;)

Edited by Khuanchai

Guest Khuanchai

CABs for restoration of some i8000 Samsung programs.

This is not for every customized ROM. There may be some more files or registries removed by ROM cookers. I haven't tested these CABs as well. Please try if it works for your phone or not and post the results.

1. SMS-MMS (New from JA1)

2. Phonebook (New from JA1)

3. Adobe Reader (New from JA1)

4. Video Editor (New from JA1)

5. 3-column StartMenu By monyozt

6. Smart Memo by KSTAN

7. Midomi by KSTAN

8. Samsung Clock by powser

9. Calendar by powser

10. Dice by powser

11. Cyberon Voice Speed Dial

12. taskbar icon posted by whiskeybro

13. Free Ram Tweak posted by whiskeybro

14. File to correct Degree character in Titanium Weather Copy this file to replace the old one in /windows.

15. Default Titanium

16. Chinese keyboard input posted by Andrewtan

17. Titanium Neo with weather

Thanks everyone for CABs.

Edited by Khuanchai

Guest Khuanchai
buset.. downloading now... this is what im waiting for.. thanks bro........

edit:

no downloading link atm ;)

Sorry, still uploading. Please wait...

;)

Okay, download link in the first post. Please come back and post your comments.

Edited by Khuanchai

Guest selcuk666

Dear doctor Khuanchai, could you post please Turkish keyboard, or I have Turkish csc, how can I use it with this rom

THANK YOU

Edited by selcuk666

Guest Khuanchai
Dear doctor Khuanchai, could you post please Turkish keyboard, or I have Turkish csc, how can I use it with this rom

THANK YOU

What exactly the CSC you choose? Like CSCXIUIL1.

Guest protochip

Dear Khuanchai,

Thank you very much. Downloading right now. You are really great and i am so excited to see the performance with 6.5.3...

Kind Regards

Edited by protochip

Guest Khuanchai
Dear doctor khunchai

I8000TURIK3.csc is the file that I have

( I am also a radiologist ;) ) 

thank you

Is it Eng/Turk or just Turk only language? If it's Eng/Turk, I think you should still use Turk.

Guest selcuk666
Is it Eng/Turk or just Turk only language? If it's Eng/Turk, I think you should still use Turk.

it is Eng/Turk, I tried it with your previous lite rom, there an option as turkish language in the settings and when I choose it everythink becomes Turkish also in the keyboard section there is a keyboard as turkish keyboard, but when I open this turkish keyboard I see that it is again english keyboard there no turkish characters in it, should I erase previous csc of my phone When I flash with your new rom because octan mini do not reflush the csc section of rom flushing because it sees that in the phone it is allready present( sorry for english)

thanks for the first ever O2 6.5.3 rom, Khuanchai ;)

May I ask why I have to flash a CSC instead of leaving it blank..?

Also any plans for ultralite like ur i900 roms? ;)

WM 6.5.3 i8000KC28008 Lite ROM with BT voice dialing (Thai/Eng version)

wow,great!Thank you Khuanchai!

just a suggestion: would you please release a pure english version? most of guys can not read Thai language. It not necessary to install Thai SIP and so on.

Thank you again for your fantastic work!

Edited by gcrasy

Guest forelli
WM 6.5.3 i8000KC28008 Lite ROM with BT voice dialing (Thai/Eng version)

With great help from wes, I can complete the cooking for i8000. I intended to make this Lite ROM for my own use and for Thai users especially in the PDAMobiz i8000 board. However, I think it would be better if it is useful for non-Thai.

Thanks a lot KC! I was hoping something that good happens before christmas and it did!!!! I just downloaded it. Doi i have to flash the pda only or pda+csc because my phone is locked up on an operator. My csc I8000MOBII9, pda I8000NXXII9, phone I8000XXII6.

Can i lflash your rom with no problem?

Thanks

forelli

Guest protochip
Can we use EURIL2 CSC with Greek language on this Rom?

Dear tolistr,

I am using it with turkish csc with no problems so you can use it with greek csc if it has also english language in it. After flash, phone boots with english then you can select greek language from settings and reboot... One more thing is that, just the keyboard character set will remain english but you can install any other third party keyboard sip program to have greek characters...

Kind regards...

Edited by protochip

thanks for the first ever O2 6.5.3 rom, Khuanchai ;)

May I ask why I have to flash a CSC instead of leaving it blank..?

Also any plans for ultralite like ur i900 roms? ;)

I just tested. It works fine without any CSC flashed.

First impressions:

-6.5.3 start menu can drag icons around!

-Samsung dialer can be installed with my cab, but has an ugly scrollbar (mentioned before somewhere)

-MMS icon in threaded msg is much bigger O_O?

-Samsung Volume still exist

-Needs registry edit for button rotation

-Samsung keyboard > : (

FYIs to common questions.

-no samsung SMS inside (yay).

-No SRSWOWHD (yay, I can install myself if needed ;)).

-Samsung digital frame,album,clock,volume,settings,audionote,touchplayer,calculator exist

-Samsung dialer removed

Edited by powser

Guest tolistr
Dear tolistr,

I am using it with turkish csc with no problems so you can use it with greek csc if it has also english language in it. After flash, phone boots with english then you can select greek language from settings and reboot... One more thing is that, just the keyboard character set will remain english but you can install any other third party keyboard sip program to have greek characters...

Kind regards...

Thank you thats no problem since I'm using the FingerKeyboard 2.1.

Guest selcuk666
Dear tolistr,

Kind regards...

why turkish caracters remain english no solution?

Guest protochip
why turkish caracters remain english no solution?

Dear selcuk666,

Till now, no solution yet. Hope, we can find a way to get the samsung turkish keyboard cab...

Kind regards...

Guest AndrewTan

So desperate to test, I still downloading, actually re-download, I at home now and is using that lousy Maxis broadband, nearly 99% files from rapidshare (I am premium owner) I download using Maxis broadband always getting file corrupted!

If still failure, I think I can only wait till tomorrow download again at Office.

Why!!! Malaysia broadband is suck! haizz!!! TMnet streamyx (the main one) is lousy but at no choice since it is considered the best among others. Hope one day, at least in Malaysia can get such speed like in Singapore. (Like Singapore I already damn happy, no need like in Japan, my friend in Japan can finish download a 4GB data in less than 40mins! 4GB lei!)