[ROM] WM 6.5.5 i8000 ROM with BT voice dialing (Thai/Eng version)

Guest Khuanchai

Guest AndrewTan

My Neo Titanium today no longer display photos. Help needed.

Any solution to solved this issue?

Any help? I notice my phone default location for storing file became storage card rather than my storage as receive via bluetooth now direct to storage card. Possible this is one of the issue?

Edited by AndrewTan

Guest chong01

Flashed to i8000KC23518Neo_lite (timebomb patched). Excellent so far, with just issues on the SMS software (tmail.exe).

When I open a new incoming SMS, sometimes the following happens:

- OS freezes, requiring the battery to be removed.

or

- tmail.exe auto closes (I'm guessing it crashed).

I read back the earlier posts in this thread, and many people reported Pocket Outlook being unstable. Are "pocket outlook" and "tmail.exe" referring to the same thing?

Edited by chong01

Guest atifarkas

im using a newest cooked rom and JA1 for phone... Its almost perfect, but:

my problems:

-tmail.exe as anybody else... :)

- wifi: its very very slow, i can play mp3 from windows sharing (before I could watch film also)

- missing lock icon in "startmenu". Im fixed it.

- voicespeed dial. Is it possible to creat a cab for this program and who want to use, then she/he will install it...

- removing samsung keyboard, -> cab who want to use it..

but the most important is a very slow wifi!! :)

Guest bennyx8903

anyone can VIEW chinese sms? i installed sougou for typing, but chinese messages still shows up as random symbols. what do you need to do to view chinese? im using 28008 build

Guest AndrewTan
im using a newest cooked rom and JA1 for phone... Its almost perfect, but:

my problems:

-tmail.exe as anybody else... :)

- wifi: its very very slow, i can play mp3 from windows sharing (before I could watch film also)

- missing lock icon in "startmenu". Im fixed it.

- voicespeed dial. Is it possible to creat a cab for this program and who want to use, then she/he will install it...

- removing samsung keyboard, -> cab who want to use it..

but the most important is a very slow wifi!! :)

- tmail got problem as outlook got issue. I am using Samsung SMS-MMS and remove the poutlook.exe at startup

- WiFi - Perfect! the speedie I ever get.

- VoiceSpeed Dial separate cab is provide in 1st page, I install in stock ROM b4, but not sure why it is not working, it auto close when I click the setting button.

- Agree make as cab, I am using Swype. (Hope can pre-install default new Microsoft keyboard in future release.)

Guest skoda60
anyone can VIEW chinese sms? i installed sougou for typing, but chinese messages still shows up as random symbols. what do you need to do to view chinese? im using 28008 build
Goto regional language setting, select Chinese(PRC).

Guest AndrewTan
Goto regional language setting, select Chinese(PRC).

Setting to Chinese PRC is not necessary.

If you mean all message you send out, the receiver receive symbol but not chinese wording that is because "Use Unicode when necessary" is not tick.

Instruction:

- Open Samsung SMS-MMS (I not sure original Microsoft one set at where)

- Click Menu - Options

- Compose

- Tick Use Unicode when necessary

Wow guys, I must say I really envy you your I8000 because of stronger community than community of my B7610.

Therefe I am wondering... is it somehow possible to cook this rom for B7610? What should I do or who should I have contact in case it is possible or what should I provide? :)

Thanks anyway.

Guest bennyx8903
Setting to Chinese PRC is not necessary.

If you mean all message you send out, the receiver receive symbol but not chinese wording that is because "Use Unicode when necessary" is not tick.

Instruction:

- Open Samsung SMS-MMS (I not sure original Microsoft one set at where)

- Click Menu - Options

- Compose

- Tick Use Unicode when necessary

I tired the regional setting thing. and unicode is always ticked. yet chinese messages i receive still shows up as symbols. i can send chinese just fine.

Guest AndrewTan
I tired the regional setting thing. and unicode is always ticked. yet chinese messages i receive still shows up as symbols. i can send chinese just fine.

How about try flash again? I never had issue on displaying Chinese in any Khuanchai ROM before.

Guest tacchan23

I'm still having the same problem of InCall Volume being reset to minimum after every soft reset with the new NeoLite rom (I didn't flash it yet untill yesterday night).

Anyone else?

Guest Wello2009

Hello Mr. Khuanchi i Need To Flash Ur New Rom WM 6.5.5 Classic i8000 ROM build 23518 ..But In Fact I'm beginner and i never flash my phone befor..so the rom in my phone WM 6.1 ..So Will I Flash Only nb0 Or i Need To Flash The Csc ,Phone,Pda...So Plz Help

Guest matthework
Khuanchai WM 6.5.5 build 23518 screenshot + small review

4269928279_2903c5eb4b_o.png4270672644_08354f6167_o.png

4270672740_3e371dcc39_o.png4270672792_4235e39c2f_o.png

- Overall smooth as previous build, no issue so far beside the Outlook 2010.

- Outlook still remain unable to exit once open and hanging / restart the device. (Need wait Microsoft fixing this Outlook 2010 issue)

- Titanium Weather issue already pre-fixed in this build.

Temporary way for fixing the scroll bar isssue

- Install SKTools and change all the horizontal and vertical scrollbars height and width to 0 (only change the vertical scrollbars to 0 if you plan to remain the horizontal scrollbars.)

4269928407_cbe0156fb2_o.png4269928363_4c597ec653_o.png

Others cab issue

- The Phonebook Favorites is not working at the moment. Waiting KC checking on it. :)

Easy way for clicking the Large Indicator

- Clicking the top bar left side to bring up the default WM 6.5.5 top scrollbar 1st.

- Now clicking any icon on top as usual you done in WM 6.5 or WM 6.1.

- The Samsung Large Indicator will appear immediate.

for fixing the scroll bar isssue...

I can't change value to 0, cuz SKTools put limit to scrollbar value with the range of 2-60...so the best i can do is to change value to 2, actually that wont make any difference...please tell me how you did....thanks!

Guest Khuanchai

Friends,

Sorry for keeping quiet for a long time and thanks to those who help answer questions. :)

I'll be busy for the rest of the month but will try to catch up if there is any new ROM coming out.

Khuanchai

Guest Qualquer coisa

Hey guys, XTRA option is disabled in this ROM??

instead of XTRA there is an option called A-GPS, but there is no server on it... I've saw that supl.nokia.com would work, anyone confirms?

Insn't Xtra diferent than A-GPS, is it? For me (noob), XTRA is similar to HTC QuickGPS, and A-GPS is a way to get a fix using the position of celular antenas... Sorry for being dumb and for didn't look at WIKI and God Google... hehehehe

Guest AndrewTan
for fixing the scroll bar isssue...

I can't change value to 0, cuz SKTools put limit to scrollbar value with the range of 2-60...so the best i can do is to change value to 2, actually that wont make any difference...please tell me how you did....thanks!

If can't change to 0, try using Advanced Config.

Guest Gadgety

Hello,

I have two simple questions:

1. Did anyone here get Voice Speed Dial to work through BT headset? Please speak up! (seems Andrew Tan did not get it to work)

2. Can you activate the call from the BT headset without first activating your phone?

Guest AndrewTan
Hello,

I have two simple questions:

1. Did anyone here get Voice Speed Dial to work through BT headset? Please speak up! (seems Andrew Tan did not get it to work)

2. Can you activate the call from the BT headset without first activating your phone?

It is working, what I mean is if I install manually to others ROM, example Secany one, it is not working as when I click the setting button, it auto quite which means I can't record any voice on it.

But from Khuanchai pre-install ROM, it is working fine, no bluetooth headset is needed.

Edited by AndrewTan

Guest AndrewTan
Friends,

Sorry for keeping quiet for a long time and thanks to those who help answer questions. :)

I'll be busy for the rest of the month but will try to catch up if there is any new ROM coming out.

Khuanchai

Waiting on it, :) maybe WM 6.6 official ...hehe... I believe official 6.6 shall solved the Outlook issue.

Guest elementalfusion
Waiting on it, :) maybe WM 6.6 official ...hehe... I believe official 6.6 shall solved the Outlook issue.

Im using this rom at the moment, what's the issue with outlook that everyone is talking about? Haven't experienced any weird behaviour by outlook..