[ROM] WM 6.5.5 i8000 ROM with BT voice dialing (Thai/Eng version)

Guest Khuanchai

Guest whiskeybro

screenshots from WM 6.5.3 i8000KC28205 Neo Lite ROM with BT voice dialing

note : the taskbar on the screenhots is not included

post-147419-1262460599_thumb.png

post-147419-1262460620_thumb.png

post-147419-1262460646_thumb.png

post-147419-1262460661_thumb.png

post-147419-1262460682_thumb.png

post-147419-1262460704_thumb.png

Edited by whiskeybro

Guest whiskeybro
what is the difference between the latest ROM and the previous'

what is the taskbar?

the colored icons on top thats the taskbar.

the most important change is the internet explorer its newer and slightly more snappy.

For the rest some cosmetic changes,but the rom feels a bit slower to me but i need to do more testing .

thats it for now.

Guest contable

Hi there,

so far the new rom is working well. Great work as usual by Master K. !!! I have the impression that it´s running a bit faster than build 28008.

As mentioned before the internet explorer is working better.

The neo-titanium is working well, too, but personally I prefer my own JMLToday 5.5 mod with JMLPanex-support for OMNIA II based on WM7 theme. The skin will be released very soon in my AppLauncher + Speeddials-plugin thread here at modaco. Some screenshots are attached. All 15 buttons you can see in the middle of the screen are clickable. If anybody is interested in beta-testing feel free to send me a PM.

Cheers,

contable

@whiskeybro: Which taskbar is installed on your device ?

post-502784-1262472682_thumb.pngpost-502784-1262472713_thumb.pngpost-502784-1262472742_thumb.png

Edited by contable

Guest whiskeybro
Hi there,

so far the new rom is working well. Great work as usual by Master K. !!! I have the impression that it´s running a bit faster than build 28008.

As mentioned before the internet explorer is working better.

The neo-titanium is working well, too, but personally I prefer my own JMLToday 5.5 mod with JMLPanex-support for OMNIA II based on WM7 theme. The skin will be released very soon in my AppLauncher + Speeddials-plugin thread here at modaco. Some screenshots are attached. All 15 buttons you can see in the middle of the screen are clickable. If anybody is interested in beta-testing feel free to send me a PM.

Cheers,

contable

@whiskeybro: Which taskbar is installed on your device ?

post-502784-1262472682_thumb.pngpost-502784-1262472713_thumb.pngpost-502784-1262472742_thumb.png

here you go

taskbar_build_23075_23081.cab

Guest Randy Boy
WM 6.5.3 i8000KC28205 Neo Lite ROM with BT voice dialing (Thai/Eng version)

With great help from wes, I can complete the cooking for i8000. I intended to make this Lite ROM for my own use and for Thai users especially in the PDAMobiz i8000 board. However, I think it would be better if it is useful for non-Thai.

20 Dec 2009: i8000KC28008BT Lite version

ROM specifications:

- ROM based WM 6.5.3 build 28008 (Thanks Da_G for the based ROM)

- OEM mostly from newest WM 6.5 ROM

- NetCF 3.5

- Preserved: many Samsung programs that I like

- Removed: Online Widget, ringtones, images, Main menu, Adobereader, Connected Home, Filemanager, Games, Help, keyboard other than Thai/Eng (Samsung KBD preserved), Midomi, tcalendar, onenote, Podcast, RSS reader, smart search, smartmemo, smartsync, Taskswitcher, themes, Video editor,Samsung SMS-MMS, and youtube

- Added: Thai regional settings and some freewares: Contactfix, Memory, Poweroptions, GSfinder, SIP change, Screencapture, Security warnings, some modified registries, and Cyberon Voice speed dial

- Voice speed dial removed as requested. CAB will be provided in the second post.

Screenshots:

26 Dec 2009: i8000KC28008_Lite_2 version

ROM specifications:

- ROM based WM 6.5.3 build 28008 (Thanks Da_G for the based ROM)

- OEM from newest WM 6.5 ROM (screenshots)

- NetCF 3.5

- Removed: Online Widget, ringtones, images, Main menu, Adobereader, Connected Home, Filemanager, Games, Help, keyboard other than Thai/Eng (Samsung KBD preserved), Midomi, tcalendar, onenote, Podcast, RSS reader, smart search, smartmemo, smartsync, Taskswitcher, themes, Video editor, Samsung SMS-MMS, Opera, and youtube

- Added: Some freewares: Contactfix, Memory, Poweroptions, GSfinder, SIP change, Screencapture, Security warnings, and some modified registries

Screenshots:

2 Jan 2010: i8000KC28205Neo_Lite version

ROM specifications:

- ROM based WM 6.5.3 build 28205 (Thanks Da_G for the based ROM)

- Titanium Neo with Weather

- OEM from newest WM 6.5 ROM (screenshots)

- NetCF 3.5

- Removed: Online Widget, ringtones, images, Main menu, Adobereader, Connected Home, Filemanager, Games, Help, keyboard other than Thai/Eng (Samsung KBD preserved), Midomi, tcalendar, onenote, Podcast, RSS reader, smart search, smartmemo, smartsync, Taskswitcher, themes, Video editor, Samsung SMS-MMS, Opera, and youtube

- Added: Some freewares: Contactfix, Memory, Poweroptions, GSfinder, SIP change, Screencapture, Security warnings, Cyberon voice speed dial, and some modified registries

Download link:

- i8000KC28008_lite

- i8000KC28008_lite_2

- i8000KC28205Neo_lite

Note:

- This is a Lite version. Don't expect >200 MB storage memory like RFD's UltraLite ROM. :)

- Hardreset after flash is highly recommended.

- Classic Blue theme is recommended and softreset is needed to get all icons and functions.

- Most safe if you flash with sorg's Octans mini and use this nb0 file only.

- This ROM can be used with English and Thai CSC only. If you have deleted your old CSC, please flash it back. Note the Thai/Eng Keyboard when you use Thai CSC. I believe Samsung Keyboard will exist if you use English CSC.

- The only reason I use Rapidshare for upload is I'm a premium user. I have plenty of space and links can retain foreever as long as there is someone downloading. Most importantly, you don't have to wait a second to download like other free website. I usually monitor my downloads so it would be nice to avoid mirrors. However, I allow mirrors but will not update them here.

Thanks to:

- secany for ROM upload

- rodrigofd and wes who initiated this customized ROM project

- wes for his suggestion on relocation

- hdubli for his introduction to ExtReloc tool

- pako777 for his great i900executor

- gig and those Chinese cookers for first ROM customization and tools

- sorg for his dump tool and information

- PDAMobiz ROM Tool Developer (mrtoto)

- All PDAMobiz ROM Cookers:

chan , ruchonburi , hong2101 , หมอpee , Marut , pairojn , , Keng230 , undetect , khuanchai , Teeh , wasan007 , tee+ , somphon_r , Ton-nahm , belt001 , doydoy9 , IamX , kaew1995 , pairach , Bordintoon , I-Mono-I , kahuna , dorara , lomlom , xtraart , pig , xenon_art , onizza , Dong_Bang_Ka_Pi , xolono , Som7128 , neogin , draran , kamolsf , nabsk , recoba , obi-wan , greendoor , pawaj , kornp , nathawoots , tcvaio

Sorry if I missed someone. Just write to me and I'll add names. ;)

Hi sir Great work how can i download the Neo_lite 2? i am not a member of rapidshare its says "

Currently a lot of users are downloading files. Please try again in 2 minutes or become a Premium member

Please note, the server is not going to check again within the next 2 minutes if downloading is possible again. To provide a fair platform, all user get the same options. Your last attempt was 75 seconds ago."

maybe i should wait B)

Guest speedfrog
Hi sir Great work how can i download the Neo_lite 2? i am not a member of rapidshare its says "

Currently a lot of users are downloading files. Please try again in 2 minutes or become a Premium member

Please note, the server is not going to check again within the next 2 minutes if downloading is possible again. To provide a fair platform, all user get the same options. Your last attempt was 75 seconds ago."

maybe i should wait :)

you just have to try later. it was the same with me but now it work

Edited by speedfrog

Guest nap_rz
screenshots from WM 6.5.3 i8000KC28205 Neo Lite ROM with BT voice dialing

note : the taskbar on the screenhots is not included

is that a skinned titanium, or simply a new version of titanium? is it compatible with cnotification plugin, cmanila and ccomm?

and @contable

that's looks like a nasty RAM eater :)

Edited by nap_rz

Guest monyozt
is that a skinned titanium, or simply a new version of titanium? is it compatible with cnotification plugin, cmanila and ccomm?

and @contable

that's looks like a nasty RAM eater ;)

better use normal font. as most member said capital and bold font is rude people :)