[ROM] WM 6.5.5 i8000 ROM with BT voice dialing (Thai/Eng version)

Guest Khuanchai

Guest sys_error
I DO have permission from Khuanchai! Just read above..

The only reason I use RP is because I really need to maintain my premium account there. For me in Thailand, RP is quite good with premium account. Although downloading from RP can partly help me maintain the account, I have no absolute limitation rule on mirrors. However, I won't update mirrors in the first post. Hope everyone understands this.

Cant you see Khuanchai stressed that he really need to maintain his premium account and he also stated that for us to download from RP can partly help him maintain the account? B)

You call that giving you the permission for mirror, i see it more like pleasing you not to mirror. Is not like you are paying for his RP. :)

EDITED TO ADD:

First he gave his reason for using RP and how we download from RP can partially help him. (he is asking people if can, dont mirror his hardwork)

Next he tells all that he got no absolute limitation rule on mirrors. (pity those not able to download, i can feel his reluctance in his words that he may not be able to limit on others mirroring his hardwork)

Edited by sys_error

Guest AndrewTan

Khuanchai WM 6.5.5 build 23518 screenshot + small review

4269928279_2903c5eb4b_o.png4270672644_08354f6167_o.png

4270672740_3e371dcc39_o.png4270672792_4235e39c2f_o.png

- Overall smooth as previous build, no issue so far beside the Outlook 2010.

- Outlook still remain unable to exit once open and hanging / restart the device. (Need wait Microsoft fixing this Outlook 2010 issue)

- Titanium Weather issue already pre-fixed in this build.

Temporary way for fixing the scroll bar isssue

- Install SKTools and change all the horizontal and vertical scrollbars height and width to 0 (only change the vertical scrollbars to 0 if you plan to remain the horizontal scrollbars.)

4269928407_cbe0156fb2_o.png4269928363_4c597ec653_o.png

Others cab issue

- The Phonebook Favorites is not working at the moment. Waiting KC checking on it. :)

Easy way for clicking the Large Indicator

- Clicking the top bar left side to bring up the default WM 6.5.5 top scrollbar 1st.

- Now clicking any icon on top as usual you done in WM 6.5 or WM 6.1.

- The Samsung Large Indicator will appear immediate.

Edited by AndrewTan

Guest Georgeee
Cant you see Khuanchai stressed that he really need to maintain his premium account and he also stated that for us to download from RP can partly help him maintain the account? B)

You call that giving you the permission for mirror, i see it more like pleasing you not to mirror. Is not like you are paying for his RP. :)

EDITED TO ADD:

First he gave his reason for using RP and how we download from RP can partially help him. (he is asking people if can, dont mirror his hardwork)

Next he tells all that he got no absolute limitation rule on mirrors. (pity those not able to download, i can feel his reluctance in his words that he may not be able to limit on others mirroring his hardwork)

But remove my mirror also from your reply to my post, if you care so much

Guest sys_error
it's been 3 hours since i first tried to download the new rom from rapidshare. It proves impossible to download. I don't know what i will do, but i won't be a premium user for sure. Maybe KC could consider another option when his premium account expires? 4shared or mediafire?

forelli, annoyed by rapidshare business policy: there is at the moment no free slot for non members etc. etc.

But remove my mirror also from your reply to my post, if you care so much

I will do that after i post this.

I understand you are out to help forelli... I have offer to help him too, he just need to check his PM for my solution.

Guest Georgeee
I will do that after i post this.

I understand you are out to help forelli... I have offer to help him too, he just need to check his PM for my solution.

How I said, I just wanted to help. Ok, if you sent him PM. Let's close this topic.

I have a real problem... I flashed with latest 6.5.5 ROM, everything is OK, but when I change the language to czech, the old normal JA1 ROM is back!

Edited by Georgeee

Guest tacchan23
How I said, I just wanted to help. Ok, if you sent him PM. Let's close this topic.

I have a real problem... I flashed with latest 6.5.5 ROM, everything is OK, but when I change the language to czech, the old normal JA1 ROM is back!

Cooked ROMs are single language (English in this case), you can't change the language to any other language or the "base" ROM will be back.

P.S. wake up this morning and RDesc finished the download:)

Guest AndrewTan

You can't change the language, as it will revert back to original due to reset will be done and it will copy back to original one from the original source which hidden in one of your 8GB partition. As I know, any cooked ROM at the moment is not allow for language changing.

Guest Georgeee
You can't change the language, as it will revert back to original due to reset will be done and it will copy back to original one from the original source which hidden in one of your 8GB partition. As I know, any cooked ROM at the moment is not allow for language changing.

Oh, I see... Thank you! I was just wondering where the original data comes from and wanted to ask you. But English is not a problem. Better then Chinese :)

Guest sys_error

I seen somewhere that Khuanchai's ROMs can only accept 2 languages (English and Thai), it may not be able to support other languages. If change to other language, it will re-initialize with JA1 base rom.

Guest tacchan23
Oh, I see... Thank you! I was just wondering where the original data comes from and wanted to ask you. But English is not a problem. Better then Chinese :)

i think the original data comes from the hidden partition in My Storage

Guest Khuanchai
Others cab issue

- The Phonebook Favorites is not working at the moment. Waiting KC checking on it. :)

Andrew, can you try to install this CAB and test if it works? Soft reset needed.

Phonebook

Edited by Khuanchai

Guest Khuanchai
bro is this version is different with 2nd post?

Yes, registry added. Now links in post #2 are updated. Video Editor added.

Edited by Khuanchai

Guest AndrewTan
Yes, registry added. Now links in post #2 are updated. Video Editor added.

Hi, Khuanchai, may I know where is the store registry location. Maybe I can manually add my favorites contact via registry?

and thanks for the Video Editor :)

Edited by AndrewTan

Guest selcuk666

Dear Khuanchai

would you combine 28205 neolite with the last samsung EOM, because I can not use many programs with your last rom ( 23518) like uptodate and CHM reader, and memory management seems better with last EOM ( from A1) ,so it would be nice if you could combine last EOM wit 28205 based windows (O of course showcase added )

thanks again for your very necessary and clever roms

Edited by selcuk666

Guest alviner
Khuanchai WM 6.5.5 build 23518 screenshot + small review

4269928279_2903c5eb4b_o.png4270672644_08354f6167_o.png

4270672740_3e371dcc39_o.png4270672792_4235e39c2f_o.png

- Overall smooth as previous build, no issue so far beside the Outlook 2010.

- Outlook still remain unable to exit once open and hanging / restart the device. (Need wait Microsoft fixing this Outlook 2010 issue)

- Titanium Weather issue already pre-fixed in this build.

Temporary way for fixing the scroll bar isssue

- Install SKTools and change all the horizontal and vertical scrollbars height and width to 0 (only change the vertical scrollbars to 0 if you plan to remain the horizontal scrollbars.)

4269928407_cbe0156fb2_o.png4269928363_4c597ec653_o.png

Others cab issue

Easy way for clicking the Large Indicator

- Clicking the top bar left side to bring up the default WM 6.5.5 top scrollbar 1st.

- Now clicking any icon on top as usual you done in WM 6.5 or WM 6.1.

- The Samsung Large Indicator will appear immediate.

Hi Andrew,

Can I ask the battery-life for the new ROM you are using? Wish to know first before flashing to the 23518 ROM.

I am using the i8000KC28205Neo_lite ROM and the battery-life is hardly 1 day. During standby, the battery-life drops by 1% every half an hour.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,

Alvin

Edited by alviner

Guest AndrewTan
Hi Andrew,

Can I ask the battery-life for the new ROM you are using? Wish to know first before flashing to the 23518 ROM.

I am using the i8000KC28205Neo_lite ROM and the battery-life is hardly 1 day. During standby, the battery-life drops by 1% every half an hour.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,

Alvin

I never count the battery life. I always plugin to PC do this and that..so can't ready tell. Sorry... but JA1 is definately better, the call signal, the GPS signal and WiFi signal all better than previous IL5.

Edited by AndrewTan

Guest alviner
I never count the battery life. I always plugin to PC do this and that..so can't ready tell. Sorry... but JA1 is definately better, the call signal, the GPS signal and WiFi signal all better than previous IL5.

Hi Andrew,

Thanks for the reply. I think from your quote, I would flash the new ROM to have a more detail feel.

Thanks again.

Guest hayami.wai

hi, like to check if i will still be able to view and type chinese sms/mms with this rom? or 3rd paty s/w will be needed to type.

Edited by hayami.wai

Guest AndrewTan
hi, like to check if i will still be able to view and type chinese sms/mms with this rom? or 3rd paty s/w will be needed to type.

You need to install 3rd party apps, example PlumSIP or TouchPal with Chinese input plugin.

Guest forelli
...Concerning upload space, I'll try to add another server as a backup link next time. This will double my premium account cost and upload time though. B)

Please don't!

To all people like me who had problem downloading from rapidshare, please google "rapidshare downloader", you'll have a lot of software like RDesc to help you, and KC doesn't need to add another server :) .

forelli