[ROM] WM 6.5.5 i8000 ROM with BT voice dialing (Thai/Eng version)

Guest Khuanchai

Guest AndrewTan

Thanks a lot KC,

for your great job.

Love the new NeoLite ROM.

I got one question, anyone know how to make the Samsung Phonebook as default when I clicking the Contact at Today and any place as default. Thanks :)

Guest Khuanchai
Dear Dr.K

I had Flash i8000KC28205Neo_Lite version..

It's cool and fast...But My Windows Live panel is miss icon...

Can I fix it by Myself??

THanks

There is no Windows Live in my ROM. You may have to install it before that panel works.

Guest Khuanchai
Khuanchai,

Wow! This is very impressive! I don't currently own an Omnia II so I cannot try out your ROM.

I'm in the market for a new phone - and it has to have voice dial which is what got me to this thread.

I wonder, does this work through the BT headset as well, so that I talk into the BT headset and receive response through is as well?

Thanks!

BT headset works fine with this ROM.

Guest forelli

Hi KC, Happy new year and thanks for the NeoLite rom!

I have it since you posted the link, it's running ok, but I think that 28205 got issues 28008 didn't have, like reception signal is lower, connections drop often, battery life is not as good as with 28008, and the some parts of the phone just freeze (couldn't launch the dialpad, everything else was working but when pressing on the "call" button, nothing happened until a soft-reset solved the issue).

Your part of the job is well done as usual, the MS part, ok, let's be realistic, it's not even beta, but I enjoy 6.5.3 so much that I can live with the bugs... until the next version!

forelli

Guest tacchan23
Hi KC, Happy new year and thanks for the NeoLite rom!

I have it since you posted the link, it's running ok, but I think that 28205 got issues 28008 didn't have, like reception signal is lower, connections drop often, battery life is not as good as with 28008, and the some parts of the phone just freeze (couldn't launch the dialpad, everything else was working but when pressing on the "call" button, nothing happened until a soft-reset solved the issue).

Your part of the job is well done as usual, the MS part, ok, let's be realistic, it's not even beta, but I enjoy 6.5.3 so much that I can live with the bugs... until the next version!

forelli

the only thing I noticed in the new 6.5.3 version is that they fixed some buttons in the Settings pages (before the text inside the button was too long and went out of the borders, now it's fitting)

Guest AndrewTan

Beside this, did anyone notice the Comm Mgr icon in Titanium Today is not correct, it show 4 icons and when click on it, then it just show the correct icon, current icon is not fix with others. Anyway to change this?

Guest ov2rey
Beside this, did anyone notice the Comm Mgr icon in Titanium Today is not correct, it show 4 icons and when click on it, then it just show the correct icon, current icon is not fix with others. Anyway to change this?

i installed the latest rom but do anyone have Taskswitcher.cab?

can share?

Hi Mr. KC, thanks for you great works!!

One question: Did you disable the video call function in your rom? If yes, how can I enable it again? Many thanks.

Guest monyozt
Hi Mr. KC, thanks for you great works!!

One question: Did you disable the video call function in your rom? If yes, how can I enable it again? Many thanks.

HKLM\Security\Phone\Skin change Enabled > 1 to 0

Guest Lif35ux

Hi there. I juz flashed to this NeoLite ROM. It was great. I try installing the ATPeople and CLauncher. I disable Titanium Neo and install both cab. It still does not work. It show the default Titanium ATPeople and CLauncher. Anyone can guide me on this?

I get the file and instruction from http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=524979 .

Edited by Lif35ux

HKLM\Security\Phone\Skin change Enabled > 1 to 0

I found the answer, it should be change 0 to 1, to enable the samsung dialer

Edited by ngreg

Guest RyuSuke
There is no Windows Live in my ROM. You may have to install it before that panel works.

Dear Dr.K

I had installed the Windows Live(WindowsLive_0409.PPC2005_arm.cab)..

Thanks

Thanks a lot KC,

for your great job.

I got one question, anyone know how to make the Samsung Phonebook as default when I clicking the Contact at Today and any place as default. Thanks :)

i have the same question please B)

Guest dickdick

Is there any way that can change SPlugins_480X800.cpr back into Titanium_480x800.cpr in the coming rom?

So that all of us can easy to set up our titanium.....?? Thanks~

Thanks a lot KC,

for your great job.

Install the phonebook in post2, it works for me.

Guest AndrewTan
singapore.

For Accuweather code, just search at Accuweather site and look at your address bar and you will get it.

For example, I search for Johor Bahru and it return as below:

http://www.accuweather.com/world-index-for...|MY|MY001|JOHOR BAHRU&metric=1

Which means the correct code use in titanium today for Johor Bahru is:

ASI|MY|MY001|JOHOR BAHRU

& for Singapore it shall be:

http://www.accuweather.com/world-index-for...SN---|SINGAPORE

ASI|SG|SN---|SINGAPORE

Edited by AndrewTan

Guest jkgtan
For Accuweather code, just search at Accuweather site and look at your address bar and you will get it.

For example, I search for Johor Bahru and it return as below:

http://www.accuweather.com/world-index-for...|MY|MY001|JOHOR BAHRU&metric=1

Which means the correct code use in titanium today for Johor Bahru is:

ASI|MY|MY001|JOHOR BAHRU

& for Singapore it shall be:

http://www.accuweather.com/world-index-for...SN---|SINGAPORE

ASI|SG|SN---|SINGAPORE

Would appreciate if you can upload the cab for accu weather.

Thank you.

Guest Gadgety

Thank you for the reply!

Just to clarify, I want to keep my Omnia II in my jacket and just us the BT headset to voice dial. This would entail:

a. Initiate call by pushing button on BT headset (or do I have to push a button on the phone for this?)

b. Speak into the microphone of the BT headset (rather than on the Omnia II speaker as on the HD2)

c. Receive the confirmation from the voice dial (rather than coming out the speaker of the Omnia II

d. Call goes through

Is this the case?

Thank you again!

Edited by Gadgety