[ROM] WM 6.5.5 i8000 ROM with BT voice dialing (Thai/Eng version)

Guest Khuanchai

Guest sys_error
With KC lite 2, sometimes the phone just freezes, mostly when opening Opera v10 beta from a link in an email, then nothing, loading for ages, at the end: battery removal is the only solution. Is it me or does it happen to other people? I guess 28205 was not very stable, KC maybe you will try 28014 for the next release?

Thanks

forelli

@forelli...

If you are using Opera Mobile 10 beta 2u, this version freezes a lot when you try to launch it either from links or from its Start Page.

I have since uninstalled the "u" version and reinstalled back the Opera Mobile 10 beta 2. Now no more freeze. You should do it too if you are using the "u" version.

Guest Khuanchai

Update: WM 6.5.5 i8000 ROM build 23518/23515 with BT voice dialing (Thai/Eng version)

Just finished the new WM 6.5.5 Neo Lite ROM.

post-201908-1262999790_thumb.png post-201908-1262999799_thumb.png post-201908-1262999806_thumb.png

post-201908-1262999815_thumb.png post-201908-1262999823_thumb.png post-201908-1262999830_thumb.png

Download link in the first post. Enjoy the nice weekend! :)

Guest Tendeiro

Hi Khuanchai!

Huge thanks for your hard work :)

But I have a "small" (if I may...) request for you: Can you provide us the Asphalt 4 CAB, extracted from an untouched ROM? I wanted games in your ROMs, unfortunatelly you cut them all ;)

Thanks again B)

Guest jojo0821

Have anyone know how to fix 6.5.3 samsung dialer, like in Sonblack's rom..

Beacase wm dialer slower then samsung dialer at the bell ring.

everyone can try it.

Take a phone call to i8000(let i8000 get lock and screen off),when heard du~~~ to i8000 ringing just 3 to 4 Sec (Enable Samsung dialer)

Take a phone call to i8000(let i8000 get lock and screen off),when heard du~~~ to i8000 ringing must 6 to 7 Sec (Disable Samsung dialer)

Edited by jojo0821

Guest Lancez
anyone know how to get "OK" button on Winrar aplication on this WM 6.5.3 build?

the button above camera button is set to ok/close by default. press once.

Guest grandetot
anyone know how to get "OK" button on Winrar aplication on this WM 6.5.3 build?

just install task manager... pbar or e-showcase, now you can customize your winrar... enjoy!

Guest Lancez
just install task manager... pbar or e-showcase, now you can customize your winrar... enjoy!

FYI, the e-showcase is already in the ROM. press and hold start button.

Guest grandetot
FYI, the e-showcase is already in the ROM. press and hold start button.

sorry boss, i just dloading the rom... ahehhh... never know that e-showcase was there already... 

Guest Lif35ux

Hi. Anyone can guide me how to install ATPeople and Cluancher properly onto NeoLite? I always installed wof the default titanium interface. Anyone please help?

Guest monyozt
is the samsung dialer still there? how do I enable it?

yes. but i think this question already asked so many times.. better you read all pages on this thread, and you'll find the answer :)

anybody can get cmanila working on this neo titanium? I need help badly...

bro, u can try download and try by your self. why "every new release you're asking such same question??"

not all people here use or maybe know what app you're needed. my sugestion try this ROM, install all apps that you need and you'll find your answer from your own question B)