[ROM] WM 6.5.5 i8000 ROM with BT voice dialing (Thai/Eng version)

Guest Khuanchai

Guest tacchan23

index.php?act=attach&type=post&id=44763

With just theme and taskbar installed (and the screenshot application active) I got about 85mb free ram. Strangely free ram went down about 0.5mb for every screenshots I made°_°

post-576403-1263059348_thumb.png

Guest unholygid2006

With just theme and taskbar installed (and the screenshot application active) I got about 85mb free ram. Strangely free ram went down about 0.5mb for every screenshots I made°_°

Guest AndrewTan

Love the new rom but only face one problem at the moment, the Outlook 2010 is buggy! Cannot close once open.

the OULTOOK is causing a big issue! where sometimes you face the scroll lagging or unable to open application.

To resolved this issue, remove the poutlook from Startup.

Edited by AndrewTan

Guest AndrewTan

Screen Shot + Small Review of KC WM 6.5.5 build 23518 ROM

4260485150_2f7bac2926_o.png4259733723_f6b25e95b7_o.png

4260520040_4acc16a8b4_o.png4260521462_d6b4427449_o.png

4259768415_729be30bab_o.png4260526588_b168783d87_o.png

Pros:

- Latest Microsoft Office Mobile 2010 which support kinetic scroll.

- Showcase preinstall, a great replacement of Samsung Task Switcher.

- Latest Windows Mobile 6.5.5 build 23518 ROM.

- Bottom Icons Display Issue in Resco Explorer fixed.

- Large Indicator by Samsung is working back better than in previous release.

Cons:

- Email (Microsoft Outlook) run extremely slow in Conversation Mode, the application won't exit after close, system became unstable, the only way is shutdown the device.

- Poutlook at startup also causing the problem, like suddently slow respond, scrolling, application not opening. Solution: Remove the Poutlook from startup. (\Windows\Startup)

- Preinstall SIP Change still not working, reinstall the application solving the problem.

Wish:

- Fixing the Samsung Dialler scrolling issue, this is ready important because it not only perform smoothly but also support in Video Call.

** Once agains thanks Khuanchai for this greatest job. Well Done, KC :)

Edited by AndrewTan

Guest AndrewTan
also uptodate is not working with this rom

Hi, may I know what is "uptodate"? Windows Updates? if Windows Updates, it never working in any Windows Mobile 6.5

Guest selcuk666
Hi, may I know what is "uptodate"? Windows Updates? if Windows Updates, it never working in any Windows Mobile 6.5

it is a medical program very famous and was working with previous rom

last version is uptodate 17.3

Guest AndrewTan
it is a medical program very famous and was working with previous rom

last version is uptodate 17.3

k, thanks, I only found v17.1 and it is huge big 700MB++ not going to try it at the moment. Too big, will try download on Monday at office.

Guest aol1978

this version of windows is not compatible with some applications

normal mind

run on 6.5, 6.5.1 and 6.5.3 as the application appears a fpsece 0.1

message that is only compatible with earlier versions. this is 6.5.5

and seems to have something different. or is there something you can do

Guest ov2rey

i have been trying to download since yesterday till now still unable to download

"Currently a lot of users are downloading files."

can someone pls upload another link....

Guest Tendeiro

I have downloaded 6.5.5, installed and I have a problem... As soon as I soft-reset, only the startup logo appears... I can turn off the O2 after a short while (the time for windows to completely boot), and the logo appears, but during that time no image at all...

I've tried an hard-reset, and it worked... As soon as I soft-resetted after the configurations, the problem reappears...

It's back to 6.5 from secany for me...

Btw, no programs installed, the settings remain in english. The only thing is CSC that is Portuguese, but I doubt a bit that something like that could provoke a blackout after first soft-reset...

anybody else getting the phone battery and battery notification works weirdly? in mine, battery icon changing lately when charging/discharging, and I could lost 10% of battery by doing a soft reset :) wtf?

Guest speedfrog
anybody else getting the phone battery and battery notification works weirdly? in mine, battery icon changing lately when charging/discharging, and I could lost 10% of battery by doing a soft reset :) wtf?

no, my works

Guest monyozt

something worong with batree driver on your taskbar. FYI: soft reset/hard reset need much power...

Guest monyozt
Hi Khuanchai!

Huge thanks for your hard work :)

But I have a "small" (if I may...) request for you: Can you provide us the Asphalt 4 CAB, extracted from an untouched ROM? I wanted games in your ROMs, unfortunatelly you cut them all ;)

Thanks again B)

here 4 u

http://rapidshare.com/files/328822217/i800...l1_asphalt4.cab

credits to original uploader ;)